Nation

DeletedUser

They are well in S00N's favour if it was an entire tribal affair, but as of yet I don't think the entire tribe is battling back as it is, I can wake everyone up if you want? If you are looking for an example of support and teamwork you can look at how well your attacks on our active members are going.

As for the other stats there were a few players that I think lost villages after leaving, not all too us, some lost them to Nation also but as I said, its all about how the stats are interpreted. Only a fool looks at the raw stats and thinks he has the whole story.

Good luck in RL.

m1a1tank

Im fully aware that its not the entire tribe attacking. Thats obvious because i've marked S00N and TBD on twstats before. If the entire tribe was doing an op it'd be pretty hard to defend from obviously. But then that can work both ways depending on not the size of the tribe but the strength and teamwork of the tribe. I think everyone knows that fighting TBD wouldn't be an easy fight considering the size of both the tribe and the players. Especially, because i was yet to find any point whores that remained in TBD.

But thanks. and good luck in the game.