Nature's Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you can't beat them join them right? I mean it worked for WUKE....

DeletedUser

@Dwarven King

you have been on this world for over a month...was your whole point of even joining this world to just spam up the forum with useless crap?

I like a good spamfest myself but your stuff is crap. And you know what makes it crap. YOU.

you have like 160 points have never nobled a village on this world and have 3000 oda pts. You have been here for like 6 weeks and have done nothing to help out your so-called friends except to troll on the forums and make yourself look like a fool.

I thought you were okay...not great...not terrible...But now that I have actually looked at your account on W36...Get off my world and go back where you came from. No one wants you here including the people who you said you came here for.

I have no respect for a person like you that talks and talks and talks then does nothing.

I don't care even if you were cat'd. A real player would have overcome that.

Good bye,

Shadowzilla

DeletedUser13939

@Dwarven King

you have been on this world for over a month...was your whole point of even joining this world to just spam up the forum with useless crap?

I like a good spamfest myself but your stuff is crap. And you know what makes it crap. YOU.

you have like 160 points have never nobled a village on this world and have 3000 oda pts. You have been here for like 6 weeks and have done nothing to help out your so-called friends except to troll on the forums and make yourself look like a fool.

I thought you were okay...not great...not terrible...But now that I have actually looked at your account on W36...Get off my world and go back where you came from. No one wants you here including the people who you said you came here for.

I have no respect for a person like you that talks and talks and talks then does nothing.

I don't care even if you were cat'd. A real player would have overcome that.

Good bye,

Shadowzilla

The whole point of me joining this world was not to build up a village, but to politically help smanning33 take care of the tribe he co-founded with Cyrus. Why? Because the people that were helping him, BigDummy and Kingleo, have serious thinking issues and fear to act independently. If it wasn't for me using my brain for them (and yes, this may sound cocky), ELM would have fallen long ago.

If you doubt my word on the way BD and Leo act, just take a look at them yourself. They make one plan without consulting me first. Guess what it was? Take four people from ELM and throw them in TRI (BD and Mr Lanky being two of them, Leo already being there), and throw the rest of ELM to the wolves. A cowards act if you ask me. And why did they do this? Because TRI told them too.

Now look at Smanning33. The only active founder and leader of ELM. Is he in TRI? No. Why? Because they even ditched him just to save their own asses. Yes, I am a spammer. That's what happens when you hang around off-topica for two years. But I can say this. I am loyal to those I say I'm loyal too. Can any of you say that about yourself? I know the three I mentioned above can't.

bluedragon4

dwarven, i dont know if you know what you are talking about :icon_confused:

smanning didnt join because he was rimmed long ago and joined a new tribe, he hasnt been part of ELM for a week now. plus he is inactive

and for the rest of ELM, they were all inactive except for those that joined us. so i dont see it as a cowardly act, but more as a smart move on their part.

but you can call it whatever you want

DeletedUser

@Dwarven King

I know how much it pleases you to hear me say this again, but you are a liar. You claim responsibility for so many major plans for ELM, but in reality you had nothing to do with them... I have already established that you are lying from checking with three independant sources and every one said you were. You say without you ELM would have fallen long ago? thats BS and you know it.

I know you werent in the planning of any strategies because I was there when they were being made and you certainly didnt contribute anything with your village to, oh yes and you didnt post anything useful in the forums, in reality we didnt need you, ELM stood without your assistance.

We made all of plans without consulting you and you cant stand it because you want to be important, well guess what? you were less than important to ELM, you were a liability. We took all the active players we could, 7 in total, the rest were fine with it and understood.

I know your next post is probably going to be more lies about how you were always there being the biggest backer behind every move... but I know it isnt true, so lie all you want.

P.S: Shadowzilla, I agree with you 100% =D

DeletedUser13939

dwarven, i dont know if you know what you are talking about :icon_confused:

smanning didnt join because he was rimmed long ago and joined a new tribe, he hasnt been part of ELM for a week now. plus he is inactive

and for the rest of ELM, they were all inactive except for those that joined us. so i dont see it as a cowardly act, but more as a smart move on their part.

but you can call it whatever you want

He didn't join because he was decided he was not worth it. I know that. What I'm trying to say is that those that went didn't try to get him in. If they did, they didn't try very hard.

