~NEA~ Family accuses what? with LIES!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser53930
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripfin

lol and I'm so glad I kicked the little drama queen you are Ripfin ... how does it feel to get rimed when we are a GOD !??!

and that is the best you have? aww gee maybe I should just go and hide, since you scare me so, as the saying goes AJK your in the big leagues now, you better go ask your mommy for help.

DeletedUser

Whining old women

I rarely ever come into this forum
it's always full of disgruntled players
that have nothing better to do than lie
and take things out of context

Best we sit back and enjoy the game
for what it is

Any NAPS that are broken useually end up with
the player who broke the NAP being kicked from tribe
and that's fair enough

But when a leader says they only have a NAP with main tribe
and allow the nobleing of a main tribe member then not reply
to any messages asking well, was there a NAP at all.

No point in repling to me as it will be another 6 months
before I bother looking in here to read the whiners comments

My advice is get out of your Mums basement and get a life people

Cya

DeletedUser

Meh.. only the results will tell.
It'll either be a quick war for NEA or a long war for What?.
We've never had a REAL war so we've never gotten the chance to observe our player' individual skills.(I am confident that most players we have recruited are 'good.')

This war may turn quite interesting if all our players are point-whores because of one report that suggests that he is a point-whore.

This excuse may sound like a cause of this war but let me clarify you with couple of things.
You have recruited our members without acknowledging despite the agreement we had in not inviting members from the other tribe. <Raretes would be an example>
You have also attacked one of our members and rimmed him. <I believe it was Dark Magic something.... or something Magic...> We didn't bother keep a report about it. I suppose you guys can accuse us for lying for such things.

These two reasons are actions that are complete opposite to keeping a NAP and you say NEA don't respect naps and allies?

Ripfin

I rarely ever come into this forum
it's always full of disgruntled players
that have nothing better to do than lie
and take things out of context

Best we sit back and enjoy the game
for what it is

Any NAPS that are broken useually end up with
the player who broke the NAP being kicked from tribe
and that's fair enough

But when a leader says they only have a NAP with main tribe
and allow the nobleing of a main tribe member then not reply
to any messages asking well, was there a NAP at all.

No point in repling to me as it will be another 6 months
before I bother looking in here to read the whiners comments

My advice is get out of your Mums basement and get a life people

Cya

well i'll just have to drag you over here to read my diatribe then Trentino, AJK made the NAP he broke the NAP, meanwhile another tribe NEA had a aNAP with attacked and nobled villages inside of NEA and AJK does nothing about it but allows the other tribe to get away with it while his own tribe mates cry for justice, I could not allow such impunity to go on so I warned the other tribe and told them what had to be done to keep the peace, and AJKHoosier kicked me from the tribe for doing what he should have done and stood up for a tribe mate.

thats your leader, whos better?

Ripfin

We've never had a REAL war so we've never gotten the chance to observe our player' individual skills.(I am confident that most players we have recruited are 'good.')

This war may turn quite interesting if all our players are point-whores because of one report that suggests that he is a point-whore.

This excuse may sound like a cause of this war but let me clarify you with couple of things.
You have recruited our members without acknowledging despite the agreement we had in not inviting members from the other tribe. <Raretes would be an example>
You have also attacked one of our members and rimmed him. <I believe it was Dark Magic something.... or something Magic...> We didn't bother keep a report about it. I suppose you guys can accuse us for lying for such things.

These two reasons are actions that are complete opposite to keeping a NAP and you say NEA don't respect naps and allies?

soarhigh, while you were in NAP negotiations with Sacred, did they not noble one of our tribe mates and rim him? what did you do? nothing of course cause AJK is a wimp, same tribe then tried to noble another NEA village and what did you do as our diplomat? once again nothing, meanwhile NEA's aristocracy gave secret info to Sacred, and still nothing is done, I stand up for our tribe and i'm kicked, tell me which tribe do you think is trusted and which tribe is going down?

let me help you out, nobody trusts NEA anymore.

DeletedUser

its not even worth replying ... cause you don't listen at all ... I'm taking care of the problem with SACRED by myself cause we want to solve it in a peaceful way ... anyway I don't care what you think ... you can call me whatever you want I don't care at all

Ripfin

its not even worth replying ... cause you don't listen at all ... I'm taking care of the problem with SACRED by myself cause we want to solve it in a peaceful way ... anyway I don't care what you think ... you can call me whatever you want I don't care at all

Oh i'm sorry were you in the middile of kissing Sacred's rear? sorry did I bother you in your negotiations? or were you busy telling them what other NEA villages they can have without a fight?

DeletedUser

Can't... stop... speaking...

Gladly look into this in detail if you'd like, but we have a policy of not inviting any tribed player. I know we've sent a couple of invites out to players who were dissatisfied with their tribes and were looking for a new home, but...

