• Thread starter DeletedUser53930
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53930

mike.sveng said:
warning said:
AJKHoosier1 today at 19:07
Your tribe didn't respect our NAP and we figured that this NAP was more profitable for you then for us ... so we will take out any player of [ally]What?[/ally] located in K24 or the border... as we got no personal problem with you we decided to offer you the opportunity to come with us ... or to fight us ... you got less then 24h to reply...
AJK
War Map[/url]
mike.sveng today at 19:19
How have we not respected the NAP? As far as I am aware, we have done our best to avoid confrontation with your tribe. NEA and family members have been creeping up on me, enobling villages that I cleared from players that I have crippled.
The one and only time I know that any of my tribemates have injured or wronged any of yours was a single instance of my own doing. I'm not sure if it was negligence on my part or if my farming raid was launched just prior to one of your members taking the village. Either way, that was the only incident I'm aware of and it was over a month ago.
I've repeatedly ordered my players to keep a low profile regarding any tribe other than the CIA family. I can't imagine how or where you've been affronted by us.
If you would please inform me how we've disrespected the NAP, I would appreciate it. If that's just an excuse to go to war, let me know. If you're just looking for somebody to beat up, I think you are in error picking us.
AJKHoosier1 today at 19:22
[player]GoldDeception[/player] is being attacked by members of [ally]What?[/ally]
Author said:
[ally]~NEA~[/ally] - [player]GoldDeception[/player] on 24.01. at 08:47
[ally]What?[/ally] have broken there nap with us as they are attacking me now.
[ally]~NEA~2[/ally] - [player]Trentino[/player] today at 02:54
Please also post this in support
I will contact their leader
Author said:
Negative6 today at 14:38
A NAP has only been agreed with the main tribe only for now.
Wrong the family is working as one big tribe and any alliance signed with the main is signed with the family ...
mike.sveng today at 19:31
Who is attacking?
mike.sveng today at 19:33
Reports?
AJKHoosier1 today at 19:45
This is too late ... we actually decided that to let you grow and expand in our territory wasn't a good idea ...

Here is the current message that i think everyone should see ESPECIALLY those near the NEA family and has any kind of diplomatic relationships with them.

Lets analyze this message from the start.
Now at the very top as everyone can see this was written
http://www.tribalwars.net/redir.php...hp?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=3816146

An attempt to try to steal our members? Are you guys using this excuse of us breaking a NAP with a reason which isnt true to try to steal our members? Interesting way of gaining our members...but sad. If you wanted our members you could have merged into us^^

Author wrote:~NEA~ - GoldDeception on 24.01. at 08:47
What? have broken there nap with us as they are attacking me now.

~NEA~2 - Trentino today at 02:54
Please also post this in support
I will contact their leader

Author wrote:
Negative6 today at 14:38
A NAP has only been agreed with the main tribe only for now.

Ok, now i dont see why you had to add my message from long ago? We didnt agree on anything on adding multiple tribes on our dip list? It is not our problem you have too many memebrs due to mass recruiting. The NAP was only with the main tribe.

Wrong the family is working as one big tribe and any alliance signed with the main is signed with the family ...

mike.sveng today at 19:31
Who is attacking?

mike.sveng today at 19:33
Reports?

AJKHoosier1 today at 19:45
This is too late ... we actually decided that to let you grow and expand in our territory wasn't a good idea ...

Funny your tribe diplomat or leader didnt mention this to us? Ofcourse its obvious but due to the fact that you did not mention how the family works, the NAP was never created. Or atleast at the time the NAP was made there was hardly any family going on.

Also...why dont you show us the reports? You also just blew the cover...why lie to us?

Everyone who has a NAP or alliance with this family, reconsider and see if you can really trust these guys. They lied to try to steal members thinking our members follow tribes with quantity over quality. They might take your members and even BETRAY your tribe too. Best take them out now maybe?

DeletedUser53930

NEA family members please dont use the excuse welcome to tw...

If you will we will also welcome you warmly and we hope you enjoyed your short stay in w30^^

DeletedUser22924

why did u EVEN bring this to the PnP, there is no point -.-

DeletedUser

YAWN another stupid family tribe. I wonder what happens..

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is this North Eastern Alliance in the North West?

DeletedUser

so you had to bring this war on the public forum lol as you wish guys ... and yea I'm trying to steal your members ... we call that propaganda and it have been part of every war of humanity ... then again I'm not using an excuse to attack you guys, cause right after I say that we found out that this NAP was more profitable to your tribe then our tribe ... which between the lines mean that it is obviously too dangerous to let you evolve in peace while we can take you out of our K now ... as for our NAP we alway make sure it is clear that it is signed with the entire family ... we work as one big tribe ... then again for our allies that could be worried about the way we deal with diplomacy ... most of them was really enjoying the fact that we decided to launch this war and offered to help us ... it only strenghtened our relationship ... anyway ... its just a game guys !

