-nd-

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
macbeth-witches-cauldron.jpg

Nemesis stepped down from leadership a long time ago that leaves -ND- with Tmeat /Blind/Hyenas sounds like scheming to me.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

DeletedUser115958

I wouldn't say Blind has much to do with ND since their closest village is like 100 squares away...

Xelol

macbeth-witches-cauldron.jpg

Nemesis stepped down from leadership a long time ago that leaves -ND- with Tmeat /Blind/Hyenas sounds like scheming to me.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Nemesis have always been IKEA duke in my eyes, the guys who took over did not even plan ops.

Hustle refused to be in the chat and that mean we are plotting? :lol:

Also Hustle are almost twice the size of any other tribe and they start to complain when they get attacked? :icon_twisted:, you guys should go for world win now, you got the size for it.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Nemesis have always been IKEA duke in my eyes, the guys who took over did not even plan ops.

Hustle refused to be in the chat and that mean we are plotting? :lol:

Also Hustle are almost twice the size of any other tribe and they start to complain when they get attacked? :icon_twisted:, you guys should go for world win now, you got the size for it.

ive heard hustle has taken notes on complaining about being attacked/gangbanged from nd.

DeletedUser

The only regular contact i got with those guy are the group chat with all tribe leaders in it except for Hustles who did not want to join :icon_redface:, atleast Nemesis from IKEA are in it.

-ND- got no deals at all with any off Tmeat/Blind/Hyenas.

I was not leader at any time that I was in that chat and it is easy enough to have ones skype address and put it in and say they are in the chat. I left soon after as it was clear that it was just some trashtalk circlejerk chat, nor am I in it at this point of time. That is all I will say.

At no time have I ever been leader of IKEA. I have been 1 of 3 dukes from when Joker merged until about a month ago. I believe if asked, most people would state the official leader of IKEA to be either King Matt or Lord Rudolph. I have not been a leader of any tribe on this world other than briefly Joker in about a month period between Ashoka quitting and us joining IKEA. He got out for the same reason I wanted to get out for just before I did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonu36

I can't speak for any other tribe, but TMeat has never had any contact with ND, excluding the recent group chat that every tribe is in.

And the kind mails from Leather and Latex of course

DeletedUser

I was not leader at any time that I was in that chat and it is easy enough to have ones skype address and put it in and say they are in the chat. I left soon after as it was clear that it was just some trashtalk circlejerk chat, nor am I in it at this point of time. That is all I will say.

At no time have I ever been leader of IKEA. I have been 1 of 3 dukes from when Joker merged until about a month ago. I believe if asked, most people would state the official leader of IKEA to be either King Matt or Lord Rudolph. I have not been a leader of any tribe on this world other than briefly Joker in about a month period between Ashoka quitting and us joining IKEA. He got out for the same reason I wanted to get out for just before I did.

123-meme-generator-come-on-don-t-bullshit-me-aca59b.jpg

DeletedUser102250

Man you make it sound like it sounds like it's something it's not :(
We literally just talk about the randomest things

DeletedUser95452

For you all over in Hustle yeah Jen's back:

[video=youtube_share;1ZOIkvf9Cl4]http://youtu.be/1ZOIkvf9Cl4[/video]

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love how you guys don't believe facts when they are placed in front of your face you sound like whiny prats :p (DA did not last long as leader, All the tribes in the Skype chat were those considered hostile to the IKEA/SWIFT allies in my opinion some plotting would have occured... maybe maybe not I don't really care you clearly need a name change as loving the diplomatic battles these days)

You're winning well done now why don't you see if you can continue. Or now with more activity and Ops perhaps we can turn it around.

I know IKEA were shit but good job. Seriously.

joker-clap.gif

tumblr_m7gc5fDac51rqlz5z.gif

tumblr_inline_myqdhlN3ef1r48cs1.gif

conan.gif

giphy.gif

clap_old.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

Lol
Another newcomer to the world, all hyped, talks shit, doesnt know anything about the world history and still acts buff... meh.. lets see if you sticl around for more than a month, then maybe someone will give a rats furry ass.

DeletedUser115240

Wow almost a year a lot of things happened. Most people are wrong in their predictions maybe this world will take 2-4 more years. Let's see what will happen then.