• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Interesting stats. Lets see what they look like in a few days time

DeletedUser

But then, you'll also be trimmed! :icon_razz:

Bring it on ... I'm rdy !
And for the 5k village ... that's exactly what I'm talking about ... its only sad cause I would have taken it for myself ...

DeletedUser

if you think I'll stand up for points whores ... NO !!! I don't care ... yea we have been mass recruiting in order to have a well spread tribe covering the entire continent ... and yea we made a couple of family tribe in order to put the hand on all the best players of the K ... and yea we are launching this war cause this K is our and we don't want to see you here ... and finally yea I don't care at all if you noble our points whores ... they have been warned several times that no points whores would be tolerated in NEA ... its there problem if they didn't get it ... that's the way it is because at the end I don't care if we end up with a single tribe full of good player cause it will be easier to lead... oh and guys ... you got no idea what's coming ... we aren't alone ...

DeletedUser

Erm...? 2 tribes against 3...whats ur other tribe doing?

2 tribes against 3 ... lol dude ... you don't get it ... we have over 10 tribes ready to help ... wait to see what's coming... it will arrive from everywhere ... you have been building yourself such a reputation that people come to us asking if they can help ... oh and don't try to use thing like "you guys are not able to do it alone!" I don't care ... that's the way it is ... you'll get it soon :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser53930

2 tribes against 3 ... lol dude ... you don't get it ... we have over 10 tribes ready to help ... wait to see what's coming... it will arrive from everywhere ... you have been building yourself such a reputation that people come to us asking if they can help ... oh and don't try to use thing like "you guys are not able to do it alone!" I don't care ... that's the way it is ... you'll get it soon :icon_twisted:

OMG....10? OMG!!! OMG!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! OMFG!!!

....i cant believe you allied with so many tribes...lol^^

10 tribes? Haha!! ROFL! You do know in w20? my tribe is actually fighting over 10 tribes? You can scare me with numbers. In w8 i was in a world war.

Bring on your allies, show the world how much peace you like. You can only fight ONE tribe at a time with a total of..what? 11 tribes?

1 v 11 it is then

DeletedUser53930

Forgot to mention...this comes from deep within me...this feeling...i just need to express it but...your family is a disgrace...those helping you should be ashamed...11 v 1? lol?

We must be quite scary...

BOO!

DeletedUser

if you think I'll stand up for points whores ... NO !!! I don't care ... yea we have been mass recruiting in order to have a well spread tribe covering the entire continent ... and yea we made a couple of family tribe in order to put the hand on all the best players of the K ... and yea we are launching this war cause this K is our and we don't want to see you here ... and finally yea I don't care at all if you noble our points whores ... they have been warned several times that no points whores would be tolerated in NEA ... its there problem if they didn't get it ... that's the way it is because at the end I don't care if we end up with a single tribe full of good player cause it will be easier to lead... oh and guys ... you got no idea what's coming ... we aren't alone ...

Nice to see the good team spirit there :icon_eek:

Highlighted all the things wrong with your speech.
Family tribes, mass recruiting, it isn't looking good.
And who wants a leader that only cares about tribes that are EASY to lead?
hat kind of a leader are you? One who doesn't care about his own members, and blames them when things go wrong?

DeletedUser

There is nothing honourable in tribe-hugging or 11 Vs. 1.
My Conclusion: Your family and allies are a cowardly disgrace.

Ripfin

the problem is AJK you mass recruited players who would cry for support when being attacked by a much smaller player, and you weren't even aware squad 5 was already fighting with Sacred, tell me what kind of leader does that make you? when you have no clue whats going on in your tribe?

DeletedUser

yea that's the way it is guys ... its WAR !! what was you expecting ... oh and by the way ... most of them aren't even our allies ... they are just tribe I contacted to be sure they reconsider their defensive alliance if they had one ... and they all said ... we don't have any diplomatic relations with them and will be a pleasure to help ... and you guys can say whatever you want about the way I lead this tribe ... its like this and everybody have been warned ... we keep the best and we chase down point whores ... oh and what the problem in wanting to have less trouble leading my tribe ... I've got a life and I've got no day off ... so get one and you'll understand !

Ripfin

yea that's the way it is guys ... its WAR !! what was you expecting ... oh and by the way ... most of them aren't even our allies ... they are just tribe I contacted to be sure they reconsider their defensive alliance if they had one ... and they all said ... we don't have any diplomatic relations with them and will be a pleasure to help ... and you guys can say whatever you want about the way I lead this tribe ... its like this and everybody have been warned ... we keep the best and we chase down point whores ... oh and what the problem in wanting to have less trouble leading my tribe ... I've got a life and I've got no day off ... so get one and you'll understand !

All i have to say is if you can't do the job then get the **** out so someone else who can do the job can.

by the way AJK your clueless.

DeletedUser

oh and Ripfin ... there is thing I can't say on the public forum ... but you know half of what you need to know to understand my decision ... so forget it ... I wont try to justify myself ... and again I'm sorry about what happened dude ... but you didn't gave me the choice

Ripfin

oh and Ripfin ... there is thing I can't say on the public forum ... but you know half of what you need to know to understand my decision ... so forget it ... I wont try to justify myself ... and again I'm sorry about what happened dude ... but you didn't gave me the choice

you always had the choice you could have stood up for your tribe instead you turned your back on it and attacked another tribe instead which never broke the NAP with your tribe.

your decisions have been stupid and have hurt your tribe, the tribe is dead because you were too power hungry, ask anyone who has ever been in a tribe with me, and they'll tell you I shared the power since one person with all the power is a fool, since it will destroy the tribe.

you tried to do everything by yourself while being on erradically and the tribe suffered for it.

the only one to blame for your tribes demise is you and no one else.

Ripfin

ahhh get over it DRAMA QUEEN !!!

better yet get over yourself, since its obvious you do not care for your family of tribes you are a poor excuse for a leader and the sharks are circling now, they smell blood.

your tribe is doomed.

I'll say this much for Sacred they have more cajones then you do.

DeletedUser

anyway you keep trying to look good and try to discredit my leadership but you are the one that have been crying for the last 3 weeks asking me to backstab my ally ... you kept complaining about the fact that we had too many allies and we should get rid of them ... you may fool a couple of person on the public forum that don't know you yet ... but I know how you are ...

Ripfin

anyway you keep trying to look good and try to discredit my leadership but you are the one that have been crying for the last 3 weeks asking me to backstab my ally ... you kept complaining about the fact that we had too many allies and we should get rid of them ... you may fool a couple of person on the public forum that don't know you yet ... but I know how you are ...

most of your tribe said we had too many allies and NAPs, but no you wanted to Ally and nAP with every tribe within spitting distance of our tribe, by the way do you have any clue how pathetic your making yourself sound right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.