Nation

DeletedUser

Also, there's quite more than 2 vills we took from your active players.

Care to share the names of these TBD players you have taken villas from? (other than Tuge) Or maybe you would like to explain why Rippa150 left S00N, then returned a day or two later, once we had finished taking his villages?

Then also, be kind enough to tell me who we have kicked, again from TBD, because of these amazingly successful (yet seemingly non-existant) OP's?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Care to share the names of these TBD players you have taken villas from? (other than Tuge) Or maybe you would like to explain why Rippa150 left S00N, then returned a day or two later, once we had finished taking his villages?

Then also, be kind enough to tell me who we have kicked, again from TBD, because of these amazingly successful (yet seemingly non-existant) OP's?

I wasn't talking about the current tribe known as TBD although my writing might have wrongly implied that. I was talking about all the past tribes they are now consisting of. It was really funny to see how just as we send in attacks, some kind of change happened involving most of the current TBD players.

My memory isn't very good but here's what I've found

Justin Nell From Phoenx was doing pretty well. A bit too well so we took him out. I think he got kicked prety fast.
Ultraraze from BUG! was doing very good and was nearing our borders real quick. We start an OP and BAM: BUG! merges into CHIK3N. Ultraraze is conveniently left out. I'm sure because he was "inactive".
Weizpointwhoring from Phoenx was a very good player. We did an op on him. Of course, when that started BUG! saw oppertunity as well and joined in on our work.

Couple of examples. CBA to look for more really as it won't change a thing. Everyone believes their own stories anyways. That's why I've not posted much on the externals untill now. Lots of ego's and misplaced boasting. Dunno why I chose to post now. Out of boredom I guess.

As for Rippa's sudden leave and rejoin: had you looked more closely you would have seen he's not the only one. That happened because of a minor internal issue that has now been resolved and that's none of your business and very much unrelated to anything concerning TBD. The perpetrator has been dealt with, that's all I'll say about it.

Anyways I admit there haven't happened much on the current TBD yet. We're busy with more pressing matters right now. We'll see what the future holds. Think of us what you want. We don't mind our underdog position at all.

DeletedUser

You do realize that none of the three people you mentioned have ever been in Chik3n or TBD, right?

As for these apparent internal issues, guess it was just a coincidence one of our players launched on the guy, he left, lost 4-5 villages then rejoined. Whatever happened, it doesn't look good for you. Just sayin'

When you have some valid points and actual facts, lets try this again. :)

DeletedUser

mmmm.....Therapy,i believe the reason your saying inactives count is because its makes your stats against TBD look better. It would make your stats against nation look worse,but then again,it would count more to look like your winning against TBD than to look like your losing to NATION ;)

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about the current tribe known as TBD although my writing might have wrongly implied that. I was talking about all the past tribes they are now consisting of. It was really funny to see how just as we send in attacks, some kind of change happened involving most of the current TBD players.

Justin Nell From Phoenx was doing pretty well. A bit too well so we took him out. I think he got kicked prety fast.
Ultraraze from BUG! was doing very good and was nearing our borders real quick. We start an OP and BAM: BUG! merges into CHIK3N. Ultraraze is conveniently left out. I'm sure because he was "inactive".
Weizpointwhoring from Phoenx was a very good player. We did an op on him. Of course, when that started BUG! saw oppertunity as well and joined in on our work.

Couple of examples. CBA to look for more really as it won't change a thing. Everyone believes their own stories anyways. That's why I've not posted much on the externals untill now. Lots of ego's and misplaced boasting. Dunno why I chose to post now. Out of boredom I guess.

As for Rippa's sudden leave and rejoin: had you looked more closely you would have seen he's not the only one. That happened because of a minor internal issue that has now been resolved and that's none of your business and very much unrelated to anything concerning TBD. The perpetrator has been dealt with, that's all I'll say about it.

Anyways I admit there haven't happened much on the current TBD yet. We're busy with more pressing matters right now. We'll see what the future holds. Think of us what you want. We don't mind our underdog position at all.

You are really claiming that any time there was recruitment or a merge in the history of TBD, when players have moved tribes to TBD directly or one of the tribes that ended up forming it, that it was all because of you? Because you put so much pressure on one or two players that we were unable to bear the shame of it and we formed an entire new tribe to try to hide away the disgrace that we felt? Let me just have a second to ponder that...

