NAM VS RoyalE

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
^ Exactly. I'm really enjoying watching this as it still seems to go quite equally.

By the way, today marks the FIRST time since the start of this war that NAM has nobled more villages in total than RoyalE in a day's time.
The reason for this being...

6efb4f2ce444fbd7092518e4e11ec284.png

Them nobling iNoble villages.
Still though, nice to see them noble a larger number of villages :icon_smile:

DeletedUser95593

Oh poor H0lly...

That kind of thinking deludes your tribe into thinking you're better off, even though you're leaking villages to the enemy every day.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Oh poor H0lly...

That kind of thinking deludes your tribe into thinking you're better off, even though you're leaking villages to the enemy every day.

I'm not in any tribe, just playing 'devil's advocate' until a new no hauls world :icon_smile: And depending on how large the leak is, you might be better off in the long run.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Also, sorry for the double post...

First time since some people left RoyalE. The difference between both tribes is once again less than 10 million. The gap is being closed o0

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Need more blood! the kings demanded sacrifices aren't enough yet

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks buddy :icon_wink: try to get an acc in royale so we can fight

DeletedUser

Also, sorry for the double post...

First time since some people left RoyalE. The difference between both tribes is once again less than 10 million. The gap is being closed o0

Everytime I think you can't look any worse.. Of course they would regain some size? They were well above NAM at one point and all of those villages are still in their territory. The fact that RoyalE is growing off accounts they kicked basically means they're recycling growth to the bigger and better accounts, and we all know that's exactly what our lord Krieger wants anyways :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Everytime I think you can't look any worse.. Of course they would regain some size? They were well above NAM at one point and all of those villages are still in their territory. The fact that RoyalE is growing off accounts they kicked basically means they're recycling growth to the bigger and better accounts, and we all know that's exactly what our lord Krieger wants anyways :)

I wasn't talking about their size. But their size difference to NAM. Which is a different thing wouldn't you agree?

DeletedUser

how can one be sure they're not the one missing the point? I mean if you're missing it, then you don't know you're missing it. holla, socrates

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Plot twist, the villages are choosing their own masters and are demanding ops on its current owners

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Holly ghost you're missing his point

I am not. I realize that all what RoyalE is doing, is recovering to their former position rather than performing well in this war. But that in itself is a precursor for things to come, they have to do this before being able to put up a counteroffensive. And they're doing it fast enough in order to do so. When they run out of 'easy' villages. All that will be left for them is NAM, just like it is for now you. Until the iNoble guys are gone of course.

DeletedUser113867

Aser0 posted that the accounts kicked were your spies and planning to turn on royalE so what if they were in royalE territory, they were sill enemies. Aser0 posted a skype convo but you forget this every time.

So technically they were nobling NAMs assets.

Jza08

Aser0 posted that the accounts kicked were your spies and planning to turn on royalE so what if they were in royalE territory, they were sill enemies. Aser0 posted a skype convo but you forget this every time.

So technically they were nobling NAMs assets.

Technically not! Same old BS from you Lol ... All that was posted by Aser0 was a skype convo with a name scribbled out.... whoop dee doo!! That's not proof!

I mean I could have had a convo with my duke about NAM players we didn't want/trust in our tribe... Say they are jumping to RoyalE, kick and internal them, scribble the names out of the skype convo and post here saying RoyalE are dirty backstabbers... come on man.

Like it has been mentioned NUMEROUS times to you which you obviously ignore... Please show where our duke (or anyone in NAM at this point) has been in a convo and agreed to the terms this "scribbled out who knows who they are person" suggested??

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That implies people working to work against Krieger had anything to do with NAM. Just because they hate krieger doesn't mean they are working with NAM. Surely with the Royale combined brain power you guys can work this out.