Name That Fail!

Hugo Milho

To stay on topic, good pnp Guyver as always.

From my point of view BSM are winning this war, i see SSS kicking out their members if they become targets, i see the back line getting rid of the people that SSS recruited as meat shields or cannon fodder as you prefer.

As time goes by the people that are keeping the back lines busy are being Nobled out, and its only a matter of time before the back line can meet with the front line, thats my point of view from where i am in the world.

If you look at the tribes, BSM is a tribe that has more discipline and a lot more attitude so its pretty obvious who is going to come out on top, looking at SSS disbanding getting back together and so on, a tribe divided in 3 does not have the communication or skills to take on a better tribe.

Another thing that i have noticed is that certain players such as Jonward in k98 have only Nobled barbarian villages and inactive players who are not in BSM, if leadership keeps a player like that in their tribe while they are at war then something cant be right, from where he is standing there are plenty of enemy villages all around him so i dont see the point, maybe this is how you fight wars these days i dont know.

The last thing i would like to say goes to people who criticise Guyverone, from what i know about Guyver he doesnt care about what others say about him and if he feels like doing something he just does it, i have learned to respect him and admire him as a person and his dedication is outstanding so if you do have something to say about him be creative.

Hugo Milho

The unknown guy that lives in the south of W20.

DeletedUser

maybe this time it will be decided, this is the third declaration on between these two sides, you had the nwo-fpc, the flb/saw-sel, and now this. I think that if you guys were as good as you claim this would already be over.

DeletedUser

You've pretty much assumed everything it seems. From my viewpoint you're way too overconfident. With stuff like this I don't understand why that is:

[spoil]
9f63ac6184.png
[/spoil]

lol i like how you show that report...

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
11.9%
Morale: 70%

Attacker: loonman
Village: Ouch (558|298) K25

Quantity: 0 1500 0 0 1 0 0 1800 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 1500 0 0 1 0 0 1800 0 0 0 1

Defender: Elite Boyz 93
Village: K25 - FEAR?! (557|299) K25

Hidden by the report owner.

hema4

ok here is what i got to say:

Sparta is just nWo and Smoke rolled up into one big ball of fail. People like hema4, and solomon the wise are refugees five times over now...after nwo, then h-bomb, then flb, and previous tribes beforehand.

lol dont forget you were kicked out of nWo because you were scared of the war

about us kicking members you make attacks against: well.. they werent kicked for that, they were kicked for being inactive for 2 days. your tribe just seeks after those inactives and attacks them. you even attacked me after you knew i was quitting so just shut up and dont assume anything before being sure about it and having proof. yes we got spies in your tribe and can see your forums but that just isnt what made us kick 2 of our members. your tribe fully launched an operations against me and my villages were assigned by mails so i didnt know where the nobles would head to but still , till now i killed 327 of your tribe nobles with only 1 village loss and guess what, i wasnt kicked out even when i had 5500 incomings.

Stats are just stats they only tell what villages are taken and etc they dont show how much incomings he has or how he picked those up

So let me recap roughly about 3 weeks ago Sparta and SUN decided to launch an op against Qualist Qualist got banned and they threw everything they had at Tucci who wasnt stacked like all there members are and who wasnt ready like all there members are but now were ready and now were coming

hmm you think jhill94 , qualist , tucci , maldazzar were inactives huh? i got reports to prove you wrong! and.. do you need all your villages to be stacked to be able to stop enemy from nobling them?? if so then that just proves you are big fail!

Maybe he is not the target. Misdirection is also part of war game.

hmmm you want all the killed nobles reports and some of their council forums to proof it to you?

I agree nhhunter, some guys are just over-confident of their skills in this game.

i just dont know how you lost all these villages vs BSM a while a go. with all these 4 hours trains , def troops attacking , lack of nuke timing and not following orders ( they were ordered to send 5 nobles train but they all sent 4 nobles train except for 2-3 people )... other thing for you, just stop pretending as if you are still my friend and want to help while you are saying the opposite on BK forums.

Several members post on the forums, under another alias and hema has posted on them as well. They won't dare post though, I just wanted to make a new thread!

wont say anything other than that i didnt. i dont need anything to prove it so if you want to keep thinking about it like that then just do i dont care.

if you noticed im not in sparta so frankly im not braggin about myself. and you say he isnt the target yet he is one of the main memebers being attacked....
and as far as ive heard he is sniping most of yoru stuff. unless its all stackign which takes no skill.
You got it, and he's the only one in the tribe that had any kind of defense whatsoever. It's been an oda fest on everyone else, noone dodging nukes nadda...I got two million oda a few days ago from blanket nuking :|

for this it will be enough to post some of your forum replies:

mrchooks on 05.12. at 23:58
I just lost 6 nobletrains :(
They only landed about 30 secs to 1 minute after the nukes but i still lost them all.

an irish lad today at 08:28 Quote
well, if he keeps dodging the nukes than i suggest that we target his smithy with our cats, at least we can get something out of it.