Wierd. When this whole thing started today I IMMEDIATELY went to TWStats to see if we had indeed violated the NAP. Hmmmm.... No NEA villages taken by any of us. Didn't check the academies, but as was stated, our NAP went way back to... who knows when. Who knows how many NEA's have been created before or since. I personally don't keep track. It's an excellent way to amass the largest volume of potential players for the main tribe, but when you have 49 family tribes it doesn't really leave your neighbors much room for expansion without stepping on any toes.

Responses in bold.

You don't say anything about how I, personally, tried to address any problems you may have had. I'll be the first to kick a player for doing something stupid that harms diplomatic relations. I asked for names, dates, reports, maybe even your mothers' maiden names and was given no opportunity to solve this diplomatically. Are you at fault for this? No. I do find it odd, though, that we never got a single email about any diplomatic violations before today. When we did get them, they were vague and unproven. Not saying you shouldn't have declared on us. I'm just saying you should have had the balls - like I stated in my emails - to come out in the open in the beginning. All you had to do was say "This is our K and we don't want you here." You didn't have to go and make stuff up. Just tell us the truth. Had you come out in the open, I would be able to respect you. But the rumor stufff.... Sigh... Weak.

DeletedUser

Seems like their own stupid mistake actually but w/e. Now they are crying because they are getting their asses kicked.

Ripfin

Seems like their own stupid mistake actually but w/e. Now they are crying because they are getting their asses kicked.

you mean ~NEA~ ? yes sad how a once big family tribe like them is being laid low all because their leader was an innefectual inactive who sucks as a leader.

DeletedUser

Actually, I think he was talking about What?

For the record, nothing's happened yet... not really. I've been scouted a few times. I have one ram-speed incoming from a guy with one 3k'ish village. Couple others have been scouted. That's it.

I think the whole point of this thread was to discredit NEA's smear campaign. We're not whining. Nobody's gotten their ass kicked yet. Just a bunch of bravado so far. I'm still waiting for the good stuff.

DeletedUser

And guys you can laugh of the troops count of my guys as you wish ... actually this war will only help me to trim the real players from the points whores ... and then I'll be able to bring the best of the family into the main ... so help yourself ...

But then, you'll also be trimmed! :icon_razz:

And I find it funny cause on the first day of this war I'm already on the verge of nobling two 5k point villages.

DeletedUser

This seems to have gotten pretty stupid guys.

First of all Ripfin we (sacred) never broke any NAP agreement or nobled one of your members while making it. The person who was nobled happened before we had a NAP. The reason you got kicked out of your tribe is because of your idiotic attitude. You were right to be booted as you would of destroyed your tribe if you had carried on.

And to the argument at hand it seems that if NEA can admit to being sneaky and lying about the reasons to go to war, we can just get back to the more important stuff, like actually fighting the war.

So can you guys stop wasting your time on here and actually fight, please...

Ripfin

This seems to have gotten pretty stupid guys.

First of all Ripfin we (sacred) never broke any NAP agreement or nobled one of your members while making it. The person who was nobled happened before we had a NAP. The reason you got kicked out of your tribe is because of your idiotic attitude. You were right to be booted as you would of destroyed your tribe if you had carried on.

And to the argument at hand it seems that if NEA can admit to being sneaky and lying about the reasons to go to war, we can just get back to the more important stuff, like actually fighting the war.

oh please spare me your rhetoric as it goes the tribe is doomed already because the inneffectual one known as AJKHoosier is leadeing it, well for the 30 minutes hes logging on today then he turns over leadership to 7herbs, another innefectual leader, also it is on these words that your own diplomat states you were in negotiations with our tribe when the first noble our tribe mate, sure seemed like you wanted peace, or our leader was just lacking any strength to stand up to you, but doesn't matter to me now since I am no longer tainted by him and his presence.

DeletedUser

You ask me to spare you my rhetoric? lol your one to talk. The member in question nobled without knowing there was a NAP going on. Sure he was told by someone in your tribe, but this was the guy he was attacking, so not surprisingly he carried on. And if you hadn't wasted my time with your petty arguments and empty threats then there wouldn't be a problem.

You talk about bad leadership. If your lil coup had succeded you would of run your tribe into the ground.

DeletedUser

I just nobled a ~NEA~ player (Filptag913) and soccer1234512345's villa is just around the corner. Finished your request. Anything else?

And guys you can laugh of the troops count of my guys as you wish ... actually this war will only help me to trim the real players from the points whores ... and then I'll be able to bring the best of the family into the main ... so help yourself ...

You mean you won't even stand up for your tribemates? WAY TO GO TRIBELEADER!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53930

Side 1:
Tribes: What? What?A
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~NEA~2 ~NEA~ ~NEA~4
Players:
Timeframe: 04/02/2009 00:00:00 to 06/02/2009 15:56:24
Total conquers:
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 15
Difference: 2
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 29,351
Side 2: 31,748
Difference: 2,397
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4,842
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4,842
image.php

DeletedUser53930

Yay first hit! XD

Oh btw ppl this is interesting:

Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 15

Erm...? 2 tribes against 3...whats ur other tribe doing? Also...check our academy they are small...so its more like 1 against 3...and yet we keep up with the total noble per day...

Status
Not open for further replies.