Get over yourself

DeletedUser

You do realize that none of the three people you mentioned have ever been in Chik3n or TBD, right?

As for these apparent internal issues, guess it was just a coincidence one of our players launched on the guy, he left, lost 4-5 villages then rejoined. Whatever happened, it doesn't look good for you. Just sayin'

When you have some valid points and actual facts, lets try this again. :)

Of course they haven't, as they were left out of your many reorganisations. That's the whole point. Though you can't deny that your tribe is comprised out of (other) people from all mentioned tribes. I'm just telling what we did and what happened after. The reasons for these events are always subject to speculation, that is what this whole forum is about. To use stats and try to make them appear in a way that makes the other side look bad. I posted a bit because this forum needs more involvement from more tribes, as some people say. I see yet again that it's pointless as things always result in useless flame wars. I rather spend my time ingame.

Last question though as I am curious: If you insist on keeping Tuge out of the equations, why is he still in TBD?

DeletedUser

Of course they haven't, as they were left out of your many reorganisations. That's the whole point. Though you can't deny that your tribe is comprised out of (other) people from all mentioned tribes. I'm just telling what we did and what happened after. The reasons for these events are always subject to speculation, that is what this whole forum is about. To use stats and try to make them appear in a way that makes the other side look bad. I posted a bit because this forum needs more involvement from more tribes, as some people say. I see yet again that it's pointless as things always result in useless flame wars. I rather spend my time ingame.

Last question though as I am curious: If you insist on keeping Tuge out of the equations, why is he still in TBD?

I repeat, get over yourself. You aren't that important to the internal politics of our tribe. None of the reorganisations/merges were because of you. Sorry if you wanted to feel important but its just not happening.

We keep the tuge account around because it bakes the cookies, and we fekking love cookies.

DeletedUser

Ohhkay, I think I get it now! So, if we recruit someone from Phoenx, every other current/old Phoenx member, regardless of whether they have ever actually been in our tribe or not, can be used against us to prove your awesomeness? I love it, really...I do.

And yah dude, cookies are the bestest.

DeletedUser

Therapy,i have been in Chik3n since almost the begining,and i can safely say, you and your tribe only influenced us as food ;)
Justin Nell-never in CHIK3N,what phoenx and/or justin chose to do is their own problem.
Ultraraze-Was quitting,i believe.
weizpoiwhoring-what does this have to do iwht anything,if Bug! chose to take him down as well?

DeletedUser

...As for these apparent internal issues, guess it was just a coincidence one of our players launched on the guy, he left, lost 4-5 villages then rejoined. Whatever happened, it doesn't look good for you. Just sayin'...

The question is will they do it again? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser97155

Check my ODD mate 1.3Mill in the war with NO tribal support except in my southern vill which was only hit with fakes, I gave you hell;)

I gained 1.5 mil ODD with only one village having tribal support and gained villages. :icon_cool:

So... you didn't do well at all.

DeletedUser

Yeah, not taking sides in this as I don't really care one way or the other, but, 1.3 million ODD and losing 10 villages means you only got 130k ODD per village you lost. That's not that impressive.

m1a1tank

Its funny how TBD like to defend these conquers on tuge by saying they were only conquers on an inactive player. Now i remember helping plan the attacks against tuge and im sure even you know that when we started the attack on tuge he wasn't an inactive player was he. He was active. He was shifting his support around villages but stupidly put loads of support from a lot of villages into one village making it more than easy to take the villages that this support had come from. Just because a player chooses to go inactive during the time that he is gaining no help from his tribe and the time that S00N was nobling does not mean that S00N has only mainly nobled an inactive and shouldn't really be counting towards their stats.

At the end of the day S00N attacked tuge when he was active and finished him off when he decided he should quit. If he was an inactive the entire time then why did stryker2600 only wait until near the end to start nobling tuge villages to stop S00N from taking them all. If he was just another internal why was this not done at the start when we were nobling villages from tuge when we all know he was active, but you saying he was inactive.

I would also like to point out that tuge started being attacked when he was a member of CHIK3N. You said that CHIK3N changed to TBD to dispose of the inactives, however if that were 100% COMPLETELY TRUE then why do you claim tuge is an inactive and yet still take him into TBD? I thought the entire reason was to cut down on inactives. So if tuge WAS an inactive during the time he was being nobled, why was he invited?

