Name That Fail!

DeletedUser

if you noticed im not in sparta so frankly im not braggin about myself. and you say he isnt the target yet he is one of the main memebers being attacked....
and as far as ive heard he is sniping most of yoru stuff. unless its all stackign which takes no skill.

You got it, and he's the only one in the tribe that had any kind of defense whatsoever. It's been an oda fest on everyone else, noone dodging nukes nadda...I got two million oda a few days ago from blanket nuking :|

rich26ca

have you considered that they may have stacked him from with in there alliance and are only taking modest hit on the def, mean while they are shutting down your offensive capabilities.

DeletedUser

news flash!!!

SAW really suck .

That is all .

no its just you. thats all

and yeah how much more nuking are you guys gonna be able to do? i mean countless nukes killed. i mean hell atleast your getting oda lol. but once you guys rebuild are you gonna hit him again? you guys shouldve organized it more. the way you went about it wasnt that great.

HeftySmurf

and yeah how much more nuking are you guys gonna be able to do? i mean countless nukes killed. i mean hell atleast your getting oda lol. but once you guys rebuild are you gonna hit him again? you guys shouldve organized it more. the way you went about it wasnt that great.

How long can you keep attempting the ridiculous thing you started, which you are failing at, even after being warned enough times not to do it.

rich26ca

i think fear is doing fine, after someone blabbed out loud about everything damaging our first wave that still lazily took what 40+ villages over last weekend. Will see how he is doing in week three/four/five... as I stated this will not stop so either he will delete/leave prime or learn to play 24/7 def for the next few months till he is nobled. either way fear will get what they want.

DeletedUser47445

if you noticed im not in sparta so frankly im not braggin about myself. and you say he isnt the target yet he is one of the main memebers being attacked....
and as far as ive heard he is sniping most of yoru stuff. unless its all stackign which takes no skill.

O god another maker. Okay lets see here. We are supposed to be running an op on Hema. And we are also supposed to be losing this op. NEWS FLASH: Hema was hammering local {BK} inactives before this op was planned.

Try these stats, instead of forever.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BSM
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: hema4
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 28,129
Side 2: 30,742
Difference: 2,613
image.php
[/spoil]

Little more like it.

DeletedUser

lol , and btw its not {BK} no-more xD

i would like to name the SSS allience as a fail o_O

DeletedUser

"noob" not needed lawl xD

i was just informing you as you still said {BK} lawl :)

DeletedUser47445

When the war started it was {BK}, plus most people don't pay attention to these sort of things. I don't want to confuse the simple minds of the SSS

DeletedUser

When the war started it was {BK}, plus most people don't pay attention to these sort of things. I don't want to confuse the simple minds of the SSS

You are talking correct? Then confusing them is inevitable :lol:

DeletedUser

"we" arent getting ODA im not in SAW or anyone involved in this war :icon_confused:

I don't want to confuse the simple minds of the SSS

too late , just say the word "timing" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i think fear is doing fine, after someone blabbed out loud about everything damaging our first wave that still lazily took what 40+ villages over last weekend. Will see how he is doing in week three/four/five... as I stated this will not stop so either he will delete/leave prime or learn to play 24/7 def for the next few months till he is nobled. either way fear will get what they want.

You took 40+ villages? Really?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: loonman

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 26
Difference: 11

Side 1: 140,707
Side 2: 245,819
Difference: 105,112

And even if you're talking about all of Prime, you're still down 3 villages.

I don't even know where you get the idea that only defending will be happening. That's pretty naive of you.

And I also don't get where you think Prime isn't doing anything at all.

You've pretty much assumed everything it seems. From my viewpoint you're way too overconfident. With stuff like this I don't understand why that is:

[spoil]
9f63ac6184.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

I don't even know where you get the idea that only defending will be happening. That's pretty naive of you.

You've pretty much assumed everything it seems. From my viewpoint you're way too overconfident. With stuff like this I don't understand why that is:

[spoil]
9f63ac6184.png
[/spoil]

Translation: Air isn't happy. S**T is going down. Good luck Air!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

[spoil]
9f63ac6184.png
[/spoil]

It adds 26+15=41 41>40 so yep they did lol

vtsuperboi

Pat your math skillz amaze me...

Good luck BIG SCARY MONSTERS!!

DeletedUser

It adds 26+15=41 41>40 so yep they did lol

What wonderful math you have there. Let me try that!

Side 1:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SUN Sparta
Players: Kamron3 Doriado nelly1

Total conquers:

Side 1: 532
Side 2: 332
Difference: 200

image.php

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 20
Difference: 95

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,219,004
Side 2: 3,231,469
Difference: 1,987,535

image.php

Side 1: 1,175,519
Side 2: 181,782
Difference: 993,737

image.php

Hmmmm 115 + 20 = 135..... omg guys! We are losing to Sparta + SUN by 135 villages!1!!1!!1!!11!111! What are we going to do?! Let's just disband... it's over... :icon_redface:

rich26ca

@ Air - sorry never looked the actual numbers up was on cell phone when i posted. TWstats doesn't work well on there... took a guess and since he is still losing villages it may get there, lol... my bad i'll watch that for the next post.

"I don't even know where you get the idea that only defending will be happening. That's pretty naive of you."

Well if whats happening now is any indication then no i'm not to worried. attacking much weaker players then you could and not dodging nearly 1/2 the attacks his ODD is rising soon he will waste his nukes, will be cleared beyond recovery and will keep pressing forward. If he doesn't get board of the constant relabellings and dodging... guess time will tell but of course i'm always optimistic as its my tribe attacking him.

"And I also don't get where you think Prime isn't doing anything at all."

I know that you know alot about this game but the 6-10 people helping will not match the 30-60 people attacking him...

with other boarders being opened by other tribes its only a matter of time, and i'm patient....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I know that you know alot about this game but the 6-10 people helping will not match the 30-60 people attacking him...

As Hulk/Care have shown numbers don't matter much.

And that's a very optimistic estimate of the number of people attacking.

Last edited by a moderator: