Nandos!!!!

DeletedUser102484

James has a good point hes proved that he can play on his own and still win?

people need to stop hating in the forums and stop being forum warriors and start backing themselves up by winning a few rounds before you try to knock down someone who has proven themselves to be a good player....

Why so serious? ;)

Yeah I've never won anything :icon_rolleyes:
Once you've finished removing your capitulum from Jobsons viscera I suggest you go and get a bloody clue about this game before you try and judge who is good and who isn't.

DeletedUser

Wasn't your tribe name Nando last round?

I thought it was Nandos :S

DeletedUser

I have never seen him play solo, let alone win solo.

So Sam since you made the claim you were back and I would never win again! and since you have said I never play solo I thought I would say I have won the last 2 rounds and about to win my 3rd round..... 1 of which was solo and 1 of which i nobled you out!! not bad wouldnt you say????

Last round...... won alone!!!

Whats even better in my last 10 rounds played I have won 7 and come 2nd twice.... once i didnt place! Thats not too bad by anyones standards I would say!

The nub who cant win..........apparently??

In your last 10 rounds you have won 2..... and come 2nd twice... jealous much?? :)

2/10 win rate and you abuse me??

Oh and just for giggles The current Round.........
[SPOIL]
zl2k3d.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
b4cnkp.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
fmqg41.png
[/SPOIL]

olympus

There's a difference between someone who is good at the game and doesnt play rounds in their entirety, and someone who is mediocre at it and spends every minute of their waking life on it to gain some sort of satisfaction.

This topic has been gone over so many times everyone knows your skill level, nobody even needs to flame you anymore :|

I mean what is it you said on the uk forum, you arent the type of player who posts reports on the forum and people only do it about you because you're good and they're bad?...Well who's the one posting reports now...

On a side note i'd like to compliment your use of a single exclamation mark in the entire of your post. Nice to see those extra English classes are working out and we no longer see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end of every sentence

DeletedUser

Yes Adam, we've all seen and know Jobson's skill level, and it's already been proven as above yours no matter the lies you try to feed us. Just quit begging for attention.

And if we have to get down to English classes, at least James knows that a sentence must end in a punctuation mark :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
zl2k3d.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
b4cnkp.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
fmqg41.png
[/SPOIL]

I find it amusing you think nobling someone who started when you were 70k is something to be proud of, but congrats. I'll give you that one, I messed up.

But the only round we've both played from the start together, is This one, in which I nobled you and went to sleep when you got 4 others to attack and cat me to try to get me to stop :)

Also; protip: Twtotal doesn't show any round when you get nobled and don't make it onto any of the recorded rankings, hence a lot of yours not showing up :) But don't be mad bro, you hold onto those stats while you can :)

DeletedUser

Yes Sam and if you remember that round I already had won but I was ganged by nearly 10 people at the same time.... I didnt complain I just got on with it!! If you notice there is even a tribe called JOBSON and the title was.. ''Looking for people to stop jobson winning again fo like the 100000000th time'' But hey life goes on thats my 1 loss in 10!

Adam your not even worth replying to... what have u done? won maybe 1 or 2 rounds on .net... run along forum boy!

Oh and Sam and on your protip: You are correct and I know Twtotal doesn't show when you were nobled out.... However I haven't been in the current season so there goes that plan...

DeletedUser

So Sam since you made the claim you were back and I would never win again! and since you have said I never play solo I thought I would say I have won the last 2 rounds and about to win my 3rd round..... 1 of which was solo and 1 of which i nobled you out!! not bad wouldnt you say????

Last round...... won alone!!!

Whats even better in my last 10 rounds played I have won 7 and come 2nd twice.... once i didnt place! Thats not too bad by anyones standards I would say!

The nub who cant win..........apparently??

In your last 10 rounds you have won 2..... and come 2nd twice... jealous much?? :)

2/10 win rate and you abuse me??

[SPOIL]
zl2k3d.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
b4cnkp.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
fmqg41.png
[/SPOIL]

MultiACCOUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olympus

And if we have to get down to English classes, at least James knows that a sentence must end in a punctuation mark :icon_rolleyes:

Thats my point, finally he's learned when to use them and that using 10 is not good grammar :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

SAM YOUR NOT BETTER THAN Jobson, HE IS BETTER THAN YOU.

You only use your mouth... Because you can't play.

DeletedUser

So, finally a round where I started same time as Jobson, me and Naji v him and Adrian.... till jobson mailed people to attack me ... So I'll just let reports do the speaking ^_^

Jobsons surviving nobles:
[SPOIL]
nobles1.png
[/SPOIL]
Adrians helping noble:
[SPOIL]
nobles2.png
[/SPOIL]

Jobsons last noble attempt
[SPOIL]
scaled.php
[/SPOIL]

Then jobbo ran into sm :3

Gg to both of you, good fun to have a team to face off against :p Also good to show the forum what happens when jobson fights real players xD

DeletedUser

You were outgrown, beaten to nobles, lost the looter award to us and had to resort to other players since a 2 vs. 2 against us was too much for you. These things say everything sammy - not being able to face us in a 2 vs. 2 shows we're better :x And deep inside you realize we are better :x

Oh and good game :p

DeletedUser

You were outgrown, beaten to nobles, lost the looter award to us and had to resort to other players since a 2 vs. 2 against us was too much for you. These things say everything sammy - not being able to face us in a 2 vs. 2 shows we're better :x And deep inside you realize we are better :x

Oh and good game :p

you lost OK THats enough ...

DeletedUser

Not a 2v2? You realize jobson went around mailing people to attack me? You got far more help than 1 player scouting :L