NEB declares on INSO

DeletedUser

Jedi won't admit it but he's really playing the kenski account i'm sure he's a better player than hoss

DeletedUser45372

meh, whatever account he's playing, he won't be here at the end of the world.

DeletedUser82316

Wow! I see it got so hot in the other forum I started that the thread got deleted. It was amazing how people came out of the woodwork once someone was willing to call INSO out.

DeletedUser

What does it matter really? You're going to get rolled, like everyone so fars been rolled. :)

DeletedUser45372

I got the blog position based on my interview and lack of other applications. I was the ONLY player that applied for it in W13.

The bias talk is getting old. Ive been fair in all my blogs, and the higher ups saw my ability and decided to promote me to oversee new bloggers. If you want to argue, at least back it with facts.

DeletedUser

yeah boost I remember it well and as I said on the post that got deleted bumba gave me the heads up you were going to attack so I was able to get my support in place and I think it was only 2 villages I lost which were to you. I also said in the post that I had great respect for the fight you both gave me

DeletedUser

whats funnier is that shad is attacking me...1 scout and 1 ram per attack..guess he's letting the rest of inso do the dirty work.

DeletedUser45372

I stand by my innocence. Just because you are a habitual liar, doesnt mean everyone else is.

DeletedUser

nice way to get the attention off of you...... You got caught selling out your tribe. Just get over it and move on.

DeletedUser

nice way to get the attention off of you...... You got caught selling out your tribe. Just get over it and move on.

mike...i got caught being dumb...nothing more to it than that..heres the thing ole chap....if i wanted attention off me...why leave inso? that doesnt bring less attention...that brings more...and what does me tell the truth hav eto do with taking attention off me? can you explain the logic there? becasue to me taht makes no sense what so ever...if nothing else..the attention is right where it has been since i did what no player in inso history has ever done on their own....walked away. inso people can continue to bash me and whatever else they want...but you can;t re direct truth and the truth is going to come out...whether you like it or not.