Ripfin

so you had to bring this war on the public forum lol as you wish guys ... and yea I'm trying to steal your members ... we call that propaganda and it have been part of every war of humanity ... then again I'm not using an excuse to attack you guys, cause right after I say that we found out that this NAP was more profitable to your tribe then our tribe ... which between the lines mean that it is obviously too dangerous to let you evolve in peace while we can take you out of our K now ... as for our NAP we alway make sure it is clear that it is signed with the entire family ... we work as one big tribe ... then again for our allies that could be worried about the way we deal with diplomacy ... most of them was really enjoying the fact that we decided to launch this war and offered to help us ... it only strenghtened our relationship ... anyway ... its just a game guys !

Poor AJK you are clueless in the art of Diplomacy and Propeganda, you allow a tribe that has 23 villages in your continent to noble your players villages with impunity and when I balk and say no we will not allow that you kick me from the tribe, meanwhile the whole time you were planning on hitting a tribe which never broke the NAP with ours, and you honestly think your allies and NAPs will stand by you?

you have even said so yourself you will nto allow any of them to survive so you have doomed your tribe of failures you call a family, as it goes i'm glad to be rid of the tribe since alot of the members outside of my squad kept asking for help from players much smaller then them.

As it goes alot of your "Allies" and "NAPs" have asked me for information regarding you and your tribe, and I have givewn it freely for your betrayal of me, by kicking me and then marking me as an enemy because I dared to stand up for my tribe unlike you who has nothing better to do then to play Tribal hugs.

your tribe is doomed and I'll be happy to see it go bye bye.

DeletedUser

My first ever post here. I mostly read. Shake my head. Laugh. It's amazing how many people talk so big in these forums.

Allow me to be humble. NEA surrounds me in a way that makes me extremely nervous. I've gone out of my way to be a good neighbor and now I am threatened. I hold no illusions of grandeur. I know the dire straights I am in. Though the information I get from all my neighbors here in K24 indicates that there is no one player I need to be worried about, the sheer mass recruiting NEA engaged in is a bit dizzying. I have a feeling that I'm going to log in one day and have hundreds of attacks of which I may be able to time only half.

So far I've only been scouted. I dodged. I told you that I wouldn't attack unless I was attacked. I'll let the scouting slide. Anything else I will unleash. I may be rimmed, but it's going to cost NEA more than they could have ever imagined. Not spewing bravado. I made mistakes on my first world and have been limping along ever since. I have not made those same mistakes. Yeah. I only have three villages. Why might that be?

DeletedUser

oh here is Ripfin now ... its becoming interesting ... dude I had so many good reason to kick you out of this tribe ... I knew from the first day you called yourself "a god" that I would have to keep an eye on you ... you only caused me trouble and you stepped over your responsibilities launching a war while you had no power at all in this tribe, you actually gave me the reason I was waiting to kick you out ... and we are not attacking What? for no reason ... its only because you never have a seat at the council that you didn't get it ... anyway you can give as much information as you want I don't care and our alliance are stronger then you think ...

Ripfin

anyway you can give as much information as you want I don't care and our alliance are stronger then you think ...

you willing to bet on that? cause i'm willing to bet they're not.

also face it you kicked me because I had the cajones to do something you should have, in fact many players in the tribe were for it, but then again you don't care for your tribe mates do you?

PS: I know your weaknesses and now so does your enemy, you placed me in the same boat as them when your tribe attacked me and declared me an enemy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I kicked you cause you were turning everyone against me and you were on a power trip trying to get me naming a better leader like you said ... then again you talked for the whole family and start menacing everyone around that they should respect us or get killed ... I kicked you for that ...

DeletedUser

And guys you can laugh of the troops count of my guys as you wish ... actually this war will only help me to trim the real players from the points whores ... and then I'll be able to bring the best of the family into the main ... so help yourself ...

Ripfin

I kicked you cause you were turning everyone against me and you were on a power trip trying to get me naming a better leader like you said ... then again you talked for the whole family and start menacing everyone around that they should respect us or get killed ... I kicked you for that ...

I'm sorry if I feel our NAPs should adhere to the NAP treaty, Sorry that Tribes should respect ours, Sorry that you were such a lousy inactive leader players were complaining about it, Sorry that you sucked as a leader and will destroy a tribe(~NEA~) that had potential.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol and I'm so glad I kicked the little drama queen you are Ripfin ... how does it feel to get rimed when we are a GOD !??!

Status
Not open for further replies.