Name That Fail!

rich26ca

Guyver that was brilliant!

A great read and a reminder why you're the king of PnP on world 20. :icon_cool:

pfft, when deal with nubs yeah he stands out... woot woot...

what makes him the king, cause he googles picks then places words on them, ohhhh thats the stuff ledgends are made of.:icon_rolleyes:

or

Is it that he can get a spy, in a relatively new tribe. that hits the recruit button to bring in members to fight the #2 tribe in the world cause there to scared to do anything else.

the real fail is this PnP for BK is showing nothing better, they have spies and i have seen in there forums and there waring 6 & 7 ranked tribes on a world were the top 5 is all that really matters.

here is his last deceleration

>>FAIL MONSTER<<

the one that was fat and bloated was him and his tribe...

hope for BK sake that this one ends better then the last one did.

DeletedUser

what makes him the king, cause he googles picks then places words on them, ohhhh thats the stuff ledgends are made of.:icon_rolleyes:

or

Is it that he can get a spy, in a relatively new tribe. that hits the recruit button to bring in members to fight the #2 tribe in the world cause there to scared to do anything else.

the real fail is this PnP for BK is showing nothing better, they have spies and i have seen in there forums and there waring 6 & 7 ranked tribes on a world were the top 5 is all that really matters.

>>FAIL MONSTER<<

I made two of those, thank you very much! The sexual tension between us so thick you could cut it with a knife rich, maybe I should wine and dine you and just let you down easy! :icon_wink:

I'll give you this much, mister ODA whore king of the world. That last one didn't turn out the way I expected, due to my inexperience as a leader but don't worry I have some surprises in store for fear later on in this whole event!

Unlike you, I have the balls to accept my faults and the mistakes I've made.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or

>>FAIL MONSTER<<

It is one thing to war two tribes smaller than you, it is another to do that and lose. *cough cough* Atleast we sure won't be splitting up and regrouping with a merge into a smaller tribe. That and... well atleast we are at war. So how's it in FEAR?! Getting bored yet?

I should also mention it was not {BK} who picked this fight. It was FLB who wanted to fight SEL. Then when they split up and whatever they started attacking {BK} members. What do you want {BK} to do, sit there?

DeletedUser

It is one thing to war two tribes smaller than you, it is another to do that and lose. *cough cough* Atleast we sure won't be splitting up and regrouping with a merge into a smaller tribe. That and... well atleast we are at war. So how's it in FEAR?! Getting bored yet?

Who are you coughing at? And who are you saying split up and regrouped to merge with a smaller tribe? Usually when people try to use that subtle cough they are trying to be funny or smart, which, if you are talking about FEAR?!, you are being neither.

And you obviously don't know anything about our tribe since we are fighting with Prime. It's not like it's been talked about on the forums here for over a week or anything... :icon_rolleyes:

I should also mention it was not {BK} who picked this fight. It was FLB who wanted to fight SEL. Then when they split up and whatever they started attacking {BK} members. What do you want {BK} to do, sit there?

Well, that's basically what you've been doing. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You guys are nobling loonman, isn't he the reason air and all that pron drama started? It would make sense :|

Sparta is just nWo and Smoke rolled up into one big ball of fail. People like hema4, and solomon the wise are refugees five times over now...after nwo, then h-bomb, then flb, and previous tribes beforehand.

Smoke, well smoke were just junk but you're fairly unfamiliar with the quality of the southeast so I don't expect you to understand.

If this thread is going to be filled with rich trying again and again to flame me, and just flat out bull between bsm and fear then I'll ask dwarv to lock it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys are nobling loonman, isn't he the reason air and all that pron drama started? It would make sense :|

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Did you really not know that guyver? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Who are you coughing at? And who are you saying split up and regrouped to merge with a smaller tribe? Usually when people try to use that subtle cough they are trying to be funny or smart, which, if you are talking about FEAR?!, you are being neither.

And you obviously don't know anything about our tribe since we are fighting with Prime. It's not like it's been talked about on the forums here for over a week or anything... :icon_rolleyes:

Well, that's basically what you've been doing. :icon_rolleyes:

If you are unable to comprehend my post (or simply don't care to because I know you're smarter than that), then don't bother responding. Rich has no room to talk, my point is Who?/Hulk fought tribes smaller than them, atleast our outcome will be positive for us.... and yes, that war between you a prime looks like it's really heating up. But ya know, I wouldn't be showing it off considering a much much smaller tribe is always warring Prime, and doing far better. Not only are they doing better, but they are nearly getting as many caps as you.... oh wait, more.

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 762
Side 2: 275
Difference: 487

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 26
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,259,441
Side 2: 2,652,008
Difference: 4,607,433

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 254,024
Side 2: 245,806
Difference: 8,218

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AOS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 762
Side 2: 58
Difference: 704

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 21
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,259,441
Side 2: 545,314
Difference: 6,714,127

image.php

Side 1: 28,605
Side 2: 202,502
Difference: 173,897

image.php

DeletedUser

If you are unable to comprehend my post (or simply don't care to because I know you're smarter than that), then don't bother responding. Rich has no room to talk, my point is Who?/Hulk fought tribes smaller than them, atleast our outcome will be positive for us.... and yes, that war between you a prime looks like it's really heating up. But ya know, I wouldn't be showing it off considering a much much smaller tribe is always warring Prime, and doing far better. Not only are they doing better, but they are nearly getting as many caps as you.... oh wait, more.

