Name Change Needed For AFK?

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Unless they cheat like 111 they will get rimmed themselves. Or maybe they will get banned and get rimmed like 111.

How many worlds are you going to join and quit like a little bitch when you don't get your way? You quit 2-3x on world 111 alone, I was glad you left here and quit you were a terrible player and you just cry 24/7, so annoying. Imagine your own coplayer apologizing to us because she was so embarrassed for you, yes that happened. Now show us where any of us cheated in 111, this isn't even the same leadership/tribe of 111 so I'd love to see it because surely you quit long before w111 ended because that's what you do best, rage quitting like a child. Then again you are Kul Tigin, the notorious rage quitting loser of tribalwars, that's what most people refer to you as am i right?

Last edited:

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
How many worlds are you going to join and quit when you don't get your way?

Quitting is better than playing with nonsense leaders and shitty players like yourself. There are not many players left in-game with honor. Mostly betrayal, cheating, and bitching became the way to play.

Imagine your own coplayer apologizing to us because she was so embarrassed for you

I don't believe my coplayer said something like that.

yes that happened

Then, prove it. Otherwise, you will look stupid as you are.

BTW I don't need to mention any world that I played and led to victory other than w1. Just go and check the tribe we won over 7 years and then shut the f.k up.
You are going to lose this world just like 95 and 111 which I was existent. I don't even know how many tribes or worlds you ruined with your cheater friends.

Now show us where any of us cheated in 111

https://www.twstats.com/en111/index.php?page=player&id=1340513 this looks like you. Isn't it? How many villages that you lost as punishment for hacking into accounts with coplayers? How many accounts ruined like that? Were 3 accounts were emptied in a day?

I mean, is not like they hacked DS accounts and made them delete...

They deleted a tribe and trashed several accounts then can barely follow up on it lol

Who would win? 1 hacked tribe or a bunch of cheaty bois and their apologists/hypocrite simps

"PeRsOnAl AtTaCkS aRe LaMe" - ignores the months of personal attacks on Ragestyles.

Dont get me wrong i attack memestyles as well. But to then turn around and pretend to act outraged when something is said against other people in their own tribe is hilarious. Either its acceptable or its not, why for one and not the other?

Stay garbage DS

Also if bag and ashen could stop begging people to 'finally hit delete' that would also be appreciated

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Quitting is better than playing with nonsense leaders and shitty players like yourself. There are not many players left in-game with honor. Mostly betrayal, cheating, and bitching became the way to play.

I don't believe my coplayer said something like that.

Then, prove it. Otherwise, you will look stupid as you are.

https://www.twstats.com/en111/index.php?page=player&id=1340513 this looks like you. Isn't it? How many villages that you lost as punishment for hacking into accounts with coplayers? How many accounts ruined like that? Were 3 accounts were emptied in a day?

giphy.gif

@Kül Tigin You should lay off the crack pipe before accusing me of cheating, because you don't even know wtf you're talking about. Me losing worlds = me cheating? how stupid are you.

0a0d97d726ca0e6dc37ab5f19a38dce6.png

Let me guess, is this photoshop now too? Your own co player can't stand you, but keep looking like a fool arguing with me keep it up and the happiest moment of 118 was you quitting, so we didn't have to deal with your crybaby antics any more. Now go join South and fight us so we can rim you.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
In which part she says that she is embarrassed? She was just angry about the situation. Everyone would get mad at that moment.

BTW, my duty has never been to put many hours into the game. I had always been the strategist and the savior for the worst situations. I remember many nights that I have been called and woke up to save the acc. Probably Gracie is having dementia lately and forgetting about things. I am not retired or unoccupied like many others. I don't have that much time for this shitty game, shitty players and coplayers.

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
In which part she says that she is embarrassed? She was just angry about the situation which everyone would be at a moment like that.

I am not retired or unoccupied like many others. I don't have that much time for this shitty game, shitty players and coplayers.

You're right she didn't message us offering to coplay another account out of embarrassment , the more you talk the more I realize how much of a lost cause you truly are ;) enjoy staying mediocre and getting railed every world you play on, the only thing you're reliable for is leaving your tribes and deleting you are a joke of a tribe mate and you'll always be like this.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
I don't care if she coplays any of your loser accounts, she can do whaever she likes. She did not offer that (I don't even believe it as she always said "I don't believe I am on the same side with otto the loser of world 95") while I had the intention to play anyways.

You all will get rimmed sooner or later. You'll end up sitting 10 accounts just like 111. What kind of life you have. Desperate homeboy.

Last edited:

Dread Doctors

Reaction score
I had always been the strategist and the savior for the worst situations.

It`s not so hard to be strategist and savior of worst situations when you have less than 10 villages each world you play. Don`t waste your time, Otto. Send few fakes and let him think of best defense strategies.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When you see someone write something finally in the w118 externals then the reality hits you...