TheBeckmeister today at 17:16
Heres the reason for some of the yellows...... My trains got a nasty shock on arrival..... Here are the last of my nukes to hit each village.....
i lost my trains on each of these obviously lol any help with close range nukes would be a god send. im just bout to go look what ive got.... he dodged 5 nukes then sniped my train on another village but cant be assed posting

Bigdavekillyouall on 08.12. at 23:24 Quote
Hmmmm definite mixed results - he dodged about 50 of my nukes so they all on the long 14 day trudge home! Killed about 30 nukes so far and 5 noble trains - however, I have had some reports back from those noble trains and he doesn't have a huge amount of troops in any of them

O god another maker. Okay lets see here. We are supposed to be running an op on Hema. And we are also supposed to be losing this op. NEWS FLASH: Hema was hammering local {BK} inactives before this op was planned.

replied about it before.

now just for some fun you have to see this:

http://en20.tribalwars.net/public_report/a36a99170bc0f12d7b905a483856ea6a

what was he supposed to be doing ??

http://en20.tribalwars.net/public_report/1a0b54c85b0a5b4beb0a99b9e8f9af97

is this what you consider offensive nuke???

http://en20.tribalwars.net/public_report/3b66b90dd242fbf926684ee2b68a54ec

100 rams and 1000 archers in a nuke?

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3149/aviaryen20tribalwarsnet.png
^^
lots of that one but wont bother getting the rest posted.

got lots of other reports with 100 spearmen alone / 200 archers.... you dont know that a fake can be sent by only 1 ram?
i guess that amount of reports is enough

and now will leave you with something that shows they really believes im a noob:

arcanum22 on 05.12. at 23:19 Quote
ok guys....
everyone relax....breathe.....

We all new Hema wouldnt roll over and die...
Its one of the reasons we picked Hema...
This is first round boys/girls...

We picked Hema so when he does fold...and he will if we keep attacking...
Its one of there top players...it will shake confidence...
Keep sending those nukes...trains fakes ect...
Maxxjd and i are send another 400 nukes randomly
We will get him...keep pushing....
BK doesnt whine....we Nuke...
Get the cats going...knock out smithies...
This isnt going to be easy...
Easy TW Wars are behind us...We are now a top 5 World...
Players are bigger...more defensive alvailable...
but no one is unbreakable....
Keep pounding those nukes...
We will get him...

Drea
kique20 on 05.12. at 23:35 Quote
Ah dont worry about it its war expect these things to happen we should keep launching and keep sending fakes and some nukes to surrounding members just to keep them on there toes.. .. there all supporting him and we should be attacking some of his members also
mrchooks on 05.12. at 23:58 Quote
I just lost 6 nobletrains :(
They only landed about 30 secs to 1 minute after the nukes but i still lost them all.
arimanz83 today at 07:12 Quote
lost most of my nobles. he is preety good.
an irish lad today at 08:28 Quote
well, if he keeps dodging the nukes than i suggest that we target his smithy with our cats, at least we can get something out of it.

...lol...yeah what Drea said above :)
Edited by an irish lad today at 08:29
mrchooks today at 10:20 Quote
Or how about we just mass carpet nuke
Or we cat him ;)
heffinckske today at 10:53 Quote
i'm making a little base in K87.
I'll send all my cats to him and destroy the smithys.
will send the reports :)
Bigdavekillyouall today at 11:20 Quote
Keep at him, most of the long range peeps have yet to hit - at last we have someone worth having at a go at - ampac was our last and he stuck it out and is now one of us - as long as we continue he'll get tired - he can't stay online 24/7 so we will start to wear him down and every nobled village is one less support village - he will have to rebuild etc - it all takes time and wears him down.

one more thing:

just to get the facts right about how did the war started, simply because qualist attacked some of our members after they joined sparta, so we attacked qualist then tucci joined in so we attacked him . not that we are the ones that started it ( just correcting the facts nothing more )

now last thing:

as you saw at the top i said i lost 1 village while now i have lost 4-5 villages ( my account renobled 1 and taking other soon ) the reason is: i quit the game yesterday before those nobles hit because my grandfather died :( :( so i have to stay with my family and i got exams in a month so my parents will remove the internet till then so i can study. <== not because of the incomings , i got lots of def troops alive + some support and can live for long time but the main reason is the grand father death + exams. i might be back after the exams end.

at the end i want to say that all of the above is true i didnt lie and i didnt fake anything of it , i got nothing to lie for after i quit, and i dont care if anyone wont believe be or will just start flamming me... just do it i dont care.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok here is what i got to say:

lol dont forget you were kicked out of nWo because you were scared of the war

I got booted for a day because that noob ryjayy logged on drunk and got mad at me :icon_wink:

Why? Because you stepped down as tribal leader and I did something about it and mister jack daniels over there didn't like it.

about us kicking members you make attacks against: well.. they werent kicked for that, they were kicked for being inactive for 2 days. your tribe just seeks after those inactives and attacks them. you even attacked me after you knew i was quitting so just shut up and dont assume anything before being sure about it and having proof. yes we got spies in your tribe and can see your forums but that just isnt what made us kick 2 of our members. your tribe fully launched an operations against me and my villages were assigned by mails so i didnt know where the nobles would head to but still , till now i killed 327 of your tribe nobles with only 1 village loss and guess what, i wasnt kicked out even when i had 5500 incomings.

