NEB declares on INSO

Shadryk 01

I just noticed I was quoting jedisage. Didn't I say I was going to ignore that "trash," or was that another player?

DeletedUser

I just noticed I was quoting jedisage. Didn't I say I was going to ignore that "trash," or was that another player?

Naah, you said it Shad. But you were not responding to trash here so it's OK, you're still good. Young too, don't believe what shrek says, 42 is prime age!

DeletedUser

might have , might not have :)

i thought you and your scum bag spy mates knew everything

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:
Tribes: N.E.B

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 945
Side 2: 142
Difference: 803

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,937,382
Side 2: 1,385,189
Difference: 7,552,193

chart

DeletedUser82316

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 945
Side 2: 142
Difference: 803

So INSO has 5.76 times the number of villages as NEB and has nobled 6.65 times the number of villages that NEB has nobled. That is 15% better. Excellent work! [/sarcasm]

DeletedUser45372

So INSO has 5.76 times the number of villages as NEB and has nobled 6.65 times the number of villages that NEB has nobled. That is 15% better. Excellent work! [/sarcasm]

So, no matter what INSO does, it's either expected or it's not as good as we could have done. nice outlook.

Let's break it down by player, shall we? (these are net gains)

Faery Aeval is +116 NEB caps
Dan3x is +100 NEB caps
rwgash is +54 NEB caps
Mikew11 is +25 NEB caps
Wafra is +51 NEB caps
I am +38 NEB caps

Most of those caps aren't done by team mates nuking for them to noble... they are done on their own.

You also make it seem like INSO isn't fighting anyone else. Did you forget that we are at war with the rest of the world as well? That you are only getting a small sample of what INSO has to offer currently.

DeletedUser82316

Most of those caps aren't done by team mates nuking for them to noble... they are done on their own.

I hate to respond like this, but I don't think I have a choice: "Liar, liar, panties on fire".

You also make it seem like INSO isn't fighting anyone else. Did you forget that we are at war with the rest of the world as well? That you are only getting a small sample of what INSO has to offer currently.

MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg

Hmmm, let's review here. You have "declared" victory over PWC, and you only have a policing action in place with Gensis. So by INSO's own claims, this is the only war you have going right now. And this is one YOU chose to start. Careful, we might have to call a Waaaaambulance for you.

DeletedUser45372

lol, no waaaaaaambulance for me. I am nobling in every direction currently... I was the first player in INSO to get 10 mil ODD from NEB and the first player in INSO to get 10mil ODA AND 10mil ODD in the NEB war... I have no reason to complain... I kill your troops and noble your villages...

PWC is dead, but there are still active players and we still need to fight them and noble their villages.
Gensis also has active players that we are still fighting and nobling their villages.

It's OK that you feel inadequate. Your whole tribe is, so you are with similar company. Maybe one of these days, you can come up with something original.

DeletedUser45372

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,741
Side 2: 394
Difference: 1,347

chart

Side 1: 16,458,225
Side 2: 3,774,424
Difference: 12,683,801

chart

DeletedUser45372

Jedi, I really hope you aren't playing the Hoss account... if you are, you should learn a bit on how to play the game.

Side 1:
Players: NoelyDeezNutz
Side 2:
Players: hoss32137

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 131,649
Side 2: 9,479
Difference: 122,170

chart

Shadryk 01

Well, this is the same tribe who struggled against NMMA - that little breakaway tribe of about 5 TR players.