~NEA~ Family accuses what? with LIES!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser53930
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

NEA has taken two of our villages - imagine what will happen to them.

That kind of had me confused Fruggs. I wasn't aware of it so I went and double checked. Think you must be thinking of somebody else or another world or something.

Side 1:
Tribes: What? What?A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~NEA~ ~NEA~2 ~NEA~4 ~Sad~ ~Sad~2 PFTF PFTF2
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 139
Difference: 83

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 114,736
Side 2: 200,806
Difference: 86,070

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,596
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21,596

image.php

Ripfin

my my my how the mighty have fallen once upon a time NEA was in the top 20 in the world of tribes, now they have dropped to rank 30, a couple spaces below What? so it makes you wonder how long before the tribe just disbands?

ADD ON: Already the Exodus has begun, NEA had 2 Aristos 1 has left the tribe already, now only AJKHoosier an inactive noob is left running the tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

disband ? lol forget it right now dude ... in K24 the ratio is 213 town against 53 for us ... and I'm not talking about our allies ... you guys can keep thinking you rock and everything ... but on the long term ... its far to be done ... and BTW I didn't drain the entire troops to my town ... your saying ****** again ... oh and get a life !

Ripfin

in K24 the ratio is 213 town against 53 for us

You say that like its a good thing and yet its your family of tribes losing villages to us, and were not losing them to you, what does that tell you and your Allies?

DeletedUser

your saying ****** again ... oh and get a life !
that's mature...let's see:
AJK starts a war based on lies (which he admitted to)
AJK then tells us to get lives once his tribe (which is what, 3 times our size?) starts losing.

@mike- sorry, I thought MasterYuo's villages were taken by NEA...

DeletedUser

LMAO. Fret not fruggs. We have a lot going on.

On another note, I'm really wrestling with something. On one hand, I want to point out to AJ everything he's doing wrong and make him look like a chump. On the other hand, I think it best I keep my mouth shut and continue to let him... do what he's doing. Rub it in his face, or let him hang himself? Maybe if I delay the decision long enough I won't have to make it.

I'll say this much and try to keep it vague. Taking in to consideration everything that has been said and done, do you not... Nope. Too much. Zzzzzzip. Mouth shut. I need a sandwich and an infraction.

DeletedUser

I must say i was expecting a much quicker strike from What? With my limited knowledge of the world i was expecting NEA to have 20 to 30 villages lost already! If they are really as bad as you guys claim why are you making it look like such hard work? Maybe if players like Ripfin did some fighting instead of spouting useless propaganda you might get more done?

Ripfin

I must say i was expecting a much quicker strike from What? With my limited knowledge of the world i was expecting NEA to have 20 to 30 villages lost already! If they are really as bad as you guys claim why are you making it look like such hard work? Maybe if players like Ripfin did some fighting instead of spouting useless propaganda you might get more done?

evidently you are not aware after being backstabbed by my tribe mates in NEA I have no forces or villages to hit NEA with at this time but i'm working on it, furthermore, sorry if its taking us too long to noble NEA for you, they have so many villages to noble its hard for us to decide which ones to noble.

furthermore who are you? your not in the world so that indicates you do not belong on these forums and if you are in this world then that means your hiding under an alias and we all know only scared chickens hide under an alias.

DeletedUser

Do you notice how young this World still is? Granted some of the other tribes could pull that off, but not within two days and under attack by say 8 or so tribes. And as far as I'm concerned, with the Zero Counter Offence we have encounter thus far they are just as horrid as we claim. Along with this fact, we were caught... Unexpecting for the most part, the majority of our current knowledge came from Ripfi, who if you haven't done your research is an 250 or so player on the rim due to his previous tribe backstabbing him and Rimming him.

Now I do agree with the last point up to know the majority of the Propaganda is utterly worthless so I say other memebers of What? let us just leave this be and do our jobs. Stop the same and useless drivel and only reply when the need araises. Sound good? Of course.

DeletedUser

Bear in mind that the war has not even lasted for a week and we were the ones surprised here. Some of were actually focusing on nobling others while maintaining neutral relations with ~NEA~, so it came as a surprise when they suddenly turned against us.

~NEA~ is bad as a tribe but it doesnt mean that they don't do damage. Heck, even a used up banana peel can still make you fall if you don't watch your step. Players from ~NEA~ such as belorn and yacha are the ones making this hard on us, because unlike 90% of the members of their tribe, they send out attacks en-masse. Also, take note that we are trying our very best to end this war without someone being nobled on our side (I'm a perfectionist, so deal with it:icon_redface:) and with that, we are focusing our attention now on supporting/defending others and our PA's.

disband ? lol forget it right now dude ... in K24 the ratio is 213 town against 53 for us ... and I'm not talking about our allies ... you guys can keep thinking you rock and everything ... but on the long term ... its far to be done ... and BTW I didn't drain the entire troops to my town ... your saying ****** again ... oh and get a life !

