~NEA~ Family accuses what? with LIES!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser53930
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yay verily diego. someone get rid of this thread, for we should all be ashamed for how we acted. i know i am. for i have now seen the light of peacful debate. all in favor of letting bygons be byygons and getting someone to lock this thread?

No, why don't you GTFO of the thread?:icon_redface: All we were doing was present facts and propaganda and then you and Ripfin came here bitchin` about each others' mommas like there was no tomorrow. How immature and childish, that goes for the two of you.

Now can we get back on to the topic shall we? Facts and propaganda please, thank you.

DeletedUser

NO! only facts. no proaganda, or at least try not to ADMIT it is propaganda. unless you want to be associated with a nazi.

DeletedUser

Propoganda? Ummm.... NEA's ultimate plan is to overthrow every tribe in the K starting with us. Next in line is either SACRED or Sad (intel's a little weak on this point - may have changed by now as what I have is about a week old). They're scared of THE who they can feel bearing down on them. Somehow they've managed to dillude all the smaller tribes into thinking that they're safe though we all know that when one tribe dominates a K they eventually wipe every other tribe out.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. Oh yeah... One more thing. Their attempt at diplomacy and coordination with tribes in K23 has completely failed. Nobody wants to be in on the 11 vs. 1 thing any more because they know it makes them look sally.

DeletedUser

NO! only facts. no proaganda, or at least try not to ADMIT it is propaganda. unless you want to be associated with a nazi.

Well. Propaganda, if executed properly, is really facts garnished with logical speculation and spun to favor one's political affiliation. Just stating the facts can get kind of boring. So we propagandize to get others to see the "most likely" possible outcome if one chooses one side over the other. One "spins" the facts to lure others to one's perspective of the facts. It's all about perspective.

DeletedUser

Next in line is either SACRED or Sad (intel's a little weak on this point - may have changed by now as what I have is about a week old).

lol id like to see them try. They had oppertunities to do so, but they listened to reason, not like some people i know...

DeletedUser

dont know 'bout the 23 part, but we have no plan to take out sad. we dont fear the, although I am kind of afraid of the hact that everyone blames aj for the what vs. nea war even though trentino really declared the war(if you blame, blame correctly) and as for the "secret plan", we really dont have much of a plan outside of
1. do as best we can in this war
2. see what happens then
3. react accordingly

any other questions? or can we end this charade now?

DeletedUser

I'm a hot nazi, get over it :icon_razz:

And if we stop on the propaganda, it defeats the very purpose of this PnP forum. And now let's get back on the facts, ~NEA~ has finally made an offensive move in this slow war and managed to claim a village from us as shown in this war stat:

Side 1:
Tribes: What?
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~NEA~ ~NEA~2 ~NEA~4 ~Sad~ ~Sad~2 PFTF PFTF2
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 56
Side 2: 151
Difference: 95
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 117,671
Side 2: 220,502
Difference: 102,831
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 21,596
Side 2: 1,905
Difference: 19,691
image.php

DeletedUser

Propoganda? Ummm.... NEA's ultimate plan is to overthrow every tribe in the K starting with us. Next in line is either SACRED or Sad (intel's a little weak on this point - may have changed by now as what I have is about a week old). They're scared of THE who they can feel bearing down on them. Somehow they've managed to dillude all the smaller tribes into thinking that they're safe though we all know that when one tribe dominates a K they eventually wipe every other tribe out.

Look. This is a war game and if you think you can take on THE, help yourself.
We don't have any plans on attacking our allies or our NAP's as long as the terms are strictly kept.
I won't say that you broke NAP with us or we broke NAP with you.
You guys cannot even prove ur innocence as same with ours.
So I suggest you stop your whining and get on with the war.

When you said one tribe dominates a K they eventually wipe every other tribe out. BRAVO! You found a harsh fact in tribalwars.
You talk as though you will NOT fight against tribes and don't plan to dominate a K by wars but through diplomatic means (perhaps merging into other tribes?)

I will be the one to set things straight despite your illogical critisms with no hard evidence. You guys just gibber and say 'NEA is bad because they broke NAP with us and we haven't done anything wrong!' THEN, present the HARD EVIDENCE so we could see who broke the NAP first.

PS: I'd be the one who took the village :D lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look. This is a war game and if you think you can take on THE, help yourself.
We don't have any plans on attacking our allies or our NAP's as long as the terms are strictly kept.
I won't say that you broke NAP with us or we broke NAP with you.
You guys cannot even prove ur innocence as same with ours.
So I suggest you stop your whining and get on with the war.

When you said one tribe dominates a K they eventually wipe every other tribe out. BRAVO! You found a harsh fact in tribalwars.
You talk as though you will NOT fight against tribes and don't plan to dominate a K by wars but through diplomatic means (perhaps merging into other tribes?)

P.S. If you misunderstood me, I wasn't talking about us wanting THE out of the K.

P.S. I don't know if you were referring to us about "taking on THE". I'm guessing you weren't, but in case you were, I wasn't talking about us. NEA doesn't want THE in their K.

I will be the one to set things straight despite your illogical critisms with no hard evidence. You guys just gibber and say 'NEA is bad because they broke NAP with us and we haven't done anything wrong!' THEN, present the HARD EVIDENCE so we could see who broke the NAP first.

PS: I'd be the one who took the village :D lol

I think you've got me wrong. All I was saying is that NEA broke the NAP. They dip'd the whole K and then picked which one they were going to cross off first. Kinda chickenshit, but I guess it's a method. My point being that all the other tribes aligned with them to take us out without even stopping to think that it could just as easily been their tribe that was first on the list. They seem to have some sort of dilusion that they'll be safe if they just polish NEA's boots. Doubt it.

