~NEA~ Family accuses what? with LIES!?

• Thread starter DeletedUser53930
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

are YOU not stealing players? are YOU not propagating-- and openly adimting to it? as for lieing, i think we are ALL giulty as charged. he who is without sin casts the first stone, eh? i somehow doubt it. we have all sinned, yet none of us want to be called sinners. you really cant call us bad, and im sick of our guys calling YOU bad as well. so we should just agree to disagree, cause as much random carnage as possible, and fight to the last friggin' breath. and if you wish to make one group seem the wiser, the nobler, the stroinger, or to make one group seem like unhounorable, dishonest, liers, than simply, i say whatever. NOTHING you say affects those loyal to my tribe, nothing WE say affects you.

Live with it!

DeletedUser53930

I have not lied...? When did i lie to any of you guys?

Propeganda? Ofcourse we will send propeganda if you guys send stuff to us. Atleast we are sending propeganda to enemies, not to those we NAP with or even ALLY with.

Loyal to your tribe? ROFL!!! So many in your tribe send over intel all the time to just get their villages off our hit lists^^ We honor those that are loyal to us and will spare them.

and if you wish to make one group seem the wiser, the nobler, the stroinger, or to make one group seem like unhounorable, dishonest, liers, than simply, i say whatever

I am hardly doing anything, its your own words *not specifically your but someone that represents your tribe here* that are back fireing at your own tribe...?

nothing WE say affects you

ofcourse not, we dont listen to lies.

are YOU not stealing players?

No we are not, we have not threatened any of your players that a war will start and we wil add you to our MAIN hitlist if you dont join us. We just gave your players a chance to leave a tribe with a council full of liars and dishonorable people who make the whole map blue or purple to protect themselves + mass recruite. We just gave your good players a chance to actually stand up and choose a more worthy tribe, may not be ours but any other tribe who doesnt have liars that lead them hiding behind their own players.

DeletedUser

see, you deny everything. see anyone but ME on my tribe saying WE did anything? of course not, i'm the only one even SLIGHTLY open to reason that hasn't given up. and the people NOT loyal to our tribe? i care NOT about them. they have no faith, and are therefor not applicable. see what i mean about no respect for other tribes? nither of our tribes WANT to admit ANYTHING, and in our minds, we will each think we are correct and the otheras are not. why try to reason when their is no point? WELL?!?

DeletedUser

Is this ^^ not what war is all about? You dont agree so you fight over it? So get on with the destruction! Enough propaganda already we all know both tribes are liars, and cheats according to each other but im sure nobody cares, we just want to watch the fighting!

DeletedUser53930

see, you deny everything. see anyone but ME on my tribe saying WE did anything? of course not, i'm the only one even SLIGHTLY open to reason that hasn't given up. and the people NOT loyal to our tribe? i care NOT about them. they have no faith, and are therefor not applicable. see what i mean about no respect for other tribes? nither of our tribes WANT to admit ANYTHING, and in our minds, we will each think we are correct and the otheras are not. why try to reason when their is no point? WELL?!?

I just admited...?

Ok here is history for everyone:

I and your duke or someone spoke to one another agreeing on a NAP with NO terms other than not attacking one another. This NAP was meant to hold so i could observe your tribe and see if your tribe was any pro tribe that could be our ally, but as time passed the number of family tribes you had started to expand.

One day your duke came to me and demanded that we add the other family tribes to the NAP agreement, which i refused. We were not interested in NAPing every single player and its not our problem that your family mass recruited.

After a couple of days, a message containing empty threats and half threats came over as a form of propeganda to attempt to steal some of our members. This failed misserably, and i didnt even get one of the message. This i call bullying, and discrimination on me^^ I would have liked a mail also. Or im not sure if you thought you can slip a message to almost everyone in the tribe without me noticing?

ok back to topic^^ Your tribe suddenly declared war to us after failing with the propeganda threat message. Then i created this topic and your tribe leader admited he lied, cheated and even tried to steal our members by using propeganda and threats. He did not want a war just to steal our members to add to his one big happy family.

