Nasty wobbly spys

DeletedUser108799

Wishful thinking there.. Not all tribes disband when things don't go there own way Azazel, some come back fighting and that's what we intend to do

I don't see AAA coming back dude at least in this leadership.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't see AAA coming back dude at least in this leadership.

And that's your opinion, and clearly you have not seen the tribe from the inside as of late. So lets just wait to see how things plan out

DeletedUser3932

And that's your opinion, and clearly you have not seen the tribe from the inside as of late. So lets just wait to see how things plan out

You can say this all you want. But you can't keep putting off coming back at us. Today alone we are 12-1 caps up. If AAA were going to come back, then they would be doing more than they are right now.

As for this thread, its complete bs, and just lowers everyone's opinions of AAA.

Edit: This ignores the SUITK account which you kicked, despite you having the sit for. Which Wobble have taken 16 villages off today.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wishful thinking there.. Not all tribes disband when things don't go there own way Azazel, some come back fighting and that's what we intend to do

Considering the number of mails I have received from your 'loyal' members those not our spies, seems that most of your tribe isn't too keen on standing together. Best of luck tho, ofc....

DeletedUser83287

that is what I think lol, I am just thinking what will shadow do now?

I would just say that another gem left AAA today, great leadership shown by their council.

I don't know what happened to Lost oliver but I knew him and believe he was the only guy that loyal to the tribe, dunno what is wronf with their duke.

[1/4/2013 3:36:09 AM] Shadow.Empire: dude never again in **** tell anyone that i am unknown not even sam ok
[1/4/2013 6:35:37 PM] Wyatt: I didnt know sorry
[1/4/2013 6:36:11 PM] Shadow.Empire: don't worry just don't tell any one again
[1/4/2013 6:36:50 PM] Wyatt: alrighty

No wonder you're so vocal about "poor" shadow, Unknown, since you are him :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser107679

Almurph still butthurt that we didnt give you an acc? :#

DeletedUser50073

Message from Almurph.. Who can't post due to being banned.. LOL.. What a fag.

Jerry McCabes Top 5 tips to spying version 1.0

1. Make a new Skype. Have contacts - It doesn’t matter who they are or where they came from just make sure you have some. Put some effort into your new skype by changeing your picture. An old man who looks trustworthy works a treat. Add a location and fill in some false details. This makes people less suspicious from the get go. Some old stats of a player who is no longer around is perfect for this. My example would be - JerryMcCabe, a world 19 player who looks to be a vet and very experienced. The TW community probably don’t know him very well either due to w19 isn’t a very sociable world.

To my knowledge, the original jerry mcgabe is quit so why are you calling it Jerry McCabes tips? And an XLR player just told me that account on the 3rd or 4th player so I doubt you are the original. :icon_razz:

So your first tip fails therefor I don't need to read the rest of your spy tips. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To my knowledge, the original jerry mcgabe is quit so why are you calling it Jerry McCabes tips? And an XLR player just told me that account on the 3rd or 4th player so I doubt you are the original. :icon_razz:

So your first tip fails therefor I don't need to read the rest of your spy tips. :D

I think that's kind of the point of it *Facepalm*
There's no point saying you didn't read the rest of the tips, when its pretty clear you never read the first one properly.

shagohad

you're not a real smurf...... the only real smurf is pappasmurfs... so your arguement is invalid XD

this thread is entirely pointless anyway.... everyone has spys or at least thinks they do

oh and 500 posts go me lol:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

Just saying, if you came to me using your top 5 tips trying to become a spy you would have got shot down right there on your #1 tip if you told me you were jerry mcgabe and you weren't xD

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just saying, if you came to me using your top 5 tips trying to become a spy you would have got shot down right there on your #1 tip if you told me you were jerry mcgabe and you weren't xD

For 1 my top 5 tips? You're wrong there.
2 its Jerry McCabe.
3 the whole point was to use a fake identity.

DeletedUser79609

As for this thread, its complete bs, and just lowers everyone's opinions of AAA.

They don't care what others think of them, this thread was made to try seek more attention. They probably wonder why TB are thier only friends...

DeletedUser

Well i find the "spying game" extremely interesting in my part. Having spies around, thinking of having spies around, killing the spies then giving them accounts to play in wobble, right? Fair game to it's highest level: aka Wobble!

Will get back to you soon!!

DeletedUser

Coming from the tribe that recruited players from Wobble before declaring war...

Irony at its finest.

DeletedUser

Well your state is one more time irrelevant. We had NO diplomacy with wobble so nothing at all with unfair game from our side.

I dont either have problem with all the spying, as this is also a game of information. I will come back to this state later.

Where i have problem, is giving promises to players that they ll play a wobble account, in reward for their spying an enemy tribe. That's what i have many times stated as "wobbly tactics". Doing everything, just to win the game. My mentality is far out of this side.

DeletedUser107679

Wobble mentality is wibble wobble till you drop, saying anything else is a straight up lie.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Coming from the tribe that recruited players from Wobble before declaring war...

Irony at its finest.

Pretty sure wobble declared on AAA.. And it was long after them recruits so that's not really a reason for it :p