Nd.

DeletedUser

Would I co-play with Hench? I'm not sure those are ever shoes I'd feel comfortable sharing, out of respect. Came for my villages? I played world 30? *confused*.

DeletedUser9021

Would I co-play with Hench? I'm not sure those are ever shoes I'd feel comfortable sharing, out of respect. Came for my villages? I played world 30? *confused*.

I think silver was speaking more in a general sense, it wasn't directed at you.

Some idiot tribe has given me 2600 incomings -- it's a shame there's no methodology to what they do, if they ever truly learned to mass-swamp a player, I'd be in trouble :icon_biggrin:

silvereclipes

I meant in the general sense when I said come for your villages, you would enjoy the fight there we brought the W6 attitude to 30 and we have a few dang good tribes there who will give a hell of a fight to you,unfortunately BD folded maybe they will get a second wind with Parm getting new players in their died accounts but I don't see it happening but one can always hope that he can wouldn't want win it because they all left instead of fighting us.

DeletedUser

I think silver was speaking more in a general sense, it wasn't directed at you.

Some idiot tribe has given me 2600 incomings -- it's a shame there's no methodology to what they do, if they ever truly learned to mass-swamp a player, I'd be in trouble :icon_biggrin:

Ahh, I wasn't quite sure. I lost track of all the worlds and names I've played on and under rather a long time ago. I'd like to think I gave Hawk and SupremeJunk a taste of heavy planned incoming during the HIRE/Or.D war :icon_biggrin:, turns out they turned up to the war long before us by the amount of stacking in K36 though. We did okay I guess.

I meant in the general sense when I said come for your villages, you would enjoy the fight there we brought the W6 attitude to 30 and we have a few dang good tribes there who will give a hell of a fight to you,unfortunately BD folded maybe they will get a second wind with Parm getting new players in their died accounts but I don't see it happening but one can always hope that he can wouldn't want win it because they all left instead of fighting us.

Ahh I'm always happy to see world 6 style and gusto being taken onto other worlds. World 6 has something special about it, always has, always will, I've always maintained world 6 has been the best of all the worlds I've played on. Keep up the solid work on W30 :icon_biggrin:.