Nature's Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4669627

FEMA failed?
you named your tribe FEMA and they failed?
maybe, it is is just the name?

DeletedUser71940

FEMA are some K21 tribe that Agony and Ecstasy had a little mishap with, FEMA were/are also on a different world(12 or something)

DeletedUser

W12 FEMA is different from this worlds FEMA I think, on this wolrd they were previously the 3rd branch of =SOUL= they were =SOUL3

DeletedUser

Big time The FEMA I was part of was one of the most successful family tribes in TW...Many people have since tried to do something with the name and in fact there may have even been origional W12 FEMA starting it out then it just went from there.

On-topic---What is the topic?

oh ya elm is done...the end

DeletedUser

Big time The FEMA I was part of was one of the most successful family tribes in TW...Many people have since tried to do something with the name and in fact there may have even been origional W12 FEMA starting it out then it just went from there.

On-topic---What is the topic?

oh ya elm is done...the end

ZOMG YOU SEE FUTURE?!?!?! Oh, i guess you just looked at the stats huh :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

It'll take the pope to help the contrary come true :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Happy Birthday Dwarven King. How old are you turning?

Haha! Thanks dude! I'm now 16! :p

Also, could you PM me next time? I don't want to see anybody infracted for just telling me Happy Bithday in the wrong thread. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just to clear a few things up, because no offense Dwarven King but you kinda screwed this up.

I myself am a member of ELM and I want to make clear that we are not trying to cry to all the big tribes for help. We know we are beaten in this war, the stats prove this, how could we ever have won? The truth is all ELM want to do is show TRI for what they really are.

It started with a tribe called Primal, they were a continent topping tribe with strong active members. A member of our tribe (coincidentally our founder who stopped playing the world at the first real war, then came back when it was over) decided to secretly message Primal, I do not know what was said but in the end it encouraged Primal to attack us. It looked like a pretty grim war, primal being over twice our size but we organised our defense nevertheless.

It was also around this time that a player (IGN Shahyd) began to build a family tribe, consisting of W.K, ~*S*~ and Primal (now called Who??). He repeatedly asked then threatened ELM to join his family tribe, to give up our name and merge into his command. We refused. He went on to form TRI and attacked ELM for our defiance.

At the start of the war it looked like we would be rimmed in days. A 700k tribe facing down a family with more than 15 million points. We realise it is a hopeless war, we simply do not have the villages to oppose them, we didn't going into this war, and that may sound a weak excuse... but when the opposition outnumbers you village-wise 3:1 or even 4:1 your odds of success without outside assistance drop to nothing, even against a bad tribe you only get time. And time is what ELM have had. Two months now we have been at war with TRI... yet we are not gone! We still stand! yes we are crippled! yes we will be defeated! but we have made our stand, and if not proven that we are half-decent players... we have at least proven TRI are not.

Time and time again we have defended TRI's attacks, sniping trains of 0.5 seconds repeatedly, we defend so well TRI have had to resort to nobling internally and nobling barbs... look here, at the leader of TRI...

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4793052&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

and one of the barons?
http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=949625&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

There isnt much to say about those stats, they speak for themselves...

After 2 months TRI have failed to rim us, yes we have been loosing villages, yes we will loose more, but ELM is making our stand, and were not done yet. I expect a few nukes tossed my way after exposing the amount of internals and barbs nobled by the leaders of TRI, I dont care. So to all members of TRI, ELM is ready, ELM is waiting... bring it.

DeletedUser76715

Hmmmm, yes how to defend myself against a long list of internal noblings.

To be honest I do not care!

Mr Lanky, have you ever heard the saying that the "Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword"

Oh and btw, welcome to TRIDENT :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, yes how to defend myself against a long list of internal noblings.

To be honest I do not care!

Mr Lanky, have you ever heard the saying that the "Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword"

Oh and btw, welcome to TRIDENT :lol:

Your a greedy leader, point whoring himself to the top

You don't have to care.

You can't talk yourself out of a war so in this case the sword is mightier than the pen.

Dwarven King actually has a point here. Why haven't you been able to crush ELM yet? How long has this been been dragged on? How much longer will it be dragged on for?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately ELM is no more.

It is my sad duty to inform the external forums that yesterday on the 6th of September 2009 ELM surrendered and merged into TRI and TRI~2... this move was to defend the essence of ELM, its very spirit in the players. We have fought long and hard against TRI and we are proud of our players, however we are not blind and can see when defeat is inevitable. ELM still exists in a way and we hope to be seen again maybe on some other world.

We just wanted to highlight how long we stood against a tribe so many times bigger.

Oh, and you can ignore dwarven kings post after this... hes sour over a trust issue :p

DeletedUser

Your a greedy leader, point whoring himself to the top

You don't have to care.

You can't talk yourself out of a war so in this case the sword is mightier than the pen.

Dwarven King actually has a point here. Why haven't you been able to crush ELM yet? How long has this been been dragged on? How much longer will it be dragged on for?

Comment brought to you by a former TRI member who has had 12 tribe changes in 3 months. Makes it hard to pin down exactly where his loyalties lie, but I guess they are with PAWNS for now.

A recap from a TRI perspective: ELM had some great players who held out with precision sniping for a long time. Those great players have now joined us.

DeletedUser

Comment brought to you by a former TRI member who has had 12 tribe changes in 3 months. Makes it hard to pin down exactly where his loyalties lie, but I guess they are with PAWNS for now.

A recap from a TRI perspective: ELM had some great players who held out with precision sniping for a long time. Those great players have now joined us.

None ~W-S~ 08th May 2009 - 04:00:01 441
~W-S~ None 21st May 2009 - 16:00:02 2,867
Quickly outgrew this tribe....I was the weakest member and then was at the top. Knew it wouldn't get me far.

None K62K 22nd May 2009 - 04:00:02 3,025
K62K None 24th May 2009 - 13:00:01 3,726
None K62K 24th May 2009 - 16:00:02 3,726
I joined in the midst of trouble. A person I don't recalled disbanded them because the duke gave him duke power's. I tried to reform it but it was never the same and quickly began to fail.

K62K M51 27th May 2009 - 10:00:02 7,914
M51 None 05th June 2009 - 22:00:01 22,799
None HUGS 06th June 2009 - 04:00:01 23,002
Was part of a merge. Any M51/HUGS member can tell you

HUGS TRI~N 29th June 2009 - 13:00:02 74,077
TRI~N None 03rd July 2009 - 04:00:01 81,589
None TRI~N 04th July 2009 - 10:00:02 82,858
TRI~N PAWNS 27th July 2009 - 04:00:02 131,914
TRI made a family tribe. Family tribes =FAIL
So I left =). The tribe I was in called ~*S*~ was great and had a excellent leader but join a family tribe.

Don't deny that family tribes are FAIL. Ex TRI members even have admitted TRI has few good players, the rest suck

I was a TRI member for a day and wanted to get out ASAP as soon as I saw it was a family tribe. The duke of ~*S*~ already knew about me going to another tribe because everyone I knew was already in there/invited.

Sniping is easy tsihcrana but, TRI members never knew how to send 1 second noble trains so it was there fault

Your leader is still a point whore :lol: So don't try and defend him.

Good job holding off TRI ELM.

DeletedUser13939

ELM does not exist because BigDummy lost his confidence and disbanded ELM. BigDummy and Mr Lanky are currently sitting in the TRI family safe and sound.... >.>

DeletedUser

Your just annoyed because you werent in the loop, it was a long thought out desicion with alot of discussion back and forth. You would rather every ELM member was rimmed?

If you thought we had a chance fighting you are deluded, of course its fine to let us fight when your 400 points away from the main battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.