Need a good laugh?

DeletedUser105935

hahah were you getting 400 from ive lost 240 odd this war

DeletedUser117392

hahah were you getting 400 from ive lost 240 odd this war

This is how he arrived at the number of 400.
3bea75518b5045109b647ef9710a2ce5.jpg

As for rank 4 ODD rank, AceZ has rank 1 & Liii has rank 2, didn't you say you are better than everyone in Change? If ODD rank is good thing then how are you better than them?

DeletedUser117392

Going back to the topic of this thread - Light One's tribe - Rank6 - aka Fusion's puppets - what is happening with them?
They were so pro that great Loading players (now in Fusion) could not rim them (they must be pro themselves). Guess North is treating them well.

Before you counter on them being your puppets, well if Rank6 were not Fusion's puppet (after all those attempts to noble barbs inside Rhythm) then how come Rank6 has to support krystalballty account.

DeletedUser105935

its funny kb is one most selfish accounts on world.

hunter says he is the best player on world and will win this world

hahaha so funny the dilusions in some of fusions heads

DeletedUser118442

really funny how all of Fusion had that delusion at one time
yay lets merge and win the world since we are all the best,,,there is no threat from any other tribe/player around.
yay lets get busy internaling one of the biggest accounts around (mattnsamm) and leave the war until we're done.
Etc,,,,etc,,,,,etc,,,
So anyways good thing that you are free of those thoughts,,and personally I'm happy that you are taking a stand against Fusion arrogance,,,although you are losing vills,,but at least not with the people you don't like :p
we didn't heard from Fusion in a long time,,,what they are up to,,,I wonder.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
As the title says "Need a good laugh?" - just look at Fusion lol rekt

DeletedUser118442

We've called out Fusion here on externals on many occasions,,,no one answered though,
although we don't know exactly what happened with mattnsamm internal thingy,,and I understand if the account was going barb then it would have to be eaten,
But holding back on the world war just to get internals was a lazy thing to do not to mention irresponsible
ofc I'm not naming anyone here,,,just saying that Fusion level on war went even lower during the internal party.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

You accuse "Fusion" with no correlation to the individual players that actually acted on the Mattnsamm internal. So, I am going to assume you meant to accuse those who internalled the most of Mattnsamm which is Jumusu, NlSneels, Leinsterfan, Condensed, Ticko49 & Zephur.

Do you leave your internals to just turn into barbarians? The internal had to be dealt with as quickly as possible. You talk as if we had a choice to internal his account or not. The war had to be left on hold because there was no time to waste with the internal. We needed the troops and villages mostly in good, active, participating hands as soon as possible (which is a no-brainer).

Assumptions are being made and insults are being thrown at a tribe. Start holding the players responsible, or maybe ask the players yourself instead of sitting there speculating on what might be true.

Hahaha should of turned into barbs as you clowns are useless and dont know how to use the vills anyway :p

DeletedUser117392

You accuse "Fusion" with no correlation to the individual players that actually acted on the Mattnsamm internal. So, I am going to assume you meant to accuse those who internalled the most of Mattnsamm which is Jumusu, NlSneels, Leinsterfan, Condensed, Ticko49 & Zephur.

Do you leave your internals to just turn into barbarians? The internal had to be dealt with as quickly as possible. You talk as if we had a choice to internal his account or not. The war had to be left on hold because there was no time to waste with the internal. We needed the troops and villages mostly in good, active, participating hands as soon as possible (which is a no-brainer).

No we don't leave our internals to turn in barbs. No one actually does that intentionally. Your statements gives variety of insights to us of inside of Fusion.
1. We blamed Fusion rather than insulting individual players who took most internals. So yes we ASSUMED that players were working under directives of leadership rather than being greedy and selfish. Well which is not a random assumption and holds some grounds of truth as most internals are gift to tribe.
2. Yeah, we get it you had to get the internals done asap but you still get approx 30 days for it after troops are locked down for the sitter. And given account that large size, I would say your leadership failed to foresee what was coming else it could have been easily dealt with alongside continuing war if things were done in time. Not to mention that internals started once then stopped and then again continued after some time. So really did Fusion leadership was planning anything to manage that internals at all? If no then why are you complaining to us? Your leadership failed you. We are just pointing it out (rather than blaming individual players)
3. You say internalling was required to be done as quickly as possible, yet only a bunch of players nobled most villages rather than most of tribe nobling villages to speed up the process.
4. Last but not least, only few players nobled most villages and you say "good, active, participating hands" - Well guess you just said those who din't take many villages from mattnsamm are not good players.

