image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6,186
Difference: 6,186
image.php

So far, What? is winning the war.
kosmos4 has taken 2 NEA villages alone!
Well.. anyway that was the update of this war right now..
Slow but getting somewhere lol

DeletedUser

Well they screwed with my lovely boys and now its time to know who the bad girl in the neighborhood is :icon_razz:

Someone's sending a noble wave..... Let's see how that turns out! :icon_redface:

And inferring from AJKHoosier1's posts, it seems that he will not support members who are going to be nobled because they deserved it. In a few hours you'll learn how true tribemates support each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

Well they screwed with my lovely boys and now its time to know who the bad girl in the neighborhood is :icon_razz:

Someone's sending a noble wave..... Let's see how that turns out! :icon_redface:

smart money's on you darlin :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yea yea ... can we really start talking about winning a war because they nobled 2 town lol ... calm down guys ...

Ripfin

yea yea ... can we really start talking about winning a war because they nobled 2 town lol ... calm down guys ...

well lets see one tribe and a small academy versus uhh how many family tribes you got now? 9? 10? I lost count after awhile, and yet its your big family tribes that are losing, so yes you can say it is nice.

by the way tell your tribe mates your supposed to attack with more then 50 LC and 80 Axe, that is truly pathetic.

DeletedUser

Well, both NEA family and What? have messaged THE wondering about our stance on this, which makes me think that neither of them are too confident that they can win alone.

war said:
AJKHoosier1 on 06.02. at 06:03
Hi, we are launching a war with [ally]What?[/ally] because they didn't respect our NAP and because its no good for us to let them expand in our territory ... so I don't know what is your relation with them, but we already have others tribes with us on their case so if you signed a defensive alliance with them I suggest you reconsider it ...

thx and let me know your stance as it might be an opportunity to get rid of them if you wanna help ...

AJK

NEA said:
mike.sveng on 05.02. at 22:38
I don't know the whole story, so please forgive me if something doesn't make sense.

A few days ago, one of my tribemates received a warning via email that NEA was going to be attacking her. She forwarded it to me and I dug a little deeper. The source of the information was an ex-member of the NEA family. I didn't put much stock in the warning as we had a NAP with NEA and, as far as I knew, good relations. We avoided them, they avoided us. I did, however, take the precaution of posting the information I had received in our forums. There, again, it was viewed as possible misinformation by an ex-member who probably wanted to exact some sort of revenge by getting his old tribe into a fight or something. All of this occurred around Monday.

Today I received an email, as did all of our tribemates in K24, from NEA's leadership that we had violated our NAP and that anyone who did not join them in the next 24 hours would come under attack.

I requested more information as this didn't make any sense with what I thought I knew to be true. I requested names, dates, reports, anything at all. Up until this point, the exchanges via email were happening fairly quickly. After my request for proof, immediate responses stopped. Then, some time later, I got a reply stating - I'm paraphrasing here - that it was too late, it didn't matter, and that the real reason they were attacking is that it was determined that we were a threat to them.

Just a few minutes ago, our source emailed me. He asked if all was well or if they had launched yet. I told him all was quiet and I gave him the extremely short version of our exchange; we're attacking because you violated NAP, what violations, you attacked us, who when reports, it's too late for that. I didn't give him any other details about our exchange and asked him if he could give us any other information regarding their plans of attack, defense, who their strongest players were, etc.

He replied that the leadership all demanded that everyone stack their villages, that there weren't any orders for support to anyone else's villages, that the leadership was weak, and that the only real immediate threat was probably to myself (because I'm surrounded) and to the gal who got the first email on this from our source on Monday because the squad assigned to her was the only one that seemed to be well organized.

He further stated that they were going to start initiating attacks on tribes with any strength in the K one by one until they had a solid grasp on 24. I guess that means you guys, too.

What you do with this information is up to you. I only offer it to you to let you know not to attack their two main players - aj something and... can't remember - but that they are 24 hours away from engaging us. Perfect opportunity for you to gain more ground and security in K24. As badly as I'm surrounded, I'm guessing my only option is to nuke until I'm gone. For your tribe, though, now's the time for you to wrest control from NEA.

I'm sending this to all the tribes in the top 7 or 8 as they are probably closest to being next on the list. Just keep an eye on my points and OD. As soon as the points fall and my OD rises, you'll know it's started. Use the opportunity to strike and eliminate a less than trustworthy tribe.

mike

Ripfin

Well, both NEA family and What? have messaged THE wondering about our stance on this, which makes me think that neither of them are too confident that they can win alone.

Greetings iceman, this is to inform you that I was the one who let What? know of AJKhoosier's backstab maneuver, furthermore he claims other tribes will be helping him, yet NEA is the only tribe that is attacking What? .

DeletedUser6081

This is a laughable situation. If you have a problem with pointwhores(it is painfully obvious you do), then you kick them and noble them. You don't let you enemies noble them. Duh.. the basics of the game. Keep the villages in the tribe..

Good luck Who?, welcome to the Crusade against Families. :lol:

DeletedUser

Those who say they are confident they can win alone are those who can't actually. Nothing beats bragging than someone who actually denies help and/or asking for it.

@ HighCommander

Its What? not Who? LMAO. Noob families FTL.

DeletedUser

Actually, I was just letting everyone know that what AJ was saying about us was a lie and that it appeared to me that others could soon find themselves in the same situation. Propoganda's not a bad tactic. Hell, it's practically standard operating procedure for all of mankind. But if you're going to lie, you should at least be prepared to have your lie exposed. That's what I was doing - spreading the truth and trying to shake up the world as they saw it.

Confidence isn't really an issue for most of us. We know we'll fight the best we can. We know they'll do the best they can. So far, I'm none too impressed. I'm sure they'll say the same about us when it's our turn. We're just playing it smart because, as it stands now, it's on the order of nine or ten tribes against one and a half. Numbers aren't in our favor so we're just going to have to play smarter then they.

DeletedUser43187

OMG....10? OMG!!! OMG!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! OMFG!!!

....i cant believe you allied with so many tribes...lol^^

10 tribes? Haha!! ROFL! You do know in w20? my tribe is actually fighting over 10 tribes? You can scare me with numbers. In w8 i was in a world war.

Bring on your allies, show the world how much peace you like. You can only fight ONE tribe at a time with a total of..what? 11 tribes?

1 v 11 it is then

I believe that 1v11 has just become 1v9 and maybe soon 1v8
:icon_biggrin: it might even become 3v9 but we will see.

Allies deserting NEA. Good luck Negative6 im behind you all the way.

DeletedUser

Another one of their so-called "Council/Troop Leader" to be nobled in 2 hours. Although a few villages from us are on the verge of getting nobled... I hope it stays that way, "on the verge".

DeletedUser

Woot! Some action going on in K24, and that is where I happen to be. If you guys have any scouting reports of NEA members near me send them. I'd love to find some point-whores with no troops.

Ripfin

Thank you, but why would you say this? Its not as if we were being brave not listening to you.

no because you dictated the terms of the NAP to NEA, while AJKHoosier bent over and took it.

DeletedUser

Well actually there was not any terms, except the usual and he would not have to of "bent over" if you hadn't started running your mouth off and issuing empty threats. You might think of yourself as some kind of great player/leader, but you showed yourself to be a fool and doomed your tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.