Name Change Needed For AFK?

going2killu

Reaction score
I talked with Gracie around the time everything with DS went down, she never acted embarrassed by kul, she said he made the game fun. She disliked slacker very much, and was very disappointed with how the world played out.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I talked with Gracie around the time everything with DS went down, she never acted embarrassed by kul, she said he made the game fun. She disliked slacker very much, and was very disappointed with how the world played out.

You realize this is 118 not 111? or are you taking the same "happy" pills as Kul?

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
I deleted my acc on 111 because I would not attack the players who had supported me in the fight against our enemies. It is very hypocritical to blame me a quitter for this and that. I cant accept dishonesty in any way. I dont like to play under any brand other than Khan due to these kind of things. In Khan I lead the way. If I have power, I resist, if not I die fighting, or I quit.

And in this world, I was not force internalled or ‘rimmed’. I gave permission them to take my villages with only exception of greedy cornetto not taking which was not followed.

Either afk leadership has no power of their members, or they have no honor to follow just one wish of a player who decided to give acc sit instead of leaving it open for takings in the corner of a fight.

Last edited:

Guesswhosback

Reaction score
I deleted my acc on 111 because I would not attack the players who had supported me in the fight against our enemies. It is very hypocritical to blame me a quitter for this and that. I cant accept dishonesty in any way. I dont like to play under any brand other than Khan due to these kind of things. In Khan I lead the way. If I have power, I resist, if not I die fighting, or I quit.

And in this world, I was not force internalled or ‘rimmed’. I gave permission them to take my villages with only exception of greedy cornetto not taking which was not followed.

Either afk leadership has no power of their members, or they have no honor to follow just one wish of a player who decided to give acc sit instead of leaving it open for takings in the corner of a fight.

The villages do not belong to you, they belong to the tribe and the leadership give internals away. Maybe you would know that if you actually played in a tribe since w7.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
The villages do not belong to you, they belong to the tribe and the leadership give internals away. Maybe you would know that if you actually played in a tribe since w7.

This is a response to what?

And what the hell is "since w7"... Are you high on too much crystal, and disabled since w54?