Necromongers Recruiting for this world.

DeletedUser

k30 Necromonger Expansion

Hello there w51,

I'm the duke, of Necromongers. I have been playing the game on and off for 4years, my first world was w27 and my latest is w53, and now I joined w51 in hopes to create a new tribe which benefits from the experiences of others, yet since its located at the rim will also train any new comers to the game.

I have lead a tribe in the past such as Circle Of Darkness in w40 I was known as Thebron then. I now lead Necromongers in W53, and branching out into W54 and W51

I aim to make this tribe an agressive compitetor as few diplomatic relations as possible to leave targets for our members to attack... this is a war game. We will be running account sit check-ups, providing guides, opening discussions, and practicing in the field to achieve our aims. And use an external forum for the benefit of the entire Necromonger Empire.

The tribe follows a Necromonger theme which is unique in tw which will allow you to have a great time and enjoy the game and we encourage envolvement in the tribal community so you will have friends you can count on. I will put the time and effort needed to make this tribe organized and well structured, and have its members become capable fighters.

requirements to join:
1- Activity: and this includes more than just logging in your village, we want to know you and work with you so join the fun in the forums.
2- know that troops fight and not points.
3- Understand english (to allow easy communication)
4- Accept to be account sat for check-up in a max of 3 days from joining (will soon become mandatory prior to joining.

If you are interested to join please message me in-game and include:
1- why you want to join
2- do you have past experience, if yes explain more, if no, then explain what you hope to get from us.
3- What is your game style (offensive/defensive..etc)

Cheers,
Capt Vasari

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please contact me in-game.

Please contact me in-game as the updated post request. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.