Nandos!!!!

DeletedUser

Good day people....

Lately a lot of you may have noticed that the gap between the good players and the new/average players is getting ever larger and it is only a select few players that are winning every round!

It is for this reason I am creating a tribe by the name of NANDOS.... The recruitment for this tribe will only be for new players to speed! The purpose is to try and help a few new players get off the ground and learn how to play properly and hopefully close the gap that has appeared between the good players and the average/new players!!

So if you are new and are interested in learning the secrets of the game then post your skype name here and I will select a couple depending on interest and begin some help!!

DeletedUser103338

James, I would like to apply for your tribe and do both, teach others to play and learn to play a lot better. There is no limit in knowledge. Waiting for an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh now thats what I call smacking a thread with a moderator stick ...

DeletedUser103660

the-king007 my skype name is aldogol45

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would be willing to participate in this as im knew to speed and although i know how to play the game to a reasonable level im in need of some help moving onto speed servers.

my skype is Jack.mcmullan21

Thanks

DeletedUser106039

I would love to join please!!!!!

Skype name is alex.mikhail add me as soon as possible

DeletedUser

new to speed..
would really love to apply
abubakarsidiq92

DeletedUser106661

james i will join its hotpoint? i will message you on skype

DeletedUser

Im not really doing this anymore.. I know i still use the NANDOS name as my tribe but mostly im playing alone! Anyway I should be quitting tw for a while in the next few days so this thread can be closed!

DeletedUser

I won last round alone? when was the last time either of you 2 won anything??? forum warriors!

DeletedUser102484

The awkward moment when you realise those "noobz from teh forumz" are infact 100x better than you in game...

DeletedUser

He's won the award for not spelling like a idiot, and using '?' or '!' to make you're self look even more idiotic.

DeletedUser106661

James has a good point hes proved that he can play on his own and still win?

people need to stop hating in the forums and stop being forum warriors and start backing themselves up by winning a few rounds before you try to knock down someone who has proven themselves to be a good player....

Why so serious? ;)