There is nothing wrong with that, or wouldnt be if my tribe wasnt involved^^ I have always admited everything as it was, you are just in a hard situation not being able to defend your leader for the stuff hes said.

DeletedUser

so what ... its a war game ... get over it and act like a man ... we didn't lie and we didn't hide our aspiration and our concern about your tribe ... it all started when you recruited my war chief ... BTW ... anyway its war now ... do your thing and stop the propaganda ...

DeletedUser

oh, you here that? that is the sound of us being sivilized for once. you gave your side of the story, now i am HOPING(but not sure) that aj and trentino will come out and give THEIR side in a similar, sivilized manner. heck, i wish trent would say something AT ALL!!
nonetheless, i stand by my tribes desicion. and there is nothing you can do about it. as i said before:

Your pen and sword cannot best my inability to admit defeat.
And mine cant beat yours either.

from Hidden, to negative

DeletedUser

ok its actually getting boring now.

Stop bitching and start fighting! Please...

DeletedUser53930

so what ... its a war game ... get over it and act like a man ... we didn't lie and we didn't hide our aspiration and our concern about your tribe ... it all started when you recruited my war chief ... BTW ... anyway its war now ... do your thing and stop the propaganda ...

I am surely glad i did not accept your tribe as an ally and chose to observe instead....

Thats my last word about this.

yeah i agree this is pointless, the other side is full of bs and want to keep their dignity after making themselves look like a fool to the whole w30..

Fight...hmm well the stats cant be accurate i mean, they have too many allies so we will just add the NEA family then for the stats? I think thats fair for now^^

DeletedUser

we do not concede that we lost ANY dignity. you seem to be carrying on ripfins torch of acting like you decide our actions and feelings. we DON'T look like fools, and we DON'T lose dignity from someone as ignorint as you. i offered to act sivilized, but now, to helk with it. you guys wanna lie and propagate and calll yourselves victims and ritiousness, fine by me. i'm DONE trying to extend an olive branch, especially when you'd rather torch it than take it.

DeletedUser

I don't even get what we're arguing about when AJ's admitted what we accused him of. He said "A". We said "No, B". He said "Yeah, A. So what."

The only points I was ever trying to make is that, from what I understand, the majority of your vast family had no clue or desire for what was going on, that AJ should've been honest from the start, and that it's silly for the smaller tribes aligning with you because they'll be on the chopping block next - they have to be or you can't expand.

All facts. All agreed upon. All common knowlege. Everyone keeps restating their points over and over again. It's kind of tiring. It's like offering a bowl of chili and trying to convince the recieving party that it's chicken soup when they damn well know it's beef stew.

DeletedUser

so, we all agree this arguing is dumb and pointless because we willl never agree with anything?

DeletedUser

Confirm. And we agree that What? is completely innocent and NEA is the spawn of demons.

Ripfin

we do not concede that we lost ANY dignity. you seem to be carrying on ripfins torch of acting like you decide our actions and feelings. we DON'T look like fools, and we DON'T lose dignity from someone as ignorint as you. i offered to act sivilized, but now, to helk with it. you guys wanna lie and propagate and calll yourselves victims and ritiousness, fine by me. i'm DONE trying to extend an olive branch, especially when you'd rather torch it than take it.

Your problem is Hidden you think we're the victims, were not, everyone that AJKHoosier has duped are the victims, problem is for NEA, people are starting to realize that now, so NEA's losing allies and even tribe mates, AJKHoosier, can't even get his tribe to coordinate or even fight, hes got a handful of players who have even launched an attack at What?, and the rest keep mailing our people they don't want anything to do with it.

you claim he said she said, and yet its only AJKHoosier who has said anything and has yet to back it up,he claimed What? broke the NAP because he claimed they nobled a player in NEA2, hmm according to your own people that never happened but he told your tribe we nobled a player in NEA, and yet that was not the case, he keeps making these claims and yet cannot back them up with even the smallest portion of evidence.

What? was no threat to him or his tribe, they had a no touch policy regarding NEA, but that wasn't good enough for AJKHoosier, he wanted to destroy NEA by attacking What? when he made his desire to attack What? weeks before he did even his own council said it was not wise and no reason too.

