NAM VS RoyalE

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You are fooling yourself if you think that RoyalE is anything more than run-of-the-mill players. There are very very few RoyalE players with decent skills. RoyalE has won wars based on treachery and in a couple of cases simply being exponentially larger than their opponents. There has been absolutely no skill involved.
RoyalE has lost in the past for good reason. Poor leadership, only a few excellent players, and an overly arrogant attitude has, and will continue to contribute to their downfall.
RoyalE is not particularly choking so far, they are exactly where they were predicted to be at this point in the world: that is losing a war to an overall better tribe. I wouldn't have guessed that Krieger would've handicapped his own tribe by kicking a bunch of them, but thats just a cherry on top really.

I bolded the things that are more true for NAM than they are for RoyalE. Remember what NAM did with Nos and a few other tribes smaller than themselves?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I bolded the things that are more true for NAM than they are for RoyalE. Remember what NAM did with Nos and a few other tribes smaller than themselves?

Being larger sure, could you please expand on the rest. I feel you must have been incredibly misinformed on a few things or are just making shit up in an attempt to make NAM look bad.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I agree with what you are saying but tasteless insults are coming from both sides.

My point was limited to comments on underestimating the opposition but I agree with you. Unsavory comments should be avoided.

DeletedUser

You are fooling yourself if you think that RoyalE is anything more than run-of-the-mill players. There are very very few RoyalE players with decent skills. RoyalE has won wars based on treachery and in a couple of cases simply being exponentially larger than their opponents. There has been absolutely no skill involved.
RoyalE has lost in the past for good reason. Poor leadership, only a few excellent players, and an overly arrogant attitude has, and will continue to contribute to their downfall.
RoyalE is not particularly choking so far, they are exactly where they were predicted to be at this point in the world: that is losing a war to an overall better tribe. I wouldn't have guessed that Krieger would've handicapped his own tribe by kicking a bunch of them, but thats just a cherry on top really.

Perfect example of what I posted earlier. Thanks :)

sweeping pedestrian comments

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Being larger sure, could you please expand on the rest. I feel you must have been incredibly misinformed on a few things or are just making shit up in an attempt to make NAM look bad.

I assume you want me to elaborate on the 'Treachery' part. Seeing as the arrogance part of my quote ought to be obvious with the recent behaviour from NAM. If not I can dig up old skype chats from when I was a duke on this world.

I referenced Nos, or Elite if you like in my previous post. NAM recruited the top players from this tribe and devoured the rest did they not? Though the treachery was mostly due to Nos and Elite and not NAM itself, I know that decision made by its former leadership must have been heavily influenced by NAM's. Since I to was in talks with them about further relations and expansion directions.

Further, though it might be a stretch, the Basher of Pigs thing... Since its an IG event concerning hacking etc I have not touched upon it previously. As its actually forbidden to discuss IG moderations events... But I rejoined the world a few days before it happened and was the one to noble the last BoP villages in this world. Nothing in RoyalE changed when the account was hacked, there were planned attacks prior which gained my account a large amount of ODA and there were planned attacks after. Infact when NAM joined in on this player our focus shifted towards other players more to the south and me and only a few others were left dealing with Basher of Pigs 1.7mill acc at that time. If RoyalE's leadership had a role in the happenings of that accounts alleged hacking, I'm certain they themselves would not have moved their focus from him towards other players leaving it to me, a former enemy to them, to clean up the easy villages left behind.

And of course the last point concerning treachery... This war with RoyalE, breaking the longstanding alliance you both had, which was held in high regard back when I was still duke, as my attempts to break it and form my own relations were shut down quite hard.

If you believe your tribe to be clean enough to bash RoyalE and Krieger continously... I'm afraid I will have to dissapoint.

DeletedUser

I assume you want me to elaborate on the 'Treachery' part. Seeing as the arrogance part of my quote ought to be obvious with the recent behaviour from NAM. If not I can dig up old skype chats from when I was a duke on this world.