Yeah yeah, say what you want. Go get a noble or a clearing wave or something to back up your high and mighty status. You didnt drain all the troops to your town, just 90% of it.

And yeah, we rock and everything :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63287

trust me NEA isnt all made up of noobs and there are decent players there
but they as a whole are just as bad as What is saying. mainly due to lack of leadership on AJK's part who is perhaps the least inactive of the lot. and seriously who asks for support from everyone when they arent under attack?
you can lead a tribe just as easily rimmed as not.

DeletedUser

This thread has become a public bashing of myself and my tribe ... its useless for me to post anything else here ... we will see what happen in the GAME ... don't forget its just a game guys ...

DeletedUser

I would just like, for the record, to state here that our goal is not the smashing of NEA. We were defamed. AJ spread lies. So our goal is to not only disprove his lies (done) but to show this world that we aren't the type that would violate diplomatic relations on a whim. As such, we are trying to work toward appraising their allies of reality and trying to give NEA members who never signed up for this charade an opportunity to opt out. Once we have worked toward this end all we can, we'll know who is on the up and up and who isn't.

This is a young world. We realize that the vast majority of those guilty by association didn't sign up for this. We're trying to give them an out. We're proving that we aren't the a-holes that AJ portrayed us to be. At some point in time, it will be evident who wasn't part of this farce and who was. Once we've figured out who the guilty parties are, you'll see a move.

DeletedUser

1.This thread has become a public bashing of myself and my tribe ...
2. its useless for me to post anything else here ...
3. we will see what happen in the GAME ...
4. don't forget its just a game guys ...

1. Well you're the only one bash-worthy :icon_redface:

2. Why? Cuz you can't shot back with facts? Even your :scout::scout: didnt come back alive

3. Look what's happening to you and your guys now :icon_surprised:

4. Its what losers say.... especially when they lose!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser53930

Im not reading all that for now, i got too many intel reports to read all the time^^

NEA...shall i post your dip list for the world to see? Im sure i got it somewhere.

DeletedUser

Grow up everyone. It's a game. You act like you killed eachothers loved ones in real life.

Ripfin

Grow up everyone. It's a game. You act like you killed eachothers loved ones in real life.

Jay its obvious you ahve no clue what Politics and Propeganda is, in fact your posts can be construed as Spam since they do not adhere to the topic, if you cannot stay on topic then don't say anything at all.

DeletedUser53930

This thread has become a public bashing of myself and my tribe ... its useless for me to post anything else here ... we will see what happen in the GAME ... don't forget its just a game guys ...

I think this has gone beyond the game? Its more of a moral issue + propeganda attempts and politics^^

Part of the game possibly...hmm interesting^^

DeletedUser

I got to say that you guys are doing really well discrediting myself ... especially Ripfin which has nothing else to do and is a master in the art of killing people with words... and I may helped a bit as well with my reply on the go at 4ham ... but at the end, there was no lie in the reason we launched this war ... the broken NAP was reported on the council weeks ago by Trentino then the entire council decided to launch a war against What? and I had to ask them to wait before to take action since it wasn't the way I wanted our diplomacy to be ... after a close check up of the situation and the lack of satisfying reply from the Negative (his conversation with Trentino was exposed on the council) we decided to launch this war because our ratio of villages in K24 versus yours made us think it was not at our advantage to keep going with this NAP (200/50)... Since then I sent a message to our allies and NAP telling them we were launching a war and asking them to clarify there stance against you ... most of them replied they would like to help ...

During the last weeks, I've been facing criticism from my tribe mates (especially Ripfin) for having too many NAP and allies ... then again I was told we had a too big family, which was an evidence but I did that in order to put the hand on the best players of K24 and to sort them out later ... it worked well on some points althouht I lost several experienced players that didn't had enough space to grow ... the objective was and is still to have one or two full tribe of GOOD players ... being really worried about the lack of space to grow for my players ... I though I would start by removing What? from our NAP ... since I was going to remove them why not going in War ... I still believe this war should help us to trim our players (and I'm not sorry to say that ... a little war is the best way to find out who is who) then again this war also help us to trim our diplomatic list and to find out which alliance are strong and which aren't ...

You can keep saying crap on me and the way I lead this tribe and how noob I am and how selfish and everything ... blablabla ... I may not be able to reply with the same efficience since my English isn't my language ... and you are all bashing me 10 against 1 ... its alright ... I can live with it ... but let me tell you something ... if you think you will go away and get rid of us like that you are seriously underestimating me and my tribe ... we are in war and your little post of this morning sent to my entire tribe saying I ******** as a leader and everything, might gonna work on some people that were in NEA for protection ... but the decision to launch this war was made very carefully on the council and the NEA family will fight until the END ! Maybe we aren't as quick as you since you guys are defending yourself wich is kind motivating all your members ... but we will make it ... don't worry about that ...

AJKHoosier1
Leader of NEA

Status
Not open for further replies.