Who?/Hulk fought tribes smaller than them because they were on top of the world. Bit difficult to fight bigger tribes then :icon_wink:

Yes, the war is heating up and is only beginning. As for AOS, well, they are our friends and are working with us against a common enemy. Good job to them. I have no doubt they are capable of many conquers. They are targeting different people, and we are focusing mainly on one (since that's the only one that has a border with us). Loon is fighting back and doing a good jub but it's only a matter of time before he is overwhelmed and you see more conquers for us.

Like I said, it's only the beginning.

DeletedUser

Sparta is just nWo and Smoke rolled up into one big ball of fail. People like hema4, and solomon the wise are refugees five times over now...after nwo, then h-bomb, then flb, and previous tribes beforehand.

lol talk about people being a fail lets look at the stats between your tribe and hema4

Side 1:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: hema4

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 27
Difference: 25

image.php

Side 1: 18,938
Side 2: 251,987
Difference: 233,049

image.php

You have lost how many trains on him? and you still sit there and call him a noob...

DeletedUser

Who?/Hulk fought tribes smaller than them because they were on top of the world. Bit difficult to fight bigger tribes then :icon_wink:

Yes, the war is heating up and is only beginning. As for AOS, well, they are our friends and are working with us against a common enemy. Good job to them. I have no doubt they are capable of many conquers. They are targeting different people, and we are focusing mainly on one (since that's the only one that has a border with us). Loon is fighting back and doing a good jub but it's only a matter of time before he is overwhelmed and you see more conquers for us.

Like I said, it's only the beginning.

Well, I don't think you'll see loon get overwhelmed or give in.

rich26ca

I do...

I think some of you think that this is will turn like ampac did... and it won't the first wave was sloppy as can be expected with hefty's situation as well as you...

Loonman and you sided with the enemy so until your either nobled, deleted, or out of prime the attacks will never stop and what you have seen this last weekend is but the tip of the iceberg. expect 4-5 times more every week till the break and every week till that happens. As good as you are no one like playing def for months...

Not sure why ya picked prime of all place as there not even supporting you guys in anyway that would stop anyone. and with one active member actually helping you guys.

Sad really on there part.

@ loon/air - A credit to you guys its a challenge and an honor i find to take villages off you guys... better yet to keep them ;( i will not be foiled again ;)

@Glen - i never flamed or called out BK in any of that

@Guy - It is on topic to your flame thread, you chose to flame those that don't voice an opinion here. I simply spoke for those that don't its common knowledge and a rebutile to your flame/deceleration thread.

Last edited:

Strght SaVaGe

lol talk about people being a fail lets look at the stats between your tribe and hema4

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

image.php

image.php

You have lost how many trains on him? and you still sit there and call him a noob...

Stats are just stats they only tell what villages are taken and etc they dont show how much incomings he has or how he picked those up

So let me recap roughly about 3 weeks ago Sparta and SUN decided to launch an op against Qualist Qualist got banned and they threw everything they had at Tucci who wasnt stacked like all there members are and who wasnt ready like all there members are but now were ready and now were coming

Only the beginning of this war as you can see just like FEAR and PRIME wearing those front lines is what BK is doing trust me there support will run thin and then we shall see whats the real deal with those stats you posted

And Rich is flamming GUYVER because he cant even collect enough brain cells to come up with a good enough PnP for his war with PRIME

Like GUYVER has done with Sparta an SUN

More where this came from

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

image.php

image.php

Maybe he is not the target. Misdirection is also part of war game.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree nhhunter, some guys are just over-confident of their skills in this game.

DeletedUser

@Guy - It is on topic to your flame thread, you chose to flame those that don't voice an opinion here. I simply spoke for those that don't its common knowledge and a rebutile to your flame/deceleration thread.

Several members post on the forums, under another alias and hema has posted on them as well. They won't dare post though, I just wanted to make a new thread!

On a side note, I had about 30 skype messages alone on top of the 4543252 msn messages saying how epic that PnP was.....what did you think all feelings aside? :D

rich26ca

well rebuttal to your comment about a lack of deceleration on prime... were not at war "YET"

when our boarders and attacks on each other become more then just one or two of there players, then i would consider declaring. As what were doing now is not war well maybe it is between fear and loonman & Air. but with prime... we would need to be attacking more and prime would actually have o care about those players. If and when that happens.

Fear will annouce its decleration or rebuttal if prime makes one.

as far as this PnP, as always i'm not really a fan a large tribe declaring on small tribes but when on top. also not a fan of pictures but i'm cut and dry and much perfer fact to opinion on PnP.

DeletedUser

if you noticed im not in sparta so frankly im not braggin about myself. and you say he isnt the target yet he is one of the main memebers being attacked....
and as far as ive heard he is sniping most of yoru stuff. unless its all stackign which takes no skill.