I referenced Nos, or Elite if you like in my previous post. NAM recruited the top players from this tribe and devoured the rest did they not? Though the treachery was mostly due to Nos and Elite and not NAM itself, I know that decision made by its former leadership must have been heavily influenced by NAM's. Since I to was in talks with them about further relations and expansion directions.

I don't see anything wrong with recruiting from a tribe and eating the remains(dead weight)

Have you never joined a tribe and started eating ex members holly :)

Further, though it might be a stretch, the Basher of Pigs thing... Since its an IG event concerning hacking etc I have not touched upon it previously. As its actually forbidden to discuss IG moderations events... But I rejoined the world a few days before it happened and was the one to noble the last BoP villages in this world. Nothing in RoyalE changed when the account was hacked, there were planned attacks prior which gained my account a large amount of ODA and there were planned attacks after. Infact when NAM joined in on this player our focus shifted towards other players more to the south and me and only a few others were left dealing with Basher of Pigs 1.7mill acc at that time. If RoyalE's leadership had a role in the happenings of that accounts alleged hacking, I'm certain they themselves would not have moved their focus from him towards other players leaving it to me, a former enemy to them, to clean up the easy villages left behind.

I'm not sure on this matter, Mat would have to confirm this but as far as i know the bashers account was only defending against RoyalE not NAM so no need for them to hack. Plus stacks that were sent home were on RoyalEs side.

And of course the last point concerning treachery... This war with RoyalE, breaking the longstanding alliance you both had, which was held in high regard back when I was still duke, as my attempts to break it and form my own relations were shut down quite hard.

Read other thread and you'll see Krieger was preparing to backstab NAM. NAM did the smart thing striking first.

If you believe your tribe to be clean enough to bash RoyalE and Krieger continously... I'm afraid I will have to dissapoint.

Answers in bold.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with recruiting from a tribe and eating the remains(dead weight)

Have you never joined a tribe and started eating ex members holly :)

Never in my 9 years of Tribalwars.

I'm not sure on this matter, Mat would have to confirm this but as far as i know the bashers account was only defending against RoyalE not NAM so no need for them to hack. Plus stacks that were sent home were on RoyalEs side.

It remains a very suspicious matter.

Read other thread and you'll see Krieger was preparing to backstab NAM. NAM did the smart thing striking first.

What I read was that Krieger was going to hold a vote about the matter after one of his members doubted the earlier consensus amongst RoyalE members that a merge would end this world. A merge was what was already on the minds of RoyalE when I was still a member btw. But then again I might have missed things in that thread as its OP was made in quite an obnoxious form. I guess seeing doubt in your longstanding allies caused you to attack rather than try and talk?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

As i have already stated i agree the trash talk on both sides was getting a bit much.

Recruitment is something every tribe does and can hardly be called treachery, worth noting it was NOS who came to us about the idea due to their falling out and impending war with contra. As any ex NOS would confirm.

Further, though it might be a stretch, the Basher of Pigs thing... Since its an IG event concerning hacking etc I have not touched upon it previously. As its actually forbidden to discuss IG moderations events... But I rejoined the world a few days before it happened and was the one to noble the last BoP villages in this world. Nothing in RoyalE changed when the account was hacked, there were planned attacks prior which gained my account a large amount of ODA and there were planned attacks after. Infact when NAM joined in on this player our focus shifted towards other players more to the south and me and only a few others were left dealing with Basher of Pigs 1.7mill acc at that time.

NAM's involvement with the basher account started as fakes (requested by Krieger) despite the fact the player had many friends in NAM i think he got told they was fakes and to ignore, the nobling from NAM only started when the player began to gift villages to his friends in the tribe. Then upon giving up the rest of the tribe was informed to noble them asap by the players friends.
Why would NAM need to hack when we was already getting free villages? When RoyalE was having to fight for theirs.

Worth noting the player himself, his tribe and the rest of NAM's enemies believed it to be RoyalE, RoyalE believed it all to be a lie. Until players supporting RoyalE find it a good idea to blame NAM later in the world after NAM members call them out on a dirty trick.

