Name change

DeletedUser

Lick is now officially PTG LGBT 1337. We are not affiliated to the other PTG family whatsoever, this is just our name please do not mistake it. This is our emblem I hope this is all clear to everyone and not confusing. The tribe has resolved to change it's name every week and so this was our decision.

64663_large

Last edited by a moderator:

Thing

Lick is now officially PTG LGBT 1337. We are not affiliated to the other PTG family whatsoever, this is just our name please do not mistake it. This is our emblem I hope this is all clear to everyone and not confusing. The tribe has resolved to change it's name every week and so this was our decision.

64663_large

45306-avatar-its-perfect-gif-ksx8.gif

DeletedUser90465

Seems pretty racist that you posted a korean theme song when you spoofed the koreans. I guess one does not know when they've pushed a joke too far :/

DeletedUser

How is it racist to use something in their native language? Pretty sure it's the contents of something that makes it racist and even then it depends on context.

DeletedUser

Its the fresh prince of bel air theme song.

edit: steve reported us, had to remove. good one steve

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its the fresh prince of bel air theme song.

edit: steve reported us, had to remove. good one steve

He looks so Korean...

[spoil]
c-span-gets-pranked-with-funny-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-call.jpg
[/spoil]

Actually, now that I look at it, that could be a K-pop album cover.

DeletedUser

What was it taken down for? Cause everything has to be in english right?

Erig

The thread wouldn't let me give 12095380982039583091824091284 stars :(

Michael Corleone.

Seems pretty racist that you posted a korean theme song when you spoofed the koreans. I guess one does not know when they've pushed a joke too far :/
Do yourself a favor and learn the definition of a word before using it.

DeletedUser118344

^^ Lmao...

I wonder why Mr. Stephen has to poke his nose in everything. I guess he is still upset with getting the invite for ex Lick Academy.

DeletedUser

^^ Lmao...

I wonder why Mr. Stephen has to poke his nose in everything. I guess he is still upset with getting the invite for ex Lick Academy.

He obliviously has something against them that is for sure. First it was the messages to the tribe or academy and now its because they wrote the fresh prince of bel air song in korean on their tribal page. However with these being such petty things there has got to be some kind of deeper rooted issue. Come sit in my couch and tell me how you are feeling Stephen. Lets get to the bottom of this.

DeletedUser

He just Hopes that his Boys in Mutiny Kill Ex Lick/PTG420

They are unable to do so,thus he is frustrated.

DeletedUser

Steven was put off by the short yellow bus photo we had as our COA

"never again" he said, images of waiting for the short yellow bus every day, his past overwhelming him. "never again, on this game...I will ride the BIG BUS"