Tuge had joined TBD on 24th April according to twstats. However, he was also starting to be nobled both before that day, during that day and after that day. So correct me if im wrong. But for a player to join a new tribe, he has to actually be on his account to accept the invite right? Therefore, you are wrong in what you are saying about him being an inactive.

Therefore, Im quite sure that i've proven my point that these nobles from tuge by S00N DO actually count towards their stats despite your claims about him being an inactive. Even though I have proven that he was not completely inactive with more than one piece of evidence.

DeletedUser

Hm, I see no evidence? also, you do know how account sitting works, right? Can do some reet amazing things, like move def, accept tribe invites etc.

Everything after the 28th (when the account became TBD) was a conquer on an inactive account. We already told you why the account was brought over, cookies. So, technically...the only TBD villages you have taken have been inactives. ;)

But by all means, include them in the stats...and feel good about it! I have always said if a tribe decides to keep an inactive account, then they can deal with it when the villages get taken. But be fair and include the guy in your stats who mysteriously left to lose 5 villages then returned too.

m1a1tank

Hm, I see no evidence? also, you do know how account sitting works, right? Can do some reet amazing things, like move def, accept tribe invites etc.

Everything after the 28th (when the account became TBD) was a conquer on an inactive account. We already told you why the account was brought over, cookies. So, technically...the only TBD villages you have taken have been inactives. ;)

But by all means, include them in the stats...and feel good about it! I have always said if a tribe decides to keep an inactive account, then they can deal with it when the villages get taken. But be fair and include the guy in your stats who mysteriously left to lose 5 villages then returned too.

when you say 28th im guessing you mean last month as thats when the account become under TBD control. So you're saying to me that Lanky is right about tuge villages taken being all inactives even though there were villages taken from tuge that were from before the 28th. And an active account is not defined as if the player has quit the game or has stopped playing for a little while. It is defined by if the account has not been logged onto within however many days you want to say tuge was inactive for. When you are account sitting someone, log onto their account, shift around their defenses etc.. im PRETTY sure that this does NOT result in the player showing as an inactive. There are also conquers from tuge by members of S00N from before the 28th therefore like I already said. Mr Lanky is therefore wrong about tuge's conquers being all from an inactive player. You can say the player was inactive if you want, but thats just so you can defend your own stats.

As for Rippa150, if you actually take a look onto twstats, you'll see that he was not the only person that was kicked from the tribe and rejoined after. Not LEFT the tribe. KICKED from the tribe. The reason for that is none of your business apart from a beneficial factor to any members of S00N that are new to the game, the player has already been dealt with for doing this along with other players. Im pretty sure Therapy?, robbyreindeer, ventouros, maslina and a few others didn't all decide to leave too then rejoin later on. If it makes you feel better say that Rippa left then joined so these villages didn't show up on the stats. But feel free to add them on the stats. I doubt S00N actually mind that much about it.

And really? The only TBD villages that have been taken are inactives? I fail to see how 284|571 which did belong to cbrad1 only 3 days ago was an inactive village. There are others too but im not gonna waste my time to prove you wrong when you yourself already know that I am right about the conquers on tuge from S00N aren't all inactives when clearly the village was active. You even said so yourself "you do know how account sitting works, right? Can do some reet amazing things, like move def, accept tribe invites etc."

So that just means that the account was actually active during the time that tuge was being nobled.

DeletedUser

Woop, you re-capped a villa! way to go.

For the last time - use Tuge in your stats, or do what Therapy seemingly wants to do and add players that have never been in TBD - nobody here minds. Since being in TBD that account has not had a player, it's that simple.

This "it is none of your business" crap is boring me now. I don't care why he left, I don't care you apparently give privs to people who can't handle it. If you're gunna post stats, post them properly, or expect this.

m1a1tank

Woop we re capped a villa. YAYYYYYY :D

And yet that then proves that you were wrong about it all being inactive villages. Which is all I was trying to prove to you. Thanks for agreeing with me.

DeletedUser

Its funny how TBD like to defend these conquers on tuge by saying they were only conquers on an inactive player. Now i remember helping plan the attacks against tuge and im sure even you know that when we started the attack on tuge he wasn't an inactive player was he. He was active. He was shifting his support around villages but stupidly put loads of support from a lot of villages into one village making it more than easy to take the villages that this support had come from. Just because a player chooses to go inactive during the time that he is gaining no help from his tribe and the time that S00N was nobling does not mean that S00N has only mainly nobled an inactive and shouldn't really be counting towards their stats.

