~NEA~ Family accuses what? with LIES!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser53930
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripfin

Well actually there was not any terms, except the usual and he would not have to of "bent over" if you hadn't started running your mouth off and issuing empty threats. You might think of yourself as some kind of great player/leader, but you showed yourself to be a fool and doomed your tribe.

NEA is not doomed by anything I did but by that which AJKHoosier has failed to do, already NEA is dying, players in the tribe have started fleeing to What? to join us in the slaughter of NEA.

NEA is doomed and dead, all thats left is for them to just roll over and die.

DeletedUser53930

Well, both NEA family and What? have messaged THE wondering about our stance on this, which makes me think that neither of them are too confident that they can win alone.

I believe i mailed your tribe before this war started and i assure you i did not expect NEA family to actually backstab on us and take down the NAP a couple days later.

But ofcourse now the war did come, i added another spice to the conversation at the same time^^

I do wonder about those in NEA, now your tribe leader has admited that he openly lied, and attempted a propeganda that just made him look like a fool...and even admited in mass nobling + mass tribe harbouring. Any comments on your own leader?

DeletedUser53930

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=3963794

Here you can see how the NEA leaders kick their own players when they get nobled by another tribe. Is this to protect your stats?

Btw check out what his profile says^^

IF YOU REALLY WANT A WAR, PLEASE CONSIDER AGAIN AND AGAIN.
YOU COME HERE FOR FUN, AND ME TOO.
SO, PLEASE STOP YOUR UNFRIENDLY ACTION AND KEEP ON ATTACKING THOSE INACTIVE VILLAGES.
A WAR IS UNWORTHY!!
HOWEVER, IF YOU REALLY WANT IT, WE WILL MAKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND "YOU ARE WRONG!!"

One of the players your tribe mass recruited maybe?

DeletedUser

NEA is not doomed by anything I did but by that which AJKHoosier has failed to do, already NEA is dying, players in the tribe have started fleeing to What?

NEA is doomed and dead, all thats left is for them to just roll over and die.

Oh they are doomed due to your actions, believe me my friend. You will realise that soon.

to join us in the slaughter of NEA.

What slaughtering will you be doing exactly? I can not see you doing all that much at all. Sure you betray your tribe and help out What, but i thought it was just AJK you had a problem with, not your fellow tribe mates, who you adandoned and left for dead.

Ripfin

Oh they are doomed due to your actions, believe me my friend. You will realise that soon.

What slaughtering will you be doing exactly? I can not see you doing all that much at all. Sure you betray your tribe and help out What, but i thought it was just AJK you had a problem with, not your fellow tribe mates, who you adandoned and left for dead.

actually I had no intentions of betraying my ex-tribemates until I was marked as an enemy and the nobled by a tribe mate who I thought I could trust.

when that happened it was game over for NEA.

and what could little ole me do to cause NEA's downfall? NEA was doomed from the beginning when the only 2 Aristo's in the tribe were either inactive or scared. you figure out which was which.

DeletedUser

wow, what a unbelievably boring war; guys please do some PnP or something interesting, get someone with a bit of a talent to draw a funny picture to entertain some of us... i'll start if you wish ?

DeletedUser63287

DeletedUser

by the way tell your tribe mates your supposed to attack with more then 50 LC and 80 Axe, that is truly pathetic.
lol see that's what I'm talking about ... this war will only help me to trim the good from the bad ...

Ripfin

lol see that's what I'm talking about ... this war will only help me to trim the good from the bad ...

problem is at this rate your gonna be without a tribe, also congrats for having the entire tribe send their support to you, while having other tribes support your people that was a stroke of genius, whats your plan once What? troops kill your Ally/NAPs defensive troops you swoop in and noble your Ally/NAPs? If I remember correctly that was your plan before.

Raleigh

you mean to help your newer players earn much needed expereience right?:icon_wink:
otherwise your just throwin away your less expereienced member like trash.

