Naruto Recruiting In K44, K54 & K55

DeletedUser

I miss seeing Hug and Dream in world 20.

But back to the subject, I'm not the most experienced, but in a week or so if your still accepting members I'd be more than welcome to join.(That's if you want me)

So I'd go under category 2, as I've only been playing since about a month after the start of w20.

Sure. Re-contact me in a week or two ;)

& Im still waiting for a reply Shampoo :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser44580

Sure. Re-contact me in a week or two ;)

& Im still waiting for a reply Shampoo :icon_rolleyes:

I had computer problems so I could not do anything at all. Oh well.

I will not rewrite that long post, mostly because the discussion won't go anywhere at all since you are so proud of a 1 month tribe.

I think i know how to run a tribe effectively and successfully thank you so before you come under an alias questioning my leadership abilities state who you are.

First, isn't "kebabe8" an alias? You registered in March?

Second, is it a problem with me questioning your leadership abilities? I surely wouldn't join a tribe without knowing if the duke is a good leader, and I doubt anyone else that's not a complete noob would either.

And about your wars, I won't call bashing noobs a war. Imho it's not a war before the average core players got like 20 villages.

DeletedUser

I had computer problems so I could not do anything at all. Oh well.

I will not rewrite that long post, mostly because the discussion won't go anywhere at all since you are so proud of a 1 month tribe.

Incorrect. It's you trying to flame and im replying which you can't put any better reply to.

First, isn't "kebabe8" an alias? You registered in March?

Second, is it a problem with me questioning your leadership abilities? I surely wouldn't join a tribe without knowing if the duke is a good leader, and I doubt anyone else that's not a complete noob would either.

And about your wars, I won't call bashing noobs a war. Imho it's not a war before the average core players got like 20 villages.

1) I registered to the forums in March. Not the game.
2) No, infact i enjoy when people question my leadership ability. However, you've come here in an attempt to flame and make me look bad.

DeletedUser44580

This was my first post:
Then you should go away, because that wasn't interesting at all, unlike ancient magickz' post.
And this is ancient magikz post so you won't have to look it up;
Need more noobs in your tribe? You've already got enough!
I did not even mention you.
I thought his statement was at least somewhat interesting considering how beloved your tribe are by the public.

Also, if I wanted to flame you, I would not have done it a place where almost no one reads.

DeletedUser

This recruitment interests me..

I joined tribes just for the sake of forums early game to kill boredom, but if I am to make things serious for the nobling season, Naruto is a choice.

category 2..
trying to be humble.

let me proceed onto the process I-g.

ancient magikz

1)Active
2)Knowledged
3)Experienced Player
4)Willing to Learn

How do you know they are Active, Knowledged, Experienced Player and willing to learn?

DeletedUser

1)Active
2)Knowledged
3)Experienced Player
4)Willing to Learn

How do you know they are Active, Knowledged, Experienced Player and willing to learn?

You seriously need help. And as mod said, if your not here to be recruited, DONT POST HERE :icon_eek:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember when I was going to join :)

Into I seen Dream get disbann on w20

DeletedUser

I remember when I was going to join :)

Into I seen Dream get disbann on w20

The way you said it made it seem as if somebody disbanded it without the consent of others.

I disbanded it due to RL issues. Even if you applied here you would have had to go through the strict recruitment process. This world has my full time and commitment. We will see who's tribe lasts longer ;)

DeletedUser

The way you said it made it seem as if somebody disbanded it without the consent of others.

I disbanded it due to RL issues. Even if you applied here you would have had to go through the strict recruitment process. This world has my full time and commitment. We will see who's tribe lasts longer ;)

I use to be in "Dream" tribe on w20 but before it became dream tribe. It was the RB tribe.

I would love to join your tribe "kebabe8" :icon_cool: