Need a Co player

• Thread starter DeletedUser98407
  • Start date

DeletedUser98407

Hello all,

I am searching a co player for my account on the Dutch version of Tribalwars. I need a co on the following times: 22:00 - 12:00 (may differ) this is my time: GMT +1 hour, Amsterdam.

What do I have for you?
I have a REALLY nice account for you to come play on with me. This account has rank 17 at the moment and growing rank 8, so it should improve. The account started 2 months later and so this rank is pretty good. It has about 1.1mil points and a nice cluster. Continent rank = #1. I'm by far the biggest player in my area and every neighbour is scared of me. Loads of targets and loads of fun :icon_razz:.

World settings:
Clicky and then press "Wereldinstellingen" (hope you can read it :icon_rolleyes:)

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a co player that is online somewhere between the following times: 22-00 - 12:00. This is GMT +1 hour, Amsterdam's time. So if you come from somewhere like Canada or Australia, you can play on daytime while I'm sleeping :icon_biggrin:.

Experience is a MUST. I don't want any noobie on my account, only someone who knows what he's doing and has SKILL.

PM me for more info and if you are interested and tell me some things about yourself and your experience :)

Signed,
Tim

DeletedUser

I would want to be watching over your account, what do you want to know about me?

DeletedUser98407

I would want to be watching over your account, what do you want to know about me?

Something about yourself, how old, wherefrom etc.

What are the times that you are online (servertime)?

What is your experience?

DeletedUser

Something about yourself, how old, wherefrom etc.
I was 13 =], I come from Israel and lives in Be'er Sheva, I speak Hebrew Also, here in this world I used in the "Translate" that Google.
What are the times that you are online (servertime)?
I'm at the Ishrl log is usually from 3-8 pm or so, but remember that the clock Israeli.
What is your experiences?
Israeli server I play in two worlds, in my village the Israeli first server would have gnocchi course I'm not noob, I know everything about the game how to build gnocchi, etc. .. I of course prefer a lot Werner Army on structures so most of my villages are on 7500 points, my defensive gnocchi in a sword is 7000, 7000 Spear, and 7211 range, I'm not afraid to say so because I know if someone will be adopted to deal with me in 1 is eliminated, I also liked very quickly for people and causes them to express confidence in me, sometimes I take it to stick a knife in the back of that person that I find it Nov villages that I make good, yes it was wrong but quite useful.

DeletedUser98407

I'm sorry but u aren't experienced enough.. I'm really searching for someone who has experience with accounts over a million.

DeletedUser

Look, no show off, in one I can make someone my score Fee 5 to be finished.
I do not lie to you I'm very experienced, I play for a year Israeli server, you know what, at least give it a try, you can not lose anything, let me be the guardian of your account when you say a week will not play, see how you are very advanced ..
If you want Huahachut I'm experienced enough I can get you ten if you ask them who is more experienced and I or are they admit they are less experienced than me.
Anyway if you still want it as you like I do not have good luck.

DeletedUser

Hey i know this is an old post and all however i would like to apply, that is if you havnt already found yourself a co-player, i have tonnes of experiance, however i have nothing to back it up because i gave up for a short period (3 months or so) and my account (6mill - World 17 - Diff acount name.) Was deleted, however i know many things:
i know how to Backtime
Snipe
Send trains with a gap of hardly a second.
etc..

Im from the UK but i could help you in the day time, it's a big account that needs managing 24/7 im on most of the day so if anything happend whilst your not online during the day i could sort it out. I am also 100% trustworthy i don't 'mess up' or Steal accounts.

Thanks for reading i look forward to your reply.