Narb Bobling

• Thread starter DeletedUser105406
  • Start date

DeletedUser105406

Barb Nobling: huge issue...often a forerunner to attack. A major headache for Leadership, trying to advise & educate TM's that not only do they possibly jeopardize themselves, they jeopardize the integrity of Tribe as whole with this practice. Some exceptions: out on The Edge, it's a different ball-game. And other Tribes may msg you, bomb you, whatever...then you look at their own Members, there own Villes their own TA Stats...& you what do you see... often...many Nobled Barbs... & you think...what utter sanctimonious hypocrites. Well, I do.

Repinski

You have a total of 18 posts. Sorry but I haven't been stalking everyone to make sure they're not using the same shade as me. :icon_razz:

I've been using blue for years. MINE!

DeletedUser105406

You have a total of 18 posts. Sorry but I haven't been stalking everyone to make sure they're not using the same shade as me. :icon_razz:

From your initial tone, i assumed you had...& re: the posts count, size isn't all as i'm sure you're aware.

DeletedUser

From your initial tone, i assumed you had...& re: the posts count, size isn't all as i'm sure you're aware.

I thought that too, Zeah had to correct me. Sorry bud, but guys like you and me are out of luck. Size does matter.

Repinski

[video=youtube;f488uJAQgmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f488uJAQgmw[/video]

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

well i've been using blue for 5 minutes

I think we can all agree that it's really mine

DeletedUser

I consist of 7 trolls, your arguement is invalid.

Blue is mine.