As far as us trying to live life in TW without ever going to war, I think that if you'll look at our other worlds, you'll find that is simply not the case. If one wishes to dominate a K and spread through more, they have to take the K. In the end it's going to be someobody. If not me, than him. If not him, then her. On the way, the weak will succomb and the strong will prosper and be absorbed. Usually it ends up being that all the strongest, by TW evolution, end up in the same tribe and that tribe controls the K.

Believe you me. We have no illusions. We're just trying to point out that the pretty picture NEA painted for all their allies and NAPs isn't actuality. We think it's chicken to align 11 (now less) tribes against, in reality, half a tribe. So, not only did NEA lie about us violating a NAP, they're trying to take the K the coward's way. When this war "started" it was literally 11 tribes vs. less than 30 villages and all their allies and NAPs thought they were part of some grand empire. Not so. You're experienced. So am I. NEA sold their allies, their NAPs and their less experienced members a cheap knock-off of what TW should be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you think it's unfair for us to ally up and stand against one tribe as elite as yours (if I am correct), you are sadly mistaken.
TW is a diplomatic and a war game and you don't have any say or any right in criticizing our diplomatic approaches with other tribes in the same K as us.
If you feel it's a cowardly act for tribes to join up to fight against a tribe and you are too proud to do that yourself, then I think it is YOUR problem that you haven’t decided to have diplomatic relationships with other tribes.

I’ve seen that you have once again mentioned that NEA broke the NAP again. -_-;; I suggest you supply us with the hard evidence on that matter.

Because for the sake of the outsiders reading this thread, they have no way of telling who is speaking the truth and who is not..

This PnP is becoming to be a bore to everyone if you have not noticed because we’re both saying different things and say we, ourselves, are right which can’t be possible lol

DeletedUser

Ah.... its boring? I guess it is, especially when you're recieving the bad end of the stick, ne?

DeletedUser

If you think it's unfair for us to ally up and stand against one tribe as elite as yours (if I am correct), you are sadly mistaken.
TW is a diplomatic and a war game and you don't have any say or any right in criticizing our diplomatic approaches with other tribes in the same K as us.
If you feel it's a cowardly act for tribes to join up to fight against a tribe and you are too proud to do that yourself, then I think it is YOUR problem that you haven’t decided to have diplomatic relationships with other tribes.

I’ve seen that you have once again mentioned that NEA broke the NAP again. -_-;; I suggest you supply us with the hard evidence on that matter.

Because for the sake of the outsiders reading this thread, they have no way of telling who is speaking the truth and who is not..

This PnP is becoming to be a bore to everyone if you have not noticed because we’re both saying different things and say we, ourselves, are right which can’t be possible lol

I'm honestly confused by your post. I never once said anything about THE other than that NEA was afraid of them. Where's this all coming from? As far as breaking the NAP, NEA has accused us of taking one of their villages. A simple check in TWStats shows this claim to be untrue. But you don't even have to do that. If you start from the beginning, I called AJ on that lie and he all but admitted that he fabricated the whole thing because... who knows. Read the thread all the way through. The fact that we did nothing to break the NAP and that NEA backstabbed us is not in dispute here. I'm guessing you just scanned through this and missed it.

DeletedUser

Goodness. Now I've gone and misread a post. Silly me. Disregard the THE comments and please report to TWStats. Then check the date when you guys started talking about taking us on. Viola! B.S. is obvious. But, again. That's beside the point as AJ's practically admitted that is was B.S. and that the reason you really decided to take us on was that we are a threat.

So, that all being true, arguing over how this started is just silly. We don't blame your tribe for taking on a potential threat before they take you out. We would do the same. What we take issue with is the spreading of a lie as an excuse and using so many other tribes to take on less than 30 villages. Heck. We don't even take issue with that. Do what you will. When this is all over, win or lose, there will be no respect for NEA. What garners respect is a tribe that take on another tribe. 1 vs. 1. Especially if the aggressor is smaller than the other. That's what turns heads. Not aligning a whole K against 30 villages.

All we're saying is that we would have, had we been in your shoes, called it what it was. We would have come straight out and said that we thought you were too aggressive/active/lucky/etc. for us to be comfortable in our K. We wouldn't have fabricated some offense as an excuse. We would have told the truth. Afterward, we would have taken you on ourselves. We don't drag other's into our BS.

DeletedUser

It was true !!! You guys broke the NAP and didn't response correctly to our warning ... but we also didn't want you in this K ... that's all ... and after all don't forget that the name is this GAME is TribalWARS !!

DeletedUser

Stop with the forever stats... Lets see lat 48 hours or last week

DeletedUser53930

It was true !!! You guys broke the NAP and didn't response correctly to our warning ... but we also didn't want you in this K ... that's all ... and after all don't forget that the name is this GAME is TribalWARS !!

Are you acusing us of breaking the NAP now? You just admited it was yourside...?

Choose what you want and say it and then STICK TO IT.

This is a game yes, its tribalwars. Is there something i havnt understood that you want to tell me?

DeletedUser

i dont think it really matters, it IS a war based game after all. we have our reasons to attack, you have your reasons to attack, we ALL have reasons to do whatever we are doing, and i dont think any of us need to EXPLAIN anything. fell free too though, i want to see how much of an uproar my sense-talking will cause.

DeletedUser53930

i dont think it really matters, it IS a war based game after all. we have our reasons to attack, you have your reasons to attack, we ALL have reasons to do whatever we are doing, and i dont think any of us need to EXPLAIN anything. fell free too though, i want to see how much of an uproar my sense-talking will cause.

Our reason is simple, we dont like liars and we dont like your tribe for dishonoring the NAP by lieing and attempting propeganda to try and steal our players over before the war started.

Your reason....................oh i think i got it. You were too afraid of nobling players so you guys attempted to steal over players^^

Status
Not open for further replies.