Necromongers Recruiting in Advance for New World Start.

DeletedUser

Post discontinued.

This thread is closed and has been edited for misconceptions.

There will be no reopening or restarting of World 1.

There for this Thread is forever null and void for any responses needed.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Necromongers will be recruiting in advance for the W1 Future New Start. If you interested send me a pm with the sunject line "Necromonger Objective" to learn more about our plan.

We are raising the stakes for TW Competetion.

I will also need a Forum Moderator for this world in the External Forum. Please submit you resume via pm with the subject line reading "W1 Forum Moderation Ap"

So, you made this topic like 2-3 years early just so W1 players will know? Thank you, I guess.

DeletedUser

So, you made this topic like 2-3 years early just so W1 players will know? Thank you, I guess.

It's all part of my agenda. Those that actually have open minds for continuing greatness will probably show some interest. The future is the key to the success.

DeletedUser

When you say the "W1 Future New Start". What exactly do you mean by that? Cause the world will be closed and its servers recycled into whichever world is next.

DeletedUser

When you say the "W1 Future New Start". What exactly do you mean by that? Cause the world will be closed and its servers recycled into whichever world is next.

When ever W1 is restarted...Ok..I'll lay it out for you...Future recruiting. We have an external forum. All Necromongers will comunicate with each other there just like here. Except only Necromongers from all worlds not just one..

DeletedUser

When the world closes in a few years I think none of us will start on a new world. At least not many enough for establishing a tribe in W128.

controleng

When the world closes in a few years I think none of us will start on a new world. At least not many enough for establishing a tribe in W128.

I agree I will stop play this game when w1 is closed.

DeletedUser40817

Same here. And I will finally be free from this curse :)

DeletedUser

Dis regard

void...........................................................