At the end of the day S00N attacked tuge when he was active and finished him off when he decided he should quit. If he was an inactive the entire time then why did stryker2600 only wait until near the end to start nobling tuge villages to stop S00N from taking them all. If he was just another internal why was this not done at the start when we were nobling villages from tuge when we all know he was active, but you saying he was inactive.

I would also like to point out that tuge started being attacked when he was a member of CHIK3N. You said that CHIK3N changed to TBD to dispose of the inactives, however if that were 100% COMPLETELY TRUE then why do you claim tuge is an inactive and yet still take him into TBD? I thought the entire reason was to cut down on inactives. So if tuge WAS an inactive during the time he was being nobled, why was he invited?

Tuge had joined TBD on 24th April according to twstats. However, he was also starting to be nobled both before that day, during that day and after that day. So correct me if im wrong. But for a player to join a new tribe, he has to actually be on his account to accept the invite right? Therefore, you are wrong in what you are saying about him being an inactive.

Therefore, Im quite sure that i've proven my point that these nobles from tuge by S00N DO actually count towards their stats despite your claims about him being an inactive. Even though I have proven that he was not completely inactive with more than one piece of evidence.

Okay I had to do some research into this as to my eyes tuge was an inactive. It seems you were correct, someone was active on the account until 30/04/11, or at least active enough to make some ODA gains. Now this seems to have been a sitter. Now a sitter will not necessarily be defending the account to the best of their ability, maybe it got dumped on them and they are just doing whatever they feel like in order to piss you off. Personally I don't know for sure.

But for a moment we will humour you and say that it was tuge on the account the whole time. He was losing villages before he joined TBD on the 28th (not the 24th) and was indeed losing them before. It is most likely that your attacks caused him to quit. So, congratulations, pat on the back, fetch the champagne.

But wait a second. If you just look at the raw stats then by all means continue celebrating, however if you actually look a little deeper and look at the situation a little closer you can see that tuge was a complete non-entity. He never once spoke in the tribal forums, nor in the skype chat. Well at least I'm fairly sure he wouldn't have spoken in the skype chat if he had ever given us his name to be added. I never realised he was under attack until someone else brought it up, why he was kept in the tribe or invited in the first place seems to me to be the main mistake.

Now, if he never asked for support, never asked for a sitter, never even notified people he was under attack at all... And so never recieved support, or a sitter or assistance of any kind, how can this be representative of your ability against the tribe? All it is, is demonstration of your ability against a single player. Because that is all tuge really was, an individual who still clung to our tag. The only failure by us I see here is the atrocious recruitment of him. So yes count him in the statistics, but what they really imply about this conflict is very little.

Oh yeah and you have taken villages off us that didn't belong to tuge. All 2 of them, one being a recap. Now you really can get the champagne out and go nuts! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser40694

I'm sorry to bug here, I've quited some time ago in W54. Just came by to see how's everything is doing.

I have to clarify that I was in Bug! and I know UltraRaze in game. UltraRaze faced some serious real life issue (which I don't want to state what they were) and had 0 time to tribalwars. Call him a coward or liar, but believe it or not it was just a coincidence. Soon deserve kudos for their very systematic attack on UltraRaze. But i have to say, when shit happens in Real Life, Tribalwars must be put aside. The same thing happened to me.

I'm not here to show if the stats are legit or not, just to share some information that i know.

m1a1tank

i can't really speak about how tuge was on your forums or in skype. but i can believe that because he wasn't really getting any support from what we could see. Thats what we didn't like about you guys at the time. There wasn't really much teamwork. But if he wasn't asking for any support then that changes things.

Why he was invited into your tribe. I dunno. It was probably because of his points and to go with that he did have a lot of nukes to use up on us. If it wasn't for us defending against these nukes he wouldn't have needed to ask for support but he was a mainly offensive player. Thats why it was easy for us to take his villages once we had gotten rid of his nukes.

Whether or not it was a sitter, i don't know but that won't really change any facts in the stats. I agree that you should have those 5 villages added onto it as they were still taken so you can have that. But at the end of the day you are fighting against a RIM tribe who is also fighting against both you and Nation. So the stats are looking still pretty good in S00N's favour. Im quitting the game due to RL issues too so maybe i'll see one of you lot in another world. But good luck to all of you and good luck to S00N. Lets see how they do in this war.