NEA vs Hunks stats

DeletedUser

Well how can a rim tribe make it in the big world??? It's very difficult to compete with the bigger older tribes when a tribe like mine all started out low and built up to where it is now. It still isn't even close and never will be simply because of the time difference.

DeletedUser

Well how can a rim tribe make it in the big world??? It's very difficult to compete with the bigger older tribes when a tribe like mine all started out low and built up to where it is now. It still isn't even close and never will be simply because of the time difference.

you just must set your tribe as an ABLOC one and some day you will win

DeletedUser

Is merging the only way for rim tribes to live?

No.

It's just their the leadership of these tribes is either inexperienced or decides it doesn't want to keep on playing.

OMEGA was once a rim tribe.
OMEGA is alive as NUKE, is it not?

DeletedUser

If you call Omega a rim tribe, you can call almost every tribe a rim tribe, every tribe has been on the rim, but the real rim tribes are tribes like Hunks, Nea, Toxic, KOF, R IPK and a few others.

Those tribes didn't have the chance to expand by going more north or more south, nobling off for new small tribes.

DeletedUser

If you call Omega a rim tribe, you can call almost every tribe a rim tribe, every tribe has been on the rim, but the real rim tribes are tribes like Hunks, Nea, Toxic, KOF, R IPK and a few others.

Those tribes didn't have the chance to expand by going more north or more south, nobling off for new small tribes.

OMEGA were a rim tribe and they grew as the world grew.

So the world doesn't grow as much anymore, but there's still a lot more dominance for these tribes to gain within their own continents... and then what's to say 2 'rim tribes' couldn't take on a mid-rim tribe like NUKE?

The tribes on the rim have less committed players, less active players and less committed leaders.

Therefore, generally, the tribes go downhill when compared to larger tribes that have been around longer. But that doesn't mean a tribe on the rim with good leadership and good players doesn't have a chance to survive without merging.

DeletedUser

We wasn't forced to merge, and there was no leadership flaws, it was just a merge to unite the north east, however NEA pulled out so meh. were still the biggest in the northeast now.

DeletedUser

in other worlds with growing barbs its the rim tribes which have complete control same amount villages as in the core and less competition

DeletedUser

OMEGA were a rim tribe and they grew as the world grew.

So the world doesn't grow as much anymore, but there's still a lot more dominance for these tribes to gain within their own continents... and then what's to say 2 'rim tribes' couldn't take on a mid-rim tribe like NUKE?

The tribes on the rim have less committed players, less active players and less committed leaders.

Therefore, generally, the tribes go downhill when compared to larger tribes that have been around longer. But that doesn't mean a tribe on the rim with good leadership and good players doesn't have a chance to survive without merging.

Yah I hate inactives and I think we're about to do a lot of reconstruction because people who aren't active in the forums are just a waste.

!V! ak !V!

Yah I hate inactives and I think we're about to do a lot of reconstruction because people who aren't active in the forums are just a waste.

Actually, some people don't speak english, and thus cannot really use the forums.

DeletedUser

Actually, some people don't speak english, and thus cannot really use the forums.

Yes, several members of my tribe speak very limited english but we also found some players to help them out who knew both languages within our tribe :icon_razz:. We had to do it because of some cross nobling incidents.

Tricky557

We wasn't forced to merge, and there was no leadership flaws, it was just a merge to unite the north east, however NEA pulled out so meh. were still the biggest in the northeast now.

Not really. Either NUKE or [DT] are the biggest north-east tribe. Depends on where you draw the north-east line.

DeletedUser

Is merging the only way for rim tribes to live?

Well, the merge was because both of the tribes had some what of some power in the norht east. So since we merge that makes are power even greater. Besides now we are almost at the top 15th. Besides f.d is some what of a rim tribe and they are doing pretty good.