Even his own 2nd. in command in NEA main 7Herbs left the tribe, while your loyalty to the tribe is to be applauded, do not come on here spouting things you know nothing about, AJKHoosier has lost several good players in his tribe because he lied to them and betrayed them, it is not our fault you are too blind to see this, so that makes you the victim not us.

so tell me Hidden how does it feel being a victim of AJKHoosier's lies and deceit?

Last edited:

Ripfin

Confirm. And we agree that What? is completely innocent and NEA is the spawn of demons.

Mike lets truly place the blame where it lies and that is with AJKHoosier, the rest of NEA were nothing but pawns and victims of his lies and deceit.

DeletedUser

I'm not a victim. I just wanted to point out to the world that he was lying about us and must have been pretty scared of us if he felt he needed the whole K to take half a tribe down.

DeletedUser

Your problem is Hidden you think we're the victims, were not, everyone that AJKHoosier has duped are the victims, problem is for NEA, people are starting to realize that now, so NEA's losing allies and even tribe mates, AJKHoosier, can't even get his tribe to coordinate or even fight, hes got a handful of players who have even launched an attack at What?, and the rest keep mailing our people they don't want anything to do with it.

you claim he said she said, and yet its only AJKHoosier who has said anything and has yet to back it up,he claimed What? broke the NAP because he claimed they nobled a player in NEA2, hmm according to your own people that never happened but he told your tribe we nobled a player in NEA, and yet that was not the case, he keeps making these claims and yet cannot back them up with even the smallest portion of evidence.

What? was no threat to him or his tribe, they had a no touch policy regarding NEA, but that wasn't good enough for AJKHoosier, he wanted to destroy NEA by attacking What? when he made his desire to attack What? weeks before he did even his own council said it was not wise and no reason too.

Even his own 2nd. in command in NEA main 7Herbs left the tribe, while your loyalty to the tribe is to be applauded, do not come on here spouting things you know nothing about, AJKHoosier has lost several good players in his tribe because he lied to them and betrayed them, it is not our fault you are too blind to see this, so that makes you the victim not us.

so tell me Hidden how does it feel being a victim of AJKHoosier's lies and deceit?

actually, some of have been attacking. and we ALL have been planning. get your facts striaght ripfin, or at least try to do something besides talk. oh, and i'm really sick of this. i'll just let you whatites sort this out yourselves. one last note too end one. i am not a victim of anything, for the true victims are those who do not contribute to either tribe yet are still part of it, and soon they shall be eliminated along with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

actually, some of have been attacking. and we ALL have been planning. get your facts striaght ripfin, or at least try to do something besides talk. oh, and i'm really sick of this. i'll just let you whatites sort this out yourselves. one last note too end one. i am not a victim of anything, for the true victims are those who do not contribute to either tribe yet are still part of it, and soon they shall be eliminated along with you.

excuse me but Did I not say some players in NEA attacked us? albeit most of those attacks were jokes and really shouldn't be considered an attack like that joke you sent at Louisa1, you seriously thought that might hurt?

furthermore yes you guys are planning and i've been sitting in right along with your planning and enjoying the view, and laughing at your attempts for plans.

As it goes whats to sort out, other then you and AJKHoosier no one in NEA speaks up for NEA, so it behooves me to wonder if maybe you might be a duel account of AJK's? or truly one of his clones, your tribe mates have realized the truth, so why do you still insist on wearing your rose colored glasses?

wake up and smell the truth, its all around you, don't believe me ask your own tribe mates and even leaders.

DeletedUser

I'm not even reading anymore ... its so pointless ... let's get over the details and play our game ... I'm tired of all that ... and the entire community got to find it really really boring ... so have fun in here ... I'll have fun in TW

Ripfin

I'm not even reading anymore ... its so pointless ... let's get over the details and play our game ... I'm tired of all that ... and the entire community got to find it really really boring ... so have fun in here ... I'll have fun in TW

And you just had to write a post to say this? kind of a paradox there wouldn't you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.