Need a good laugh?

Angel of Fire

Check out "Light One"s profile full of reports against TBS, from 8k scout attempts, to spear/sword nukes, to just a whole bunch of splatted nukes, it has it all, and you are in for a good laugh.

DeletedUser117635

We get to see those personally. I dont think that most of those players are still around though. TBS internalled alot

Angel of Fire

all the reports from TBS up are of current, active, trying their best players :)

DeletedUser118442

Good laugh :)
but if you mean to show that you have skill,,then this means nothing,,,as you really did nothing but stack the vills,,with the help of your tribe mates and most likely a third party?? mmmm
BTW good job,,,I guess killing all these nukes must have felt gooood,,

DeletedUser117447

On multiple occasions ESB has ripped your players apart. I would bet money his "spear nukes" are him clearing villages to switch to offense.

DeletedUser118442

stats say that ESBIII did noble like 44 vill from Blood,,with no loss,,,
but this is not the first time people see you guys using spear nukes,so don't know,,,,,
[h=2][/h]

DeletedUser117447

Perhaps, but I have reports showing other major tribes using "spear nukes" as well. Instead of claiming its a noob tribe I recognize that sometimes people kill their def troops.

Light One has two reports on her 'wall of shame'. All beside reports of proper nukes. She is turtling behind her morale and stacking with villages we aren't allowed to noble (quite a few of them), all the while hurling profanities at us through mails.

The biggest joke of all is her repeated past attempts to secure an invite into TBS.

DeletedUser117635

I was friends with old Horti6666. That guy.... He had spear nukes that actually killed shit

Angel of Fire

Guess you better get litanga on the phone since her splatted trains where heading to places you're not allowed ;)

Besides we all know TBS are the biggest joke on this world, taking barbs and tiny tribes, or rarely joining in on gang bangs, have you scrubs ever gone into a fair fight? No.

Whats even funnier is how many of you its taking to take on light one, a 200k account, yet 70% of your tribe has committed with 20-80 nukes each. Pathetic really. If you have even an ounce of skill, it would only take one of you to rim a 200k account. Alas, a huge tribe is putting its best efforts (and failing) to beat a 200k player, the only reason you will eventually win is the sheer number of troops your larger point whore accounts have vs poor lightys meer 200k account.

But we have all been having fun watching all the glorious splats from the point whores.

Of course the greatest laughs come from the screen shots of your forums, poor litanga always crying about losing troops to light, sad how deeply she begged for all of your help.

Perhaps you guys should teach your players to use rams? :/ https://en78.tribalwars.net/public_report/3ac644943801da97c17024f14a14617c

Last edited:

DeletedUser117447

The screenshots of the forums... aha... as if you have any idea what goes on there. The only mention you ever get is about how rude your messages are.

If you think anyone is impressed by your messages you are very wrong. In fact, it is why you never go anywhere in worlds you play. I still remember your attempts to recruit me in w83. But every tribe you join ends up wiped - your players are literally fleeing Blood hoping we stop attacking them haha.

Angel of Fire

None of us even play this world other than to turtle and troll TBS, you guys think you are hurting us but we are all busy on other worlds simply laughing at the scrubs who fear tiny players enough to declare war and run ops. We hardly even log in, not that we need to, to snipe your poorly timed trains or stack against your nukes. /yawn

Im happy to teach you all how to play someday

Player not found.

poorly timed trains or stack against your nukes. /yawn

Says the player who nobled a Barb randomly in the back of me in K41 and made an example out of themselves. Stop telling nubs how to play when you are also a nub, whenever you lose a village to someone you insult them as you take this pathetic game too seriously.

To be able to play Tribal Wars, you must stop bitching as if you got kicked in the balls and actually GROW A PAIR.

DeletedUser105935

None of us even play this world other than to turtle and troll TBS, you guys think you are hurting us but we are all busy on other worlds simply laughing at the scrubs who fear tiny players enough to declare war and run ops. We hardly even log in, not that we need to, to snipe your poorly timed trains or stack against your nukes. /yawn

you remind me of my 5 year old sister when she looses a game spits her dummy out.

then says everyone else is rubbish for it.

you have no relevance on this world nore do you make any impact.

DeletedUser117635

Even me, the duke of a tribe that FOUGHT TBS, can say for a fact that they DO engage in fair fights. The only reason you werent wiped from the map earlier is because of Moral and the fact that TBS has had bigger problems than you.

You are insignificant, noobish, and outright arrogant.

-Sam(LLC)

DeletedUser117635

of course,,,noobs like me can only wish,,,to hope,,,to dream,,,to be half as cool and pro like you :)
Says the fella taking a stand with the big boys. :p

You are now one of em, you know that right?