Need a good laugh?

DeletedUser117392

None of us even play this world other than to turtle and troll TBS, you guys think you are hurting us but we are all busy on other worlds simply laughing at the scrubs who fear tiny players enough to declare war and run ops. We hardly even log in, not that we need to, to snipe your poorly timed trains or stack against your nukes. /yawn

Im happy to teach you all how to play someday

Please teach that to Fusion, at least they could do something in the great wars they have declared.

Meanwhile if you really need a good laugh. Here it is.
Fusion's loveliest pet trying to defend Fusion's recent losses.
Of course rank 1 tribe Fusion needs help from Rank7 to win the war(s) as no one is more skilled than Light One.
xBC1x Sep 12, 00:27
Your tribe name is inaccurate, it should be Rank7.

Your welcome
-Cin

Light one Sep 12, 01:45
Wow, Fusion kicked your ass so hard your tribes name changed o_O thats a whooping.

~Light

xBC1x Sep 12, 01:54
What ya smokin homie?
I don't recall this so called whooping.
o_O

-Cin

xBC1x Sep 12, 08:21
He's talking about these war stats.

https://gyazo.com/73bce2d24d38301f17a0196cf3c4b11d

That's it...the one that shows us losing...lol

-B

Light one Sep 12, 09:07
Dont worry, you guys can enjoy eatin a few fusion inactives to help ya stats, but those stats will only last so long ;)

xBC1x Sep 12, 09:17
Weird I didnt know inactives sent recaps.

Light one Sep 12, 09:28
They do if people are sitting the accounts :p

xBC1x Sep 12, 10:09
So it must not be an inactive account then, right?

Someone had to pass the sit.

Light one Sep 12, 11:50
Oh please, if you have a main account of something like 10 million and are left to sit another 10 million account that sat account is going to essentially put up the fight of an inactive, your mother with a 200 point village could triumph in this scenario.

xBC1x Sep 12, 11:52
So essentially you are saying they don't care about their tribemate enough to put up a fight? Sounds legit.

Light one Sep 12, 11:56
Not if the account has quit and was simply left to be sat.

Im not saying an active player has given away a sit, rather one has quit and left a sit with someone else.

Its the only sceanrio in which a back-water, merge-happy, barb loving, low point player attacking, rag tag band of unskilled players could EVER, make even a single conquer on another tribe.

Dont worry ive been on this world for years, i know full well the history of your tribe and the lack of skill you all posses, when i was down in your area it took your entire tribe, millions of points worth of players and op just to take a handful of villages off my 100k account. My lovely OD is thanks to your noobs <3

Light one Sep 12, 11:59
Light one = 29.465.266 (82.)

[player]churchill48018[/player] = 24.977.951 (92.)

Point difference : 4.5 million in his favor. Your members are the saddest bunch on this world.

xBC1x Sep 12, 11:59
So you just explained what team mates are suppose to do. What's your allies/tribes excuse? Individualism? Perhaps. Maybe just one day you'll get how to play the game. You're welcome for the OD, besides it's the purpose of the game. Maybe you and you're comrades will catch the drift one day.

Oh and

Author said:
merge-happy, barb loving,

What is fusion then?

And

Do I really need to pull up the barb stats the fusion have taken?

xBC1x Sep 12, 12:01
You want to talk about church...that's cool

I'll leave this here;

https://gyazo.com/b6263e85bfc909cd1f5bf2e7a03e86b0

More caps in this war than you've amassed in your years of playing here.

Grats

Light one Sep 12, 12:44
Its really not that hard to get caps on inactives and targets other people have cleared for him, he's a vulture, the OD lower than mine is more than enough proof he lacks any skill of his own :p

xBC1x Sep 12, 12:59
So you're saying you guys don't know how to properly use teamwork?

xBC1x Sep 12, 14:00
So, I'm still thinking you and puppet must be sharing some decent drugs after reading this. Might want to cut back a little darlin. First lets talk about learning to count... 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7. We'll save the rest for another day when you have those ones figured out.

Now onto inactive, I think that's another definition where our opinions vary. I'll assume you think that any account that gets capped is inactive. As long as it fits in on the side your rooting for. See now, my opinion, whether its sat or not, if its defending...it's an active account.

According to the stats I was looking at Muzza was being capped quicker than Fusion could internal their own players. But that's just my point of view.

Lets talk about church again, I think you need some Jesus in your life. They have places for that. Hell, most even provide early childhood education, they can help with the counting bit.

-Cin

Light one Sep 13, 01:46
Dont be salty you're going to lose this world ;p

I believe last message from Light one was for Fusion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39438

Rhythm's muzza internal must have been the easiest internal w78 has ever seen... Oh wait, it's part of the world war rank7 is involved with? Luckily rank7 is still around to do absolutely nothing :)

DeletedUser117392

Another moment for laughter.
Presenting greenghost rank 5 player with 15mil+ point sending 48 sec long noble train.
d52531c378af496490e4e03e2e9d2a09.jpeg

Light one should teach him how to play this game. :rolleyes:

babbeanton

Cant really expect a player that made around 200 internals in 2 months and at the same time nobled 0 enemy villages to make any effort to time nobles :oops:

Btw this greenghost the same player that was on the Puppet acc a few months ago???

DeletedUser118442

forum ban or just pnp ban? lol
from where I'm sitting,,I see that Fusion is the one that is struggling as a tribe not its members,,
So leaders doing stupid rules is not the best strategy to do atm.
Players there already had enough of each other (or so it seems) so why placing rules that will only make members hate leadership and have no effect on the war as the forum is a place to speak someone's mind not fight the in game battles.
only saying this so we don't see Fusion gone (as a tribe) in the next days/weeks, it will be no fun :(

DeletedUser105935

ye its no secret i dont get on with a fair few on this tribe

i mean i cant believe how so many people can play in such a selfish manour.

example in last opp i was supposed to beding a clean up role i ended up putting all my nukes into the first hit cause people refused to send due to there troops going to die

DeletedUser118442

By fair few I think you mean everyone except BP/Mo/ddog perhaps
I would've loved to see the puppet account taking a stand alone,,,,to see if he really have skills,,
but anyway don't be sad,,,it will all be over soon :)

DeletedUser117392

ye its no secret i dont get on with a fair few on this tribe

i mean i cant believe how so many people can play in such a selfish manour.

example in last opp i was supposed to beding a clean up role i ended up putting all my nukes into the first hit cause people refused to send due to there troops going to die

Explains why Fusion is warring barbs now. No troop loss! #barbs4win #GoFusion

DeletedUser105935

Explains why Fusion is warring barbs now. No troop loss! #barbs4win #GoFusion
By fair few I think you mean everyone except BP/Mo/ddog perhaps
I would've loved to see the puppet account taking a stand alone,,,,to see if he really have skills,,
but anyway don't be sad,,,it will all be over soon :)

titu- they suck ass thats why

lii- ive more than proven what i need 2 rank 4 odd isnt bad in my book

DeletedUser

Rank 1 in losing villas is bad in my book though. Maybe you got the wrong book with you.
Its alright, things happen. Just don't hit delete yet, I wanna noble some of you too :p

babbeanton

titu- they suck ass thats why

lii- ive more than proven what i need 2 rank 4 odd isnt bad in my book

Cant just look at the odd rank, need to look at what the other top odd players done.

Most of top 10 odd have about 100-200 lost villages you have +400 not that great but congrats getting to the top 5 rank in something ;)

I predict you will not even be top 20 odd at the end of this world but you will have loads of lost villages :)