NAM VS RoyalE

DeletedUser113867

Technically not! Same old BS from you Lol ... All that was posted by Aser0 was a skype convo with a name scribbled out.... whoop dee doo!! That's not proof!

I mean I could have had a convo with my duke about NAM players we didn't want/trust in our tribe... Say they are jumping to RoyalE, kick and internal them, scribble the names out of the skype convo and post here saying RoyalE are dirty backstabbers... come on man.

Like it has been mentioned NUMEROUS times to you which you obviously ignore... Please show where our duke (or anyone in NAM at this point) has been in a convo and agreed to the terms this "scribbled out who knows who they are person" suggested??

I am sure it was in the forum somewhere that a NAM player was sitting the account after the dismissal. Ok this does not show treachery before the dismissal but what it does show is that these accounts were being used at this point to help NAM by collecting reports data and killing troops.

So either way some of the accounts were assets to NAM even if it was only after the dismissals.

NAM obviously stacked royalE targets and helped tribes against royale on multiple occassions as your duke said they did inform civil that they were faking to pretend to help royalE. So if you want to play the offended party lets add the tribe your members were supporting and helping out with info. As well as Civil gifting villages behind RoyalE lines so that not as much d can go to the fronts when the war starts.

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE
Side 2:
Tribes: NAM, CIVIL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,026
Side 2: 1,395
Difference: 2,631

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,152,167
Side 2: 13,062,113
Difference: 23,090,054

chart

DeletedUser

LMAO now this guy is using Civil in the same stats as NAM. god you are an embarrassment. They are different wars, but since you're royale i doubt you have the capabilities to understand that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That implies people working to work against Krieger had anything to do with NAM. Just because they hate krieger doesn't mean they are working with NAM. Surely with the Royale combined brain power you guys can work this out.

What at is the "combined" brain power you speak of?! I thought there was only one God?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

Nice job recruiting :icon_smile: if you had done that a month ago rather than letting them get kicked... This could have already been over o0

My previous post still stands though ^^ The gap has been getting smaller before, who knows if it'll stop with this move by NAM or not.

Also, no need to call me a 'dumb piece of shit' when I'm not responding Alex, I don't have a IG acc. I wait for the Updating maps... Which haven't updated yet.

DeletedUser

Hey nam. Since a few of you keep going on about how mentally inferior everyone in royal is...I challenge you all to a game of halo reach. On second thought, I really don't want to give you my real Xbox360 username cuz I like to compartmentalize my life, but when I get home later I'll check to see if I have a 30 day gold membership free trial so I can create a temp gamertag

DeletedUser

I know I'll be done with tribalwars after this world. Im missing out on so much halo reach. I'm almost an inheritor. I would have achieved that already had I not started playing tw

DeletedUser

Hey nam. Since a few of you keep going on about how mentally inferior everyone in royal is...I challenge you all to a game of halo reach. On second thought, I really don't want to give you my real Xbox360 username cuz I like to compartmentalize my life, but when I get home later I'll check to see if I have a 30 day gold membership free trial so I can create a temp gamertag

Why not just block/delete afterwards :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

hmm, i did not think about that. The royale disease must be spreading... This reminds me of when i first joined the NAM-RoyalE voice chat on skype. I didn't have a mic so I went through this hour long process trying to set up my android phone up as a mic for my computer. After failing and failing, ariel was finally like 'just use skype on your phone'. I seldom feel so incompetent as I did then. Only issue there was I had to hold my phone up to my head like a jackass while i listened to everyone typing away on their keyboards.

DeletedUser

Halo reach LOL. Cmon get something decent. I personally am saying you guys need a fix because you do whatever Krieger says with no questions asked even if you may see it as wrong or unfair

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no no no no no Halo Reach was Bungies greatest piece of work. But I've yet to play Destiny. The jetpack is like my most favorite thing ever in a video game. But where there is good there is evil. I'm referring specifically to armor lock. But I just like the way everything handles in Reach. Halo 4 just never grew on me. I gave it plenty of chances to too. PLus the jetpack is underpowered in that game! grrrrrrr

DeletedUser

Apparently destiny is just one big grind and didnt live up to the hype. Real 1v1s are settled in the dual arena world 318 on Runescape

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Apparently destiny is just one big grind and didnt live up to the hype. Real 1v1s are settled in the dual arena world 318 on Runescape

I was at like lvl 15 or something on destiny and just got bored, i mean graphics 9/10 or 10/10, gameplay was solid as well, story line i was like mehhhhhhhhhh

still, im down for a royale vs nam reach game. Only if krieger isnt involved, i can only imagine how much id hate the guy if i had to talk to him *shudders*