Oh boy, this should be fun :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

My reply at the bottom says enough, but actually denying it is a horrible thing. Even for you, Kamakazi said it all in that mail. It doesn't matter if he was in your tribe or not....you're a family tribe and want the stats to reflect all three tribes as a whole so please don't try to spin it and I won't try to spin noob attacks from my tribe.

now last thing:

as you saw at the top i said i lost 1 village while now i have lost 4-5 villages ( my account renobled 1 and taking other soon ) the reason is: i quit the game yesterday before those nobles hit because my grandfather died :( :( so i have to stay with my family and i got exams in a month so my parents will remove the internet till then so i can study. <== not because of the incomings , i got lots of def troops alive + some support and can live for long time but the main reason is the grand father death + exams. i might be back after the exams end.

at the end i want to say that all of the above is true i didnt lie and i didnt fake anything of it , i got nothing to lie for after i quit, and i dont care if anyone wont believe be or will just start flamming me... just do it i dont care.

Please, you told jhill the exact same thing a month ago when she attacked you. Don't bring that on here like it's a viable excuse. If you want to quit, then grow a pair and hit the delete button because I know full well you'll be playing a very long time.

For someone so busy with his grief and studies, you have alot of time to dodge and arrange support for yourself. Don't even try to say it's not you, half of sparta doesn't even know what dodging is.

Last edited by a moderator:

hema4

I got booted for a day because that noob ryjayy logged on drunk and got mad at me :icon_wink:

Why? Because you stepped down as tribal leader and I did something about it.

Please, you told jhill the exact same thing a month ago when she attacked you. Don't bring that on here like it's a viable excuse. If you want to quit, then grow a pair and hit the delete button because I know full well you'll be playing a very long time.

For someone so busy with his grief and studies, you have alot of time to dodge and arrange support for yourself. Don't even try to say it's not you, half of sparta doesn't even know what dodging is.

yes i told her i was quitting and after that i found all those incomings so i decided to stay for some time to kill some nobles and i guess i succeded in it! and you mean i HAD time to dodge, arrange support and so on but i no longer have that time. i got like 4 people helping in the sitting now till i get a new player for the account till i see if im coming back or not. you dont know anything about sparta members i know it from your descripion you added about our members on your forums before you start attacking. most of it is completely wrong :lol:

DeletedUser

The last thing i would like to say goes to people who criticise Guyverone, from what i know about Guyver he doesnt care about what others say about him and if he feels like doing something he just does it, i have learned to respect him and admire him as a person and his dedication is outstanding so if you do have something to say about him be creative.

Agreed, well said Hugo.

DeletedUser

Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

I have very little idea of what's going on in this thread anymore lol

DeletedUser

I have very little idea of what's going on in this thread anymore lol

Well said guyver. I stopped actually reading this thread 3 pages ago. I refuse to take part in this flame fest and suggest everyone else do the same until it either dies or gets locked.

DeletedUser

Thread cleaned- 21 posts deleted.
Just worked with Guyverone to delete most of the spam/flame fest posts.
If I have missed any report it in guys :)

DeletedUser

Thanks dwarv!

Side 1:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SUN Sparta
Players: Kamron3 Doriado

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 502
Side 2: 340
Difference: 162

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 16
Difference: 99

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,908,977
Side 2: 3,236,642
Difference: 1,672,335

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,156,174
Side 2: 140,626
Difference: 1,015,548

image.php

You can't add players that are deleted, but mehhh

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2808975&pn=-1&type=all&enemy=-1&enemyt=34004&min=&max=

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you say getting like they are meant to do anything .

they are known by barb and inactive munching . o_o

DeletedUser

Thanks dwarv!

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SUN Sparta
Players: Kamron3 Doriado

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 16
Difference: 99

image.php

lol. i thought this would be closer based on the map. almost all of sparta's conquers are pretty much on the front with you guys, which is 25-30/day. that's kinda sad. but then again, they are SSS, so i'm not THAT surprised lol.

DeletedUser

Shame, they already merged with sun and that East tribe where ixy made the fail picture.

Terrible shame really.

DeletedUser

I'm waiting on a name change now, seeing as they just merged with every other noob on the east coast >.>

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 463
Side 2: 116
Difference: 347

image.php