Smudgerender-1.png

battul__by_napoli_twforum-d46zfja.png

another_one_for_aga_battle___by_napoli_twforum-d484ikm.png

soeperwoman__by_napoli_twforum-d4jqs8j.png

newstart__by_napoli_twforum-d4mcf5n.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks xD
But mark and others on the dutch forum mentioned it's my worst (a)

DeletedUser

Well thank you (if it's not sarcastic xD)
You would be the first of this forum who said something good 'bout me :lol:

DeletedUser104802

Napoli im not joking,i have never even done something close to this,so i have the right to appreciate it much :)

DeletedUser81336

Please leave, no one likes you here. For the all-might gmods this isn't trolling, spamming, or flaming as stating the truth bluntly is none of these.

DeletedUser

Please leave, no one likes you here.

He contributes and doesn't break any rules, I might not always agree with what he's saying but he has a right to say it all the same, as-long as it's within the rules. I see no reason for him to leave. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser81336

He contributes and doesn't break any rules, I might not always agree with what he's saying but he has a right to say it all the same, as-long as it's within the rules. I see no reason for him to leave. :icon_razz:

That's like saying skyline shouldn't leave OT...

Care :D
Grow up please :)

Because someone actually has the balls to tell you to leave, they're suddenly a young child? :lol:
I think it's the other way around; I actually say what everyone (not entirely everyone, but mostly all of us) want to say but I'm a kid. usilly. The only good thing the Dutch have brought to these forums is MF.

DeletedUser

Because someone actually has the balls to tell you to leave, they're suddenly a young child? :lol:
I think it's the other way around; I actually say what everyone (not entirely everyone, but mostly all of us) want to say but I'm a kid. usilly. The only good thing the Dutch have brought to these forums is MF.

Yeh cry on... I'm staying, get over it :D
And yes you are a kiddie, because you are the one who can't just ignore someone on an INTERNET forum. Very mature.

MF?

DeletedUser

Let's stick to commenting about and critiquing Napoli's work, which is I'm sure why he made a showroom thread in the first place.

This is not the place to tell anyone that they don't belong in the community. Feel free to continue that conversation via PM.