Need a 3rd coplayer...

DeletedUser

Just like the title says...

I need a coplayer that can cover the account from 10:00-18:00 servertime.

You will be the 3rd player on the acct. giving it 24hr activity. Myself and my current co-player are veteran,experienced players,so please,only experienced players need apply. Also,Skype isn't a "requirement",but it is a definite plus...

If your interested,feel free to contact me on Skype,my skype name is valkin.thrawn. Please mention "W50 coplayer" in your request. We can discuss experience,etc. there.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Just like the title says...

I need a coplayer that can cover the account from 10:00-18:00 servertime.

You will be the 3rd player on the acct. giving it 24hr activity. Myself and my current co-player are veteran,experienced players,so please,only experienced players need apply. Also,Skype isn't a "requirement",but it is a definite plus...

If your interested,feel free to contact me on Skype,my skype name is valkin.thrawn. Please mention "W50 coplayer" in your request. We can discuss experience,etc. there.

Thanks
Veteran, and experienced. please explain how :icon_neutral:

Soft Stuff

Intrested,
I dont go on Skype that often, add me.

terror.man

Add me, when are u mostly online 4 skype?

DeletedUser

Co-players say only one thing to me - a noob who can't play solo and do any good thus needs a co-player, it's true if you think about it!.

DeletedUser

Co-players say only one thing to me - a noob who can't play solo and do any good thus needs a co-player, it's true if you think about it!.

Your jk right?

So unless you got 24 hrs on your hands spare then your a noob huh?

What if the best player in the world can only log in 8 hrs a day, he is a noob because he finds a way to be more active?

DeletedUser

No game is meant to be played 24hrs, co-playing is just a legal way of cheating in this game.