Nandos!!!!

DeletedUser

Not a 2v2? You realize jobson went around mailing people to attack me? You got far more help than 1 player scouting :L

You were out grown.. out trooped.. out farmed and mailed several players for help... You both survived because I made a mistake when nobling xela once the game was up and you already had others attack me and Adrian why wouldn't I get other people to attack you?? And you lot talk about fighting fair? you wouldn't know what fair was if it hit you in the face!!

DeletedUser102484

Just proves you can't survive without your deffers. We already knew that though.

DeletedUser

You were out grown.. out trooped.. out farmed and mailed several players for help... You both survived because I made a mistake when nobling xela once the game was up and you already had others attack me and Adrian why wouldn't I get other people to attack you?? And you lot talk about fighting fair? you wouldn't know what fair was if it hit you in the face!!

I didn't mail a single person asking for help ya silly nubcake, stop trying to make excuses and have some sportsmanship when you lose.

Also, both me and Naji had more troops than you and adrian xD

DeletedUser

So ur saying you didnt get nunners to scout us for building info?? such a lieing twat! Just shows all you lot are good for is the forum!

well done you got 1 up this time that what 1win to 10 losses! Every dog has his day! Just a shame you couldn't do it alone!

DeletedUser

He offered to help, and scouting isn't the same as getting 2 others to try and cat me, and another to noble me xD You also put "xela is clear, someone noble him quick" on your profile :)

10 losses? You've nobled me once on a late start, even including that, this makes it 2-1 to me :L

DeletedUser

To be honest this proves NOTHING Jobson is still winning the season, You struggle to win 2 rounds back to back.

olympus

Sometimes i wonder if Jobson is really Sir cornish in disguise, tell me that wouldnt be possible looking at their posts :X

DeletedUser

Sam face it :x When it comes down to situations like the one on this round - an obvious 2 vs. 2, the people who go looking for others to back them up are those who feel inferior ^^

You won many times over me and I did not say anything about it, as it was due to fair sniping / backtiming / better growth rate.
But this time, you only won because nunners showed you reports of our villages. Neither you or xela wouldn't have attacked us, since you know I'm on deff + LC most of the times and xela has seen the same thing about James in the last rounds.

Feel free to show off on the forums - you DID win afterall, but the win was due to having extra help. In a fair 2 vs. 2, you know you were both doomed to lose :x

Oh and off the record, now that you have seen how James plays, please buy a pair of glasses for Adam, he seems to have his head stuck up in some dark dry hole from where he can only comment crap on the forum about others instead of admitting that james is amongst the best speeders out there.

DeletedUser102484

Why did you both send nukes at Naji? Wasn't it obvious you'd get backtimed?

Also, Jobson split up his troops, but sent them all in the same second? If you are wanting/expecting someone to snipe, then put about 3-4 seconds between each noble. Then all of the troops are less likely to be backtimed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny how jobnub makes the thread 'to teach new players cus the usuals are winning' then decides to pull out when he wins a few rounds, claiming he's going away, while he still plays every single speed.

Obvious attempt to get people on his side to hit his ennemies. :lol:

I'm waiting for jobson's intelligent answer now. :3

DeletedUser

Funny how jobnub makes the thread 'to teach new players cus the usuals are winning' then decides to pull out when he wins a few rounds, claiming he's going away, while he still plays every single speed.

Obvious attempt to get people on his side to hit his ennemies. :lol:

I'm waiting for jobson's intelligent answer now. :3

Why reply with intelligence to stupidity??

DeletedUser4682

To be fair to everyone, I think vendetta and Xela did well to defeat adrian and jobson, I was not expecting that. I did scout adrian and jobson due to an alliance made. Ultimately the whole situation did work to my benefit, as I have no doubt adrian and jobson would of gone on to win the round with millions of points. Later in the round Vendetta broke our alliance, his tribe was defeated, and I won the round. I had discussed working with jobson etc but nothing was confirmed, though it seems now everyone thinks I am a backstabber. Very good round, everyone.

DeletedUser

None of you people won the round ....... It was Nunners, obviously Sam crippled himself just like Xela, trying to take on people early and claiming a win.

DeletedUser

Later in the round Vendetta broke our alliance, his tribe was defeated

It did amuse me that I got a mail whilst in sleep mode saying I had broke an alliance I had never agreed too, and someone showed me your profile on skype later, did you have a good 3 hour long battle with an empty account? :p

None of you people won the round ....... It was Nunners, obviously Sam crippled himself just like Xela, trying to take on people early and claiming a win.

Indeed, or he just went out.

DeletedUser

It did amuse me that I got a mail whilst in sleep mode saying I had broke an alliance I had never agreed too, and someone showed me your profile on skype later, did you have a good 3 hour long battle with an empty account? :p

Indeed, or he just went out.

Please just doooooooooon't, Mr 'used to get rimmed every time'

DeletedUser

To be fair to everyone, you have proven only one thing - that you are a backstabber.
Vendetta did not break your alliance, so please cut the BS, no one is buying it. Neither did xela.
You say the whole situation worked to your benefit - THIS will be seen in the future.
And regarding Jobson - I highly doubt he likes to work with backstabbers.
Congrats on the win. Time will show if it was worth it.

DeletedUser4682

In return for scouting you and jobson, an alliance/nap, something was agreed. Vendetta broke this by rimming one of my tribe members, therefore I had grounds to think I would be next, and with Xela (who to be fair appears to be a most honourable player) being in his tribe when vendetta and buttafly were in sleep mode she had to go. I had no option, otherwise be ganged by the three of them later. Then buttafly came outof sleep, he had to go, but was offline, like vendetta when he went. I was very lucky really, and took the opportunities as they came. I still maintain vendetta nobled my tribe, so that is grounds to attack his tribe. After asking Xela for alliance she said to ask vendetta and that is how it came about, and in return I did some scouting, partly out of fear of them bashing me to be honest, it was the lesser of two evils. THey were more a threat to me than adrian and jobson, at the time.

DeletedUser

Offtopic:
Saw you reading this thread before ...
Hey nunners.
I Cant send you a private message, not sure why it don't work.

I think you didn't read my in game message. Sorry for attacking you in last second in this round, but i wanted to get to 2nd place ... and with a bit of luck i could do it. But my train didn't conquer. :/
Nothing personal ... lol

DeletedUser4682

Loyalty went down to 2.. though seemed you were only 12 seconds away, though managed to get support there before you sent nobles again, dont think they took the village though, was on the wire, no probs lol cant blame you for trying to noble me :)

DeletedUser

Soooo close. Damn.
Yeah, my attack would land at 23:00:30, but game ended at 23:00:18.
But if you got support, then it doesn't even matter.
By the way, with your attack at 23:00:12 you killed me 3 nobles in village :) ... just left them in the village. One on the way was my only hope to get to 2nd place. It was nice round anyway. Congrats for 3rd place.