Ripfin

Well AJKHoosier, found out the best way to destroy your tribe, just noble one village from ea. player and you'll kick them, such loyalty for your own tribe, so tell me if one of your villages gets nobled will you kick yourself from the tribe?

DeletedUser6081

Well AJKHoosier, found out the best way to destroy your tribe, just noble one village from ea. player and you'll kick them, such loyalty for your own tribe, so tell me if one of your villages gets nobled will you kick yourself from the tribe?

Maybe a disband would be in order. Would be better for his members in the long run.

Ripfin

Maybe a disband would be in order. Would be better for his members in the long run.

I agree, but then he would lose all his support.

the sad thing is he sends out an order to the tribe telling them to support his villages, his tribe mates lose their villages cause their supporting him and hes not even attacking.

DeletedUser53930

Tell me how many you kicked so far? You joining the group that went out? I dont think a leader that lies all the time is considered good...or if its good in your book then maybe your kicking the *bad* players as you call them out of your tribe^^

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in W30 there was this humongous mass recruiting tribe called ~NEA~ and they started to recruit over 9000 members in a span of two months. Due to the tribal limit of 60, they decided to create more and more tribes to accomodate this tribal hugging festival. :icon_rolleyes:

They also made NAP with other tribes (which are so many that saying that K24 and 23 is a sea of blue is already an understatement) and so-called "alliances" with other mass recruiting tribes who garnered as much criticism as Ashlee Simpson's nose did. Meanwhile, a tribe call What? was happily building its people (troops sounds sooo cruel :icon_redface:) and they were in an NAP(shocking!) with ~NEA~. Long story short, after some time, the huge-ass mass recruit family decided to cancel the NAP. They said this, we said that.... it doesnt really matter, all that came after was a sloooow war.

At first What? took on the offensive role and made clearing villages (although what we found in ~NEA~'s villages had less troops than what my "SIMS VILLAGE" has). After clearing villages such as this one:

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/0af74345351f2bd9c790cc516a3202a0
(The 500 LC's have been replaced as of now, but that hurt you know...)

~NEA~ was still being defensive and passive about it (even though they virtually declared war on us. Oh the irony!) so we decided to noble some village to rile them up! The first few noble reports were deleted(by me -_-) and the only one left was this:

The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

rabe_grau.png
klee.png
16.8%Morale: 93%

Attacker:kosmos4
Village:kosmos1 (487|297) K24
Quantity:0 0 1283 0 0 0 175 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: It hurt.... Not!:icon_twisted:
Belief: Your troops were religious.

Defender:soccer1234512345
Village:kosmos6 (490|290) K24
Quantity: Too embarrassing to post here.:icon_redface:
Losses: Everything :icon_razz:
Belief: The family will save me! (This is not The Godfather kiddo)

Change of LoyaltyLoyalty loss from 19 to -9

After that, belorn, one of (if not THE) the most powerful players in ~NEA~, decided that "enough is enough!" and decided to make his own move against our tribemate Louisa1. The problem about that is, unlike ~NEA~, we tend to support a tribemate in need (IN FULL FORCE). Even though it was like that, belorn decided he was so high and mighty that he had the mojos to take Louisa's village, and off his nuke+nobles departed. I tell you, during that long wait for that attack, I nibbled my nails like it was doritos (with sour cream dip) and everyone in What? was banging their heads out of anxiety. belorn was good, he sent the attacks in a close fashion that due to the world lag, we wouldnt be able to dodge even one of those waves. And then it came....

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/6dcafd80efd06486849fc3e7c89d683a

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/3928b8fba87b9c4ee7e4bdbd237ddf3d

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/4bca17b3cdb73d9367baac517959a247

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/6ace4835dea774af30267a1831227f22

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/5a0d8f5e23f9c963c5f2f2c8b32ea481
P.S -> I hid the losses on the first report and the others actually have troop counts!(spy on that ~NEA~ we don't care :icon_evil:)

Boom! He thought that with that puny nuke force he could claim a village! (He assumed that when he cleared it before, she wouldnt be able to recover). Right now belorn will be nursing some big a$$ wounds for days. I wouldnt want to be in the same place as him.

