Nd.

DeletedUser

It's a sad moment for me to see such a drastic change of the great OrD and an end to it's legacy. OrD, you're surely a tribe that will be remembered by everyone who played world 6 properly and you will be remembered for all the great and heroic events you have accomplished. ND. Is something I seen coming a long time ago, not the name but the tribe change and the end of the war is something I had always suspected, I've had many conversation with wardo about this war, and he knows that I personally felt we couldn't win it against HIRE... But all that said, what did I really know :icon_rolleyes: I new nothing behind the curtans. Anyway, back to the point of this thread. Can someone explain to me *in detail* of what has actually happened in the past few weeks, feel free to post some clasified previous information for it's no longer a secret that HIRE and OrD were discussing things for some time. Oh and P.S, Weldone to both HIRE and OrD for sticking around for so long and actually agreeing to something:lol:

DeletedUser

Lol... You havn't changed one bit. Anyway, who's going to be your next target ;)

DeletedUser

RMC still around? If so... I quietly bet HIRE will absorb them, one way or another. But that's just my prediction for how things will go.

DeletedUser51929

Nope RMC fell off the world. the best of them are Bam!

DeletedUser25470

To shed a bit of information for any that are interested...

It has been clear to both sides for a while that Hire was the dominant tribe and as a result it was felt a ceasefire could be organised. Or.D have given some concessions to Hire in return for the ceasefire. It now means former active Or.D members can continue playing the game they enjoy and Hire gets many villages etc and the pride of winning the war.

In the past few weeks I believe the tribes came together to discuss terms which culminated in talks held on skype between representatives of the two councils. As a member of these talks I can say many different options were discussed but the terms that were settled on were the ones you currently see today. There are not really any 'secret discussions' I can think of and everything that is occuring between the two tribes at the moment is pretty transparent.

And Dom, your predictions were bad enough when you played the world, now you don't I don't think you should be attempting to guess what is going on.

silvereclipes

well figured this would be over by years end an you proved me right in that regard a good fight is always welcome an Or.D at least gave HIRE that better then SIN did in the end.

DeletedUser

Nope RMC fell off the world. the best of them are Bam!

I like to hold myself responsible as one of the keynotes of RMC's fall :) I know it was my home for a long time, but it had gone to decay with the asbestos falling from the ceiling and walls, so it was time for a new era.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Boo.

none of you could compare to Fear with me and Snafu leading it...

NONE OF YOU>

:p

Ord sucks the hairy testes that Sin never got to test...

DeletedUser

Boo.

none of you could compare to Fear with me and Snafu leading it...

NONE OF YOU>

:p

Ord sucks the hairy testes that Sin never got to test...

shh cant say nothing, don't live in the past you guys arnt here now :icon_wink:

silvereclipes

Nope we're on 30 kicking ass there now as it should be when you leave a dying world.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
380 players isnt dead?

Your almost down to being able to fit into three tribes alone!