Yes, he joined a new tribe. One he made himself. AFTER he caught wind that BD was disbanding. He had no wish to argue with someone with such a huge ego. And, he is not inactive. He gets in everyday. We have nice friendly chats. :)

As for the rest of ELM, they were not inactive. Just to busy replacing lost troops. MOST of the now ex-ELM members would have loved to be in ELM still fighting. Now, thanks to the leader they thought they could trust, they are scattered and in different tribes continously being hunted.

DeletedUser13939

@Dwarven King

I know how much it pleases you to hear me say this again, but you are a liar. You claim responsibility for so many major plans for ELM, but in reality you had nothing to do with them... I have already established that you are lying from checking with three independant sources and every one said you were. You say without you ELM would have fallen long ago? thats BS and you know it.

I know you werent in the planning of any strategies because I was there when they were being made and you certainly didnt contribute anything with your village to, oh yes and you didnt post anything useful in the forums, in reality we didnt need you, ELM stood without your assistance.

We made all of plans without consulting you and you cant stand it because you want to be important, well guess what? you were less than important to ELM, you were a liability. We took all the active players we could, 7 in total, the rest were fine with it and understood.

I know your next post is probably going to be more lies about how you were always there being the biggest backer behind every move... but I know it isnt true, so lie all you want.

P.S: Shadowzilla, I agree with you 100% =D

You sir are just extremely annoying. On top of that, I'm not sure if you understand what you are doing.

You are here praising ELM saying it was all great and held for a long time. You even went as far to point out that TRI members are nobling internally and making them look bad.

I wonder if you know you are in TRI and that the members you are talking about are your new leaders? :icon_confused:

bluedragon4

He didn't join because he was decided he was not worth it. I know that. What I'm trying to say is that those that went didn't try to get him in. If they did, they didn't try very hard.

Yes, he joined a new tribe. One he made himself. AFTER he caught wind that BD was disbanding. He had no wish to argue with someone with such a huge ego. And, he is not inactive. He gets in everyday. We have nice friendly chats. :)

As for the rest of ELM, they were not inactive. Just to busy replacing lost troops. MOST of the now ex-ELM members would have loved to be in ELM still fighting. Now, thanks to the leader they thought they could trust, they are scattered and in different tribes continously being hunted.

if smanning isnt inactive he will be soon, hasnt grown in anyway for 3 days now. so i dont see why we would try and recruit him, while he isnt growing, and hasnt been in ELM for a while.

and there is no way he could have known ELM was disbanning when he left, since he left over a week ago now, when ELM was still doing good

and for the rest of ELM, most of them were inactive, and most likely had few troops to begin with, i mean common, everyone except for 5 or 6 members were under 20K points. so i dont think they would add much to the war

DeletedUser

Dwarven King said:
You sir are just extremely annoying. On top of that, I'm not sure if you understand what you are doing.

You are here praising ELM saying it was all great and held for a long time. You even went as far to point out that TRI members are nobling internally and making them look bad.

I wonder if you know you are in TRI and that the members you are talking about are your new leaders? :icon_confused:

awwww, was it because I said you lied?

Anyway yes I do understand what I'm doing, unlike you, if you care to check that post involving TRI's leadership was made before we had decided the merge was our best option, therefore comments made in there were on behalf of ELM.

Yes I do realise I am in TRI, it gives you a welcome message and all :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

if smanning isnt inactive he will be soon, hasnt grown in anyway for 3 days now. so i dont see why we would try and recruit him, while he isnt growing, and hasnt been in ELM for a while.

and there is no way he could have known ELM was disbanning when he left, since he left over a week ago now, when ELM was still doing good

and for the rest of ELM, most of them were inactive, and most likely had few troops to begin with, i mean common, everyone except for 5 or 6 members were under 20K points. so i dont think they would add much to the war

BigDummy had already decided that disbanding was a great idea. He has been thinking that before I even joined this world. Smanning caught word that he was finally going to do it, so he left and created a similiar tribe to the one him and I created in w30.

bluedragon4

BigDummy had already decided that disbanding was a great idea. He has been thinking that before I even joined this world. Smanning caught word that he was finally going to do it, so he left and created a similiar tribe to the one him and I created in w30.

well then BD waited a long time for that.

but it doesnt really matter anymore now. this is all done now, ELM is no more and TRI has won. dont know why we are still argueing about all this

Deleted User - 4669627

TRI made a family tribe. Family tribes =FAIL
So I left =). The tribe I was in called ~*S*~ was great and had a excellent leader but join a family tribe.

