Nads

DeletedUser

So, this is Nighthawk0679, on an old account for the forums. I hardly ever post in the forums, though I read them just to keep up with the world, but decided I needed to post this. Although I hadn't been as active as I used to be in these past few weeks (for personal reasons of which I do not feel the wish to post here), I was still keeping up with the war, and getting involved in our ops against DarkLordd. A few days ago I got a mail from Gouge, who I believed to be my friend since he was my old duke of Misery, asking me to set him as sitter. I presumed this was because he wanted to find out which frontline vills needed stacking against the upcoming war against Pro. I didn't really have the time to do it myself, so I set him as sitter (in hindsight, this was a mistake on my part although we had done the same thing before except now I believe Gouge was merely taking note of which villages would be best to attack first which suggests this was premeditated).

I logged on today, after coming back from what could rival anyone's worst day on this Earth, and find that I've been kicked out of my tribe and have 1100+ attacks. You can understand my thoughts now I'm sure. Anger, betrayal, shock are ones that hit me first. Even now, I still feel betrayed. I had no message from either Gouge himself, or the leaders of NADS telling me what had happened and why I was kicked. It was only when Otto, (Mulloway69, who I'm sure will be thrilled to be mentioned) mailed me with the most illuminating explanation of ':D' after I removed him as a friend to hide online times, not that it would make a massive difference haha. This prompt me to ask him why the had done what they had, for which I again received the most substantial explanation of betrayal I have ever seen: 'I spy....;)'. They were accusing me of spying, and hadn't even bothered to ask me or let me defend myself. Even now I haven't had one.

The only reasons I can think of was the fact that I speak to my friends in Pro, JimmyDontCare and Vodka 24-7 (who then left to pastures new ha!). These conversations were full of us both complaining about RL taking up our time, and how we were doing etc... Just like a real conversation you would have with your friends in your tribe. I even went as far as to misleading him about having a co, just in case we were to go to war against Pro, and that it would give me, and therefore the tribe, the upperhand against Jimmy. Yes, we were friends, but the tribe was always going to come first.

My idea of a tribe is one that protects all of the tribe, not just their select group of friends. My idea of a tribe is one that doesn't just drop someone as soon as they believe they've done something without even at least letting them defend themselves. My idea of a tribe isn't just one that gets a player to give them their sit, then use that against them.

In all, after this little rant, I would like to kindly ask those who decided to turn on me to show their 'proof' of me spying, and at least offer me some form of explanation as to why you decided to turn on me. Even if it was due to lack of activity (which is a shit excuse anyway if you pardon my french), why did you not mail me to ask why I wasn't as active as I should be, so I could at least explain and tell you the problems I'm currently facing. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this, and I hope the upcoming Pro vs NADS war finally sets this world alight.

Night, out.

DeletedUser

I would like to clear one thing up out of that, the sitting was asked for 2 days Prior to your removal and shortly after the discovery of your leak with the purpose of checking your mails for anything further. I'm almost offended that you think we'd stoop as low as to check your village layouts, you've undoubtedly seen the blanket nukes your now receiving and none of that is a "Targeted Strike" so even if the information had been obtained it certainly wasn't used.

I provided just about every excuse under the sun for you. We protected you whilst you were in Misery despite having people calling us to drop you guys; we then put our own necks on the line when Scott & Ryan asked us to join NADS and leave you guys by refusing to join unless you came along. I spent weeks with Pkcmac having daily conversations about the multiple diplomatic infractions you'd made and even then somehow we still managed to keep you protected despite more calls for your head.

I'm sorry your having a crap time in life, we'd rather have avoided this as well but when someone shows me clear cut evidence that you passed Pro something of value from the Tribe forums what else are we supposed to do? I know full well you had friends in Pro and I warned you about the dangers of speaking to them ages ago. We would have let you defend yourself but it took you 48 hours to get online and reply, even that fact alone on a frontline account sends alarm bells ringing.

Again I'm sorry it turned out this way but your own words and actions caused this, we did everything in our power to keep you around.

DeletedUser113752

sounds to me like someone is a bit butt-hurt about being caught spying for the enemy.

When your 'friendly' conversations to other players outside of the tribe start to include things about your own tribe that can aid another tribe, thats when you get kicked and nobled.

DeletedUser

I would like to clear one thing up out of that, the sitting was asked for 2 days Prior to your removal and shortly after the discovery of your leak with the purpose of checking your mails for anything further.

My birthday was on 30th March, so unfortunately I wasn't online when you sent your message, and it took me two days because I was recovering from going out with friends.

I provided just about every excuse under the sun for you. We protected you whilst you were in Misery despite having people calling us to drop you guys; we then put our own necks on the line when Scott & Ryan asked us to join NADS and leave you guys by refusing to join unless you came along. I spent weeks with Pkcmac having daily conversations about the multiple diplomatic infractions you'd made and even then somehow we still managed to keep you protected despite more calls for your head.

Is that not what a duke is meant to do? I know I caused a fair few problems, but I considered us friends after all the time we spent together in Misery working together as a close knit tribe. I would have at least expected you guys to offer me an explanation and a chance to actually defend myself instead of suddenly receiving 1000+ incomings and no mail from anyone.

I'm sorry your having a crap time in life, we'd rather have avoided this as well but when someone shows me clear cut evidence that you passed Pro something of value from the Tribe forums what else are we supposed to do? I know full well you had friends in Pro and I warned you about the dangers of speaking to them ages ago. We would have let you defend yourself but it took you 48 hours to get online and reply, even that fact alone on a frontline account sends alarm bells ringing.

I'd like to see this so called 'evidence' of my spying when even the guys I was talking to don't know why you're accusing me of spying. I told you ages ago that I needed a co, you guys said you'd find one for me and eventually they would have taken over the account but you never did get me one. Also, as I said, it took me 48 hours because I was out for my birthday.

