Side 2: 7,286,362
Difference: 4,476,791
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 241,443
Side 2: 158,529
Difference: 82,914
image.php

I know this is a small war and doesn't really matter all that much but I wanted to post the stats because I keep reading stupid mails from hunks members living in the delusion that they are murdering my tribe. This doesn't count the %50 of enoblements that we had from players that quit your tribe as soon as they got attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alright for one i was not one of the people that said we were murdering ur tribe. and for two u are putting up a fight but only like 4 people in ur tribe are actually doing the nobleling. and for three all these nobles are in k7 or border k17 were u nea people control. dont be surprised when we start taking ur k7 villages soon to

DeletedUser

ok, you are attacking members in K7.. You hold 60% dominance while hunks holds like 2% if even that, of course your winning. And even then, you are winning by 10 villages, that is really sad for how much larger dominance you have.. And hunks hasn't done a single ops on NEA.. Why? because there are much larger tribes to worry about.. And yes only 4 players are attacking and the Rest of NEA is watching..

DeletedUser

It seems like all of your players quit as soon as we attack them or atleast everyone that has died has quit hunks or quit playing before they are even finished getting nobled... Have you killed any of our players??? NO... Also you guys send noble trains into far north k7 like there is going to be no support there or somthing... lol... pretty stupid.

DeletedUser

ummm, I don't particularly remember any players quitting. Since we only had like 6 players in K7? and your saying all these players quit. What all 2?

DeletedUser

omg... do I have to make a list??? I will. It will take me a few min though to look around.

DeletedUser

And hunks hasn't done a single ops on NEA.. Why? because there are much larger tribes to worry about.. And yes only 4 players are attacking and the Rest of NEA is watching..

....havnt done any opps??? Hunks member said in other forums that u guys were using as a practice war. Well wouldn't u practice doing ops against us?? Thats the point of practice. Also isn't like 70+ attacks against one member from like 5 or 6 other people some sort of op, it may be a small one but its still an op, because thats whats u guys did against me.

Also those stats would be much much higher on our side if some of your members didn't quit Hunks.

DeletedUser

So 1 person quit.. hmm interesting the rest were kicked from the tribe, after discussion with them and your tribe so we could end this most worthless of wars..

DeletedUser

Do you think I looked up whether they quit or were dismissed??? no... I didn't take the time to do that, sorry. It still doesn't matter because we would be winning by more if they didn't quit/dismiss.

DeletedUser

Yea, Well the fact it's taken this long is ridiculous, you own 60% of K7, it should have taken you a few weeks max, but only 4 players in your tribe are attacking, the rest are watching..
We only owned like what 2%.. You should have been doing a much better job. I'm not arguing that you guys aren't winning cause you are.. and that's simply because there's no way we could have one and that was a serious flaw on our part.. And we only dismissed them because of former agreements with your tribe.

DeletedUser

One thing I forgot to say is that I think it's funny how apparently you have told your tribe that we asked for a NAP when it was all you guys wanting to end the war. The only reason that only 4 people ar fighting the war is because maybe that's all that's needed??? You're surprized how long it took??? they could have been taken at any time. It wasn't really a "top priority". All they were doing is just sitting there doing nothing so there was no hurry to get rid of them. The only hunks players that have really been attacked are by NEA players who are right next to them.

And no. For some reason he didn't contact the diplomat??? I've never heard anything from him.

DeletedUser

I think Paulo Is talking to Jperrymn, But I haven't been updated recently so I don't know what's going on.

DeletedUser

Oh wow, You didn't talk to Paulo??? He said apparently you said you won't trust hunks until there are no more members in K7, and so obviously we kicked them because we don't want to drag this worthless war on anymore.

And we didn't tell our tribe you asked for an N.A.P. Paulo said he talked to you about getting one. We knew it was worthless for use to continue weeks ago, because we obviously had no way to win. Attacking your Main fortress was a bad idea and so Paulo said he was attempting to end a war we felt was no use continuing. I can admit that you bested us, and I'm not ashamed of it. It was a very bad decision on our part.

DeletedUser

See lin? They are reasonable too. :)
Now play nice while I'm offline you two. (Not like I'm ever offline or very long anyway)

DeletedUser

See lin? They are reasonable too. :)
Now play nice while I'm offline you two. (Not like I'm ever offline or very long anyway)
I'd like to talk more.. Please send me a message in Tribal Wars. We try to be reasonable, and I'm honorable enough to say you guys beat us.. We made some bad decisions and we paid for them.. And I congratulate you for it..

DeletedUser

I don't hold anything against paulo-paul and it is true that I said I won't trust you until all hunks are off of k7 but are they all off??? no... you start nobling 116 point abandons? That obviously means you don't want peace. The longer the war goes on the more people don't want peace.

DeletedUser

We keep capturing villages because we keep getting attacked can you blame us for trying to build up defenses. We don't trust you because of the fact the attacks don't stop.. So if your attacks don't stop why should we just stop defending ourselves and let you guys continue attacking our villages, how do we know you'll stop at K7?