Don't deny that family tribes are FAIL. Ex TRI members even have admitted TRI has few good players, the rest suck

I was a TRI member for a day and wanted to get out ASAP as soon as I saw it was a family tribe. The duke of ~*S*~ already knew about me going to another tribe because everyone I knew was already in there/invited.

this is kind of funny actually

i was the excellent leader of the great tribe of which killer speaks, the one that made the colossal mistake of merging with Primal and WHite Knights to form TRI

anyway, funny thing is, killer was never with TRI
the reason it says that at twstats is because Solstice (the ~*S*~ tribe he mentioned) was renamed TRI~N after he left, which is why it says ~*S*~ nowhere

killer has been smoking too much weed, but i don't know byke's excuse
i know he has charged me in the past with pushing my mates from TRI to PAWNS and obviously believes i did so and for quite a long time

however, killer was never TRI and he tells you himself i never pushed him, i was only aware of his wishes and gave him my best wishes, but since it was before TRI ever formed, it is nobody's concern except mine and killer's, and we're both cool with it
;)

nobody was ever pushed to PAWNS, and no Solstice ever left TRI for PAWNS until long after Primal betrayed us

Deleted User - 4669627

as for ELM merging into TRI

i hate to see a great tribe disbanded so they can be forced to join a mediocre tribe, but as Mr Lanky pointed out, i was perhaps the first to make the offer, before and at every step during the war

ELM was a great tribe that was beset by older and, therefore, more powerful tribes from the start

by the time the merge took place, they had no chance to stand against TRI and knew it themselves, but fought like lions anyway

my hands were tied though, as much respect as i had for you, there was little i could do for you

i told you we could remain allies, you need not merge with us, but we must have an agreement on borders and future expansion

apparently, rava did not want to have to noble south or west
south i could understand because he was your northernmost mate, but he was also well to the west and that should not have been a problem
instead, he kept trying to noble north while i refused to let my mates noble south
every day i kept getting messages form my mates saying that Solstice was much bigger than ELM, yet we respected the border while your tribe did not
they wanted war and you gave me nothing to work with to avoid it:
no correction of rava
no agreement to the borders
no agreement to be allies

i was honoring terms that did not even exist and rava was provoking my mates
my hands were tied, you tied them yourselves, that was when your fate was sealed

i am told TRI has new leadership and ELM is amongst it, nicely done
that was the best decision you could make since the alliance i offered before the merge
perhaps the great tribe contrubuting to the leadership of the much more powerful (yet mediocre) tribe will make the mediocre tribe into something that, at least, resembles greatness

good luck ELM

Deleted User - 4669627

and good job to Bykenhulle for accepting leaders based on their merit rather than their loyalty to him and Primal
i was beginning to think i might have betrayed my mates that i left in your care, but finally you give me reason to believe the tribe they are in might have a future
its just a shame that at the time of the merge loyalty to Primal was the only requirment for leadership and it was required, loyalty to TRI was NOT an acceptable alternative, in fact, loyalty to TRI was not even a requirement, only loyalty to Primal (both evilhamburger and kairi2 were permitted to betray their mates at will without correction or even apology, as long as they were loyal to Primal's leaders)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dwarven King said:

Yes. He had been thinking of it, he had also be thinking of at least 3 other alternatives to this, guess what? They're called options, you know... so you can choose the best one...

I refuse to get into the debate over how ~*S*~ decided to attack us, it can go round and round for ages.

DeletedUser

Shahyd, you're just about as two faced as it can possibly get.

Up until you left, Tri's failings were your doing, after you left, they have been trying to reverse the mistakes you have made.

It must have been nice to jump ship and not have to worry about it.

As for ~*S*~ merging in. its funny you should say that it was a mistake. Because most of the rest of us feel that including you was the biggest mistake we have ever made.

Rest assured, the TRI you knew is not the TRI we are now.

Since your constant b****ing and moaning ceased, we've actually been able to get something done.

DeletedUser

The war seems quite over juding by the arguements going on here, so closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.