Im not blaming RoyalE, i never have and i was actually one of the first in support of RoyalE leadership during that situation. Just comparing the 2 tribes situations with the account as you did.

If RoyalE's leadership had a role in the happenings of that accounts alleged hacking, I'm certain they themselves would not have moved their focus from him towards other players leaving it to me, a former enemy to them, to clean up the easy villages left behind.

Would the same not be said for NAM then?

Our reasons have already been stated. We have not sat around at any point this world and waited to be hit having found out about other tribes plans, so i have no idea why people think we should change that now.
We did the smart thing, and RoyalE supporters seem to hate the fact NAM might actually have half a brain.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not sure who to quote really, so I guess ill just try to write something in general based on the last few comments. Might be a long one, but then again, I dont really write here to much anymore besides reading from time to time.

Regarding what Hollyghost said : There is one thing that changed just before that day it all happened. That was that I got some serious amounts of stackings and before that I basically only had my own troops. As i remember it it was the evening before the "hacking" or whatever is politically correct to call it. Royale had at the time hit a few of those and my theorys at the time was that they might have been interested in knowing where these stackings are. Besides that, I dont really see either why they would want to do it. That beeing said, I have no such proof to provide or make allegations against any player or tribe. Since it all ended up pretty much with a lot of unanswered questions. Therefore there were really no ending to this matter, which is the most dissapointing to me. There are so many things i want to say about it, but as hollyghost writes, then you are not allowed to discuss specific content in tickets so therefore i havent. When I asked support what i was allowed to post on externals, they just referred me to the forum rules. They say that you arent allowed to critisize support etc. I know what I allready posted was borderline for what i was allowed to. Therefore i started my threat saying, if i broke the rules by posting this and a mod sees it, please delete it. It seemed like it was okay. I guess what I am allowed to say is, that after weeks of discussions with support it all ended with them making a statement that just made them repeat what they have previously said, closed my ticket right away, closed my threat on externals, and made the statement as most here have probably allready seen. That made me quite upset. I think without going into details that it seems fairly obvious that they ignored most of my questions which i found more than relevant. Whether or not they know something i dont i am not sure of. But if they did they kinda should have told me and case closed. After a while i chose to give it up. What remains a fact is that two unknown IP`s logged on my account within a minute. And everything i wrote in my threat is as true as ever. Thats why i chose my words carefully. It wasnt investigated and i only stated what i allready knew and some things i didnt.

Basically what is to it is... Only two people had the password to my account. password was changed less than 2 weeks before this happened. I had the password and my co did. It was confirmed that these logs wasnt either of us, so if not hacking or whatever to call it only one option is left. That beeing we gave the password away to someone else. I know that I didnt, even though people could always state that i did anyway. How can i provide any kind of proof on that one. I am equally sure that my co didnt give that password away, but again... How can you provide any proof on that one. Therefore the question still remains open with no conclusion to the matter besides the obvious happenings. That beeing what i wrote in the opening in my threat. therefore people are entitled to think what they want. I will say though... That as much as some Royale people think i made this story up to save my "image" , then I would ask them what I was trying to save? I knew all along that I would be nobled at some point, and i could have chosen to quit a long time before that with the rest of bacon if i wanted to. After applying to both Royale and NAM mostly cause my co wanted to keep playing we decided to continue and go out with a bang. I gained nothing from starting this discussion on externals. Only thing that happened was that now all this account will be remembered for is this episode and not the actual play. So basically all that time playing 16-20 hours a day was for nothing.

I remember a skypeconvo i had with my co a day or two after this and i told him we might aswell stop playing, cause we would be playing for nothing. And this is the only thing this account will be remembered for. Ending my messages with The accountrep was allready ruined and that was the only reason why whe were fighting back in the first place. He then said something like "why, cause we were hacked?". Like as it was the most fairly obvious thing in the world which it was for us. My co despite of the events never made one post on externals about it, cause thats just the type of person he is. Me on the other hand couldnt help myself, cause whatever happened I think people should know about, knowing that what i posted probably wouldnt do me any good. Since most details i would never be allowed to post about anyway, and therefore i could never provide proof of anything.

