-nd-

DeletedUser

-ND-, you know you're the winners. My chats with people who won't admit their names (ofc) have ensured this in every way aside from outcome (thus far). It's time for the final push. Tribes like Blind and HYENAS have proven their worth... I can't wait to see the role played by said tribes in the grand finale. I hope once they realize the obvious outcome they fight for their own regardless.

Since -ND- had one village to each member and since original IKEA and original Random had one village to each member I've been involved with this world in one way or another. I can not wait to see how this pans out ultimately, despite my obvious bias.

Good luck to all involved. I hope you all give your best and receive great joy from doing so.

DeletedUser

Sorry for double post. But thread title is in all lowercase, is this a new setting? I did not post it that way.

King Matt II

Of course -ND- will win, Hustle doesn't have the activity and IKEA wasn't a contender since I stepped down months ago.

DeletedUser112398

Lmao a lot of things still need to happen, players will quit.

DeletedUser113220

You are aware that in order to get ODD you need to get attacked, Correct?

darkaniken2

Sorry for double post. But thread title is in all lowercase, is this a new setting? I did not post it that way.

It would appear you cannot post in all caps, as I tried to edit it to the proper title and could not. If you would like to pick a new title that would not be all caps, let me know and I'll rename it for you.

DeletedUser

Fancy expanding on your points, as I'm quite new to the world but I can't pick a cleanr winner as of yet. This 'finale' should be fun but to make ND the winners it is obviously a planned 'gangbang' on their main threat. Which would beg the question, how many tribes can they get to sacrifice their members so they can win?

If I'm way out, please correct me but the way in which this thread has been written is that of boasting of a master plan which is very similar to every other world where a tribe has the original idea to gangbang another tribe using smaller, naive tribes. If I have guessed correctly then it will be nice to see if for once this can be pulled off as most of the time they fall in on themselves.

DeletedUser

Whoever wrote this thread is new to the world also. Neither of you are on the right track..

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think this is rather necessary right now, to understand how much ND don't give a flying... oh look a pig..

[video=youtube_share;gxBXke6KvPA]http://youtu.be/gxBXke6KvPA[/video]

Jonu36

Well this thread is BS, this world is so far from over as you can get it. Hustle is still going strong, -ND- is growing but that doesn't make them favorites, and the TMeat-Blind alliance even makes us bigger then -ND-.

Nothing on this world is decided.

DeletedUser

You do realise, this thread has nothing to do with anything ?

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
odd_you_know_nothing_jon_snow.jpg

Xelol

Fancy expanding on your points, as I'm quite new to the world but I can't pick a cleanr winner as of yet. This 'finale' should be fun but to make ND the winners it is obviously a planned 'gangbang' on their main threat. Which would beg the question, how many tribes can they get to sacrifice their members so they can win?

What gangbang have ND been in?

First we declared war on Joker then they all fleed to IKEA so we declared war on IKEA, so we gangbanged IKEA according to the forum trolls.

Then did they all flee from IKEA to Hustle so we declared war on Hustle, now we gangbangs Hustle according to the forum trolls?

DeletedUser112317

What gangbang have ND been in?

First we declared war on Joker then they all fleed to IKEA so we declared war on IKEA, so we gangbanged IKEA according to the forum trolls.

Then did they all flee from IKEA to Hustle so we declared war on Hustle, now we gangbangs Hustle according to the forum trolls?

Are you telling me you had nothing to do with TMeat/Blind/Hyenas AT ALL? I'm sure there are some sort of agreements you made with them.

DeletedUser102250

Are you telling me you had nothing to do with TMeat/Blind/Hyenas AT ALL? I'm sure there are some sort of agreements you made with them.

I can't speak for any other tribe, but TMeat has never had any contact with ND, excluding the recent group chat that every tribe is in.

Xelol

The only regular contact i got with those guy are the group chat with all tribe leaders in it except for Hustles who did not want to join :icon_redface:, atleast Nemesis from IKEA are in it.

-ND- got no deals at all with any off Tmeat/Blind/Hyenas.

Last edited: