NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You should reformulate,"NAM is still fighting, even chances for them to win are small" :p

Yes, as long as we are still here and fighting, battle isn't lost YET! For some of us, this is the point where fun starts. :)

Why do people think NAM has a low chance of winning? They're like the same size as us it's not like that's a massively uphill battle.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Incorrect.

ANY: 2 - Roman: 0

The way you did it makes it look like you're talking about ANY rather than ANY. Such a confusing name

Brick Tamland

Right, so in Sinfuls exact words I'm calling you out. Y do u tink dis

Its obvious Al isn't it? Majority of NAM players have all spoken like they dont have as high a chance here, so belief isn't great :p And Golden have me and Rob so thats gg ;) :D

Plus many more reasons;)

DeletedUser75474

Please NAM, for the love of god, internal the stupid dead weight in your tribe. I mean come on, let's make this battle crazy fun, not just players taking advantage of the enemy's inactivity.

Smurf Putin is active once every 400 years. The same with Capt Morgan Freeman. TD seems to be very inactive these days as well. Ever since Harry left the account, Welsh Celts has been one of the most useless accounts in NAM. Then there's the players that we very rarely get nuked by who we've literally never ever ever seen their names in our life (zoquelle, xconect, pete baker, etc). That's how much action we're getting from them. I'm sure they're fun people, but have them join other accounts or something, cause this is a joke.
The regrettable contra ban issue is being dealt with granted, NAM are internaling.

But at the end of the day, I hear the name "NAM", I think of .absinthe, assassin, barb king (ish), aphrodisiac, nugget & work4it. And the whole Blue gang seem to be fairly active too, but they're still Blue to me, not NAM yet.
The rest is dead weight. I don't know who the leadership is at this point, but time to wake up and force internal some of these irrelevant players, because otherwise, we will do it for you.

Last edited:

arabela

@ Pure Jonat

So, we should internal afterall? :))

@Brick

I saw your comment and Als, but i felt the need to reply to James aswell sending him to you to answer that question. :)
you seem to know better than us anyway if we are fighting a lost battle or not. :)

DeletedUser75474

Internaling has never been an issue if you're doing it on inactives. What's bad is bragging about being good at this game when half of your conquers are internals like our sweetheart Lord Eastwood who is no longer with us unfortunately.

DeletedUser

The regrettable contra ban issue is being dealt with granted, NAM are internaling.

He was banned for 24 hours; his account suffered very little during that time, all things considered. Don't know what was so regrettable about it? He did something stupid and got penalized.

DeletedUser

A fiver says he would have disbanded if he were the duke and under that much pressure :D

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I think its fair to say that Murph's obsession with Sage is a good reason to keep him around.

His location and NAM's dislike for him will always guarantee him as a potential target that we should stack to hinder NAM's progression. Although there is no progression to speak off anymore lately...

DeletedUser108039

I think its fair to say that Murph's obsession with Sage is a good reason to keep him around.

His location and NAM's dislike for him will always guarantee him as a potential target that we should stack to hinder NAM's progression. Although there is no progression to speak off anymore lately...

4136759.jpg