NE Rim tribe

DeletedUser

Looking for a few players starting in the NE... I am currently in K7 looking to found a small, active rim tribe. I have experience leading and playing in this world... quite a bit actually. Had to quit due to... wtvr. Starting a new tribe. In game message me if your interested.

DeletedUser

Elaborate on your experience playing and leading in this world please.

DeletedUser

I lead a rather successful tribe in W16 when i first began; but I was still learning then. Then I came to this world under the name of SDS, played in 47RON, Knight etc. Then had to quit due to circumstances. I have come back to play out on the rim, not sure if this rim tribe will take off or if bigger tribes will reach the rim before it has a chance to. We shall see, but for now I just hope to have some fun on this world like the good old days.

DeletedUser

hey, just count yourself special i remembered you at all.

DeletedUser

Heck, even if your not content with your current position in the game/map restart NE and I'll hook you up with a great tribe.

this could be @nyone?

him. him .him.. sandy is a she she she . so basicaly a her her her in that would be nicer

DeletedUser

Well, if the names really that important to you... SUPER DUPER SPORTACUS.. i think the why i remember you would be the most important... i am not sure that it is in a good way. anyhow good luck to you :)

DeletedUser

whatever!

hmmm stalker, you and he would have alot in common :) <3 much love

DeletedUser

You can join Path, they're #1 in that K, tho only because they mass recruited. I wouldn't advise joining IMP, since PnP r gunning for them

DeletedUser

Didn't you get reamed by Puffin?

I did not. The new owner of my account did. I left and Alex (of 47ron) gave it to this guy whom i thought was good but I guess he got a little trigger happy and pissed people off. either way... past is past and this is a clean slate.

DeletedUser

I did not. The new owner of my account did. I left and Alex (of 47ron) gave it to this guy whom i thought was good but I guess he got a little trigger happy and pissed people off. either way... past is past and this is a clean slate.

Oh ok then, fair enough.

Welcome back original SDS.