To Tank: I'm not butt-hurt, I'm more confused. I know 100% that I didn't spy at all, Pro don't even have a clue of what you guys are talking about me supposedly spying for them and yet apparently you guys have 'evidence' of me spying? Please, do elaborate on this spying then. Funny how you tried to get the other member in Pro kicked for talking to me because you consider that spying, and they actually believed and trusted their player (rightly so) instead of dropping him when it suited them.

DeletedUser111538

Spy or mistakenly accused of being a spy... matters not really... you seem inactive as hell.

DeletedUser

Spy or mistakenly accused of being a spy... matters not really... you seem inactive as hell.

That's a fair comment in terms of my activity, but surely if you were concerned it would have taken 1 simple message to find out why I had been inactive and to ask if I could give up the acc instead of taking them by force and costing nukes and effort.

DeletedUser

Why is that even surprising? o_O

You do know that your talking about NADs right? And its leader(s) decisions. I would have expected that.

DeletedUser

PNP so boring that only thing I can answer is this?

Damn boys o_O I expected something from pro :icon_neutral:

@Im Zeckt:Care to explain that free comment a bit?

And bout that wall of text from some random butthurt dude...meh,in like 6 month I never even noticed you being online anyway...So as Cal said...spy or not spy,when RL problem last more then 6 month,it is your responsability to inform your leader,do somethign about it,ect ect.Not the other way around....

Its not like people care that much bout you in a Net game bros...I mean,stop with the fantasy,most of you would die tommorow and Id be like ''well its sad'' and Id open myself another beer,the people you really care about in tw are usualy ...really a few...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't need to really. Just look at your tribe's past history. Anyhow, let me get this straight.. You ask a guy for his sit, then after a while dismiss him and start to noble him. When he comes back you say 'Oh, you were a spy'. When he asks for proof and tries to defend himself, you now say 'Oh, you were inactive'. All I can say is go learn some game morals and teach em to your friends in NADs too.

None of the above that happened effects me but a bit sad to see stuff like that happening, we all play TW to have fun. And fun usually shouldn't involve cheating and backstabbing.

Gouge

The key issue being left out by Nighthawk0679 is the proof that was handed over to him, why he felt the need to specifically put Gouge in the spot light for what happened is baffling considering we didn't make the decision for his dismantling and removal from the game.

DeletedUser

Don't need to really. Just look at your tribe's past history. Anyhow, let me get this straight.. You ask a guy for his sit, then after a while dismiss him and start to noble him. When he comes back you say 'Oh, you were a spy'. When he asks for proof and tries to defend himself, you now say 'Oh, you were inactive'. All I can say is go learn some game morals and teach em to your friends in NADs too.

None of the above that happened effects me but a bit sad to see stuff like that happening, we all play TW to have fun. And fun usually shouldn't involve cheating and backstabbing.

Our tribe history?

Lawl is that suppose to be an insult?

NADS been more then fair with their members,and the fact you may have seen 3-4 of them being butt hurt in here in the past few month does not mean it is a general feeling from our members...

On a sidenote,its a war game,shove that moral up your bum Boys,da hell you talk about.

I dont even know this nighsumtin dude,neither I care bout him.

THAT show how good of a mate HE was...no?

Spit in da air..it will end up in ya face,tssss.

Shove that cheating/backstabing comment up your bum too while we're at it.

DeletedUser

@Bonnie, Lol, your too dumb to converse with.

Anyhow if this move had a rationale behind it, you guys had proof, great. I would have done the same, spies deserve that (once proven without a doubt). But from what I understand here, it wasn't like that. All I saw was people coming on to say, NADs had proof (not seen) and then Bonnie here comes and says he was inactive so he deserved it. And as for NADs being fair, no comment, Lol.

DeletedUser113752

zeckt get back to attempting to terrorise w67 forums, cos noone wants you here (think)

MR.MR

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that nobody who has posted here is a leader of Nads and thus their statements should not be taken as representative of the tribe as a whole. Especially Bonnies statements.

You all may now resume your flaming.

DeletedUser

Gouge: I put you in the spotlight specifically because we were friends and I trusted you and so I set you as sitter and when I come back, I find i'm being nobled by you guys with no chance to defend myself. The 'proof' that I gave you an explanation for, for which you guys misrepresented as me confirming we had spies, where all I was doing was telling the player that Loko was trying to wreck the alliance between the tribes. The fact I was trying to help MAINTAIN the alliance shows that I was acting to try and help the tribe, not spy on them (the proof they gave was way back in december 2013, back when Pro and NADS were actually allies and not preparing for war).

Bonnie: I neither care for you, nor do I expect you to care for me as friends. But when I see something that isn't fair and isn't right, I'd say something about it like I have now. Maybe you don't have these same morals in a game that's meant to be fun though, everyone's different. Also, I didn't tell the leaders about my problems because they're my own personal problems, no need to get anyone else involved in it. That's my own personal opinion, and maybe that's not how you yourself would go about it but I find that I'd rather keep my own problems to myself, which in this case I accept left in the position of being inactive/not active enough with the leaders not knowing about my problems.

By the way Bonnie, you never noticed me online yet I posted a fair few reports in the DL op forum and got involved in the Bluenile op as well, offering to send fakes for those nuking/nobling blue shows that you don't read the forums very well :)

DeletedUser

@ Aslam, Thank god, Lol. A guy who says gaming spirit/morals 'should be shoved up his bum' should definitely not be in leadership.

DeletedUser111574

@ Aslam, Thank god, Lol. A guy who says gaming spirit/morals 'should be shoved up his bum' should definitely not be in leadership.

Zeckt you need to get into a room with Scott and hug it out :).