As of now nobles have attacked, walls have crumbled, morality has been shattered, and families are being massacred. There are some tribes in K24 that are planning to take us out while we're at war with this family so.....

If you want some, come get some :icon_evil:

Regards,
kosmos4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As of now nobles have attacked, walls have crumbled, morality has been shattered, and families are being massacred. There are some tribes in K24 that are planning to take us out while we're at war with this family so.....

If you want some, come get some :icon_evil::icon_evil:

-kosmos4

[clapping] Nice reporting, great story! Nasty nasty nasty! I wonder how THAT tasted?? [/clapping]

DeletedUser

kossssy said:
Then after that belorn, one of (if not THE) the most powerful players in ~NEA~, decided that "enough is enough!" and decided to make his own move against our tribemate Louisa1. The problem about that is, unlike ~NEA~, we tend to support a tribemate in need (IN FULL FORCE). Even though it was like that, belorn decided he was so high and mighty that he had the mojos to take Louisa's village, and off his nuke+nobles departed. I tell you, during that long wait for that attack, I nibbled my nails like it was doritos (with sour cream dip) and everyone in What? was banging their heads out of anxiety. belorn was good, he sent the attacks in a close fashion that due to the world lag, we wouldnt be able to dodge even one of those waves. And then it came....
^^^
And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what makes a strong tribe. I certainly hope our neighbors have learned their lessons...

KROACH clearly has not, and so to the cockroaches swarming around our feet, I say: "You are next."

God help you.

On another note, to the GOOD players in NEA like belorn, I am truly sorry. For such talent to be wasted in such a pathetic tribe is sad. Our doors are always open to skilled players, simply mail any one of us, and we will have a nice chat before bringing you in with welcoming arms.

Another point I would like to bring up is the distance AJK keeps from his "family"
He demands support from all of his tribe members, he commands them to attack various targets. When the sh*t hits the fan, does he aid his fellows? no. Does he retaliate and help attack the targets he has given his tribe? no.

Instead, he sits in the shadows, tries to take our players, sends lies out to the general public, and I'm sure that at this very moment, he is telling his remaining allies and NAPs the lies they want to hear just so they won't turn on him. Are these characteristics of a good leader? I certainly hope not.

To all the players disillusioned by AJK's lack of ability, tact, diplomacy, and common sense, I am sorry you were so deceived. But no worries, there are good tribes out there. What? will never leave you hanging, we will always support our members in need. Let me further explain.

Whenever attacked, a member can expect support from each and every one of his tribe mates, be it a single sword, or 40000 HC, he will be safe. Furthermore, unlike AJK, our leadership corps shares everything with the tribe, for we know that we need not fear spies, as no1 who joins What? will be discontented enough to want to spy on us. Even when we run "clandestine" operations (See CIA), and many of us are confused at the actions of our leaders, eventually, all is explained to us.

Our leaders know how to run a war: no mercy. We will spy on you, we will noble you, we will cripple your nukes and take away your key players. Spying is not innoble, it is INTELLIGENT. And the spies we use understand this, and often find their way into our tribe after a time because of the comeraderie we foster.

Alas, I'm babbling, so I will leave you with that wonderful novel to read, and remember these last thoughts:

The CIA thought their huge family could take us. Look at their stats: what remains of them? NOTHING. they took NOT A SINGLE VILLAGE from us. Their remaining players are refugees in Pallys ~ 1, and will be taken care of either diplomatically or militarily.

NEA has taken two of our villages - imagine what will happen to them.

finally, my story - I joined What? after fighting my way above their average points, and into their top20. they have a core group of VETERAN (VERY GOOD) players, and they surround themselves ONLY with the best of the best. I am honored to be a member of this confused tribe.

adieu, aufwiedersehen, adios, and goodbye.

~F

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.