The logins that were made whoever did it, had no actual influence on the game itself. Unless that those who did it found out my stackings and took advantage of that. What did on the other hand was on me, that i simply didnt feel like playing anymore. Which i didnt. Had I chose to play the outcome would have been the same just with bigger loses for royale. But i have never denied that i would eventually get rimmed regardless. That some people here think i would spend all this time and make up a story, to save face of me beeing rimmed, well...All i will say is shame on you. People who have that kind of thinking, I think that says it all on their own view towards this game, which we have seen countless of examples on recently. Besides that I never felt like there was anything to make excuses for. We didnt delete, and we were fighting royale basically alone for those 12-14 days or whatever it was. I considered that beeing a decent effort to finish this world with a bit of honor. Which is all i really wanted. But it didnt turn out this way.

Regarding NAM s involvement: As chris stated then I allready said that if NAM attacked me I wouldnt fight back. So for that reason alone it seems pretty unlikely that they would have anything to do with it. They played it like they should. Despite me having friends in NAM its not like they did anything wrong. I had my villages in their area, I would never be recruited, and beeing an ally with royale they just made it a little easier for them to get rid of me. Since i had some support in the south from my northern villages, and royale would be benefitting from NAM nobling those. Besides that not a lot of people in NAM atacked me anyway. I dont know the actual reasons for that. without having no knowledge of it, my own assumption is they felt bad for me, and despite they would have a good reason for nobling me at that point, they felt themselves it would be to take advantage of the situation. That is honorable in my oppinion. Other NAM players nobled with my concent and others I gifted to. Would I have not done that they could easily have taken those northern villages anyway, since i had very little troops in those.

I dont know if I will be commenting on any possible replies to this, since this is basically what I have to say that I can say. What I will say to what hollyghost wrote is, that it does have some truth to it, that some players from royale changed targets after this. Some kept their word and as they said on externals wouldnt attack me until all this was cleared up. That I admire. On the other hand it seemed fairly obvious that a few royale players couldnt noble me fast enough and after my external post attacked me 5 times as hard as they have done before.

I am sorry if I have gone off topic, since this threat doesnt exactly involve me. But the hapenings about my account has just been mentioned so many times now, that I finally felt the need to comment.

Also, Sorry for this beeing so long.

DeletedUser

It's people like this that make me think I should be getting paid for what I do....:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Sorry :( Ill write in a ticket saying they should give you a raise. So if not actual dollars some extra pp s :p

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score

I dont know much about the treachery part as i didnt really see anything that bad happen on this world, other then the accounts royale "didnt" hack, but seeing as it cant be proven either way im pretty sure this section is equal at worst.

I weighed player skill and who i think are more of a giant group of douchebags when i decided to join one of the two tribes, and seeing as everytime i tried to talk to krieger i had a coplayer quit from trying to put up with how much they hated the guy, or just he was generally a complete douchebag, i couldnt even bring myself to send the guy a message since i hated speaking to him that much, and other then that i cant think of a single player in Royale who i like (and some troll named hollyghost is there) so id classify the more arrogant tribe as the one who wouldnt even discuss recruitment, or diplomacy with other tribes prior to this war (royale).

Oh and NAM doesnt have any players leaving their tribe out of pure hatred for their duke :lol: i almost forgot that part

And come on troll commander>every player in Royale, ive yet to see anything special from you guys other then krieger missing his timing on trains and canceling them about 10 times (giving us enough time to get all our support in there thanks bro)

DeletedUser

Leaked footage of the current war effort between NAM and Royale
RIP FARMS

[video=youtube;WCoekGTBEoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoekGTBEoo[/video]

DeletedUser

Giving up Bacon Love Triangle Like

[video=youtube;wGaJ5I04D7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGaJ5I04D7w[/video]

DeletedUser

Hows the war going guys?

1b8677645ecb7ac26b0d195914d66688.png