Last 2 points above highlights great amount of teamwork Fusion has shown to us during these wars.

Assumptions are being made and insults are being thrown at a tribe. Start holding the players responsible, or maybe ask the players yourself instead of sitting there speculating on what might be true.

Insults are being thrown at the tribe, because no one from Fusion actually talks.
Why do you ASSUME that we know what is happening inside Fusion and we can find players responsible?
Why do you ASSUME that people who are being blamed who are not even ready to clarify on a public forum would respond to us when asked personally?

Assumptions are being made but is there anyone trying to prove those are wrong? If not then those assumptions are fairly true for all practical purposes.
#pnpban #forceinternal #attackowntribemates #barbsforwin #massdelete

Hahaha should of turned into barbs as you clowns are useless and dont know how to use the vills anyway :p
A barb would defend better.
#muzza #deathtotraitor

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118181

its funny kb is one most selfish accounts on world.

hunter says he is the best player on world and will win this world

hahaha so funny the dilusions in some of fusions heads

I never said I was the best player in the world, people that spend 24 hours a day might have me beat. As for me being selfish, I am very selfish I admit that. But one thing I'm not is dilutional. I did however say that I would have no problem getting rid of puppet but he's so scared he had to run to leadership because he can't defend and his absolutely horrible at this game

-Hunter

Nukes-Galore

Hunter, If you had spent just half as much time focusing on doing this leading business you were supposed to be doing rather than getting your knickers in a twist over absolutely anything and everything and threatening to nuke players over the most trivial matters mayb just mayb Loading/Fusion would not be in the shit it is now.

Puppet gets a lot of stick but i'd take a puppet over a complete useless cunt like yourself any damn day of the week.

DeletedUser105935

I never said I was the best player in the world, people that spend 24 hours a day might have me beat. As for me being selfish, I am very selfish I admit that. But one thing I'm not is dilutional. I did however say that I would have no problem getting rid of puppet but he's so scared he had to run to leadership because he can't defend and his absolutely horrible at this game

-Hunter

i dod not respond to your attacks out of respect for tyhe agrrement cristal had requested of me at time

im sorry i took a tribe for its word

DeletedUser118181

i dod not respond to your attacks out of respect for tyhe agrrement cristal had requested of me at time

im sorry i took a tribe for its word
You didn't respond because there was nothing you could do. You're scared. Don't be afraid to admit it

DeletedUser117392

-Hunter

Wait, you just din't post that! :rolleyes:

Of course you never said that you are the best player in the world in exact words but you said variety of things which are very similar to it.
Your great defending skills:
c351938665f140a9a308ab6fc1196f71.jpeg

Your awesome growth rate:
800e970b01c74a0885d7db1b3d4dafb4.jpeg

That was back in May, and he eventually took rank 4 too but by that time I had moved to rank 3. I am still waiting for him to catch up on me. Just 2 mil. more points to go. Oh and you are not rank 4 anymore.

Since you mention scared
You didn't respond because there was nothing you could do. You're scared. Don't be afraid to admit it
chippy Stormbringer 2012: yeah
chippy Stormbringer 2012: not a massive war cap no stars for that one
chippy Stormbringer 2012: think we need to op Noooool his account must be being sat I have only had one attack for this player so far
Hunter .: I think we need to hit titu
Hunter .: Make him scared of me
Hunter .: :D
Hunter .: He should be scared of me

For the record I am NOT scared of him.

So according to Hunter, he may be beaten by players who spends 24h a day in the game. At present I have lesser number of coplayers on my account than krystalballty (Hunter, Pots, Teemo). These are the stats between us.
Side 1:
Players: Titu
Side 2:
Players: krystalballty

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129,013
Side 2: 28,575
Difference: 100,438

chart
How did you get beaten by me then? The one can defeat whole tribe with just 10 DV. :oops:

Now you being selfish
I actually don't even have to prove it. Remember at the start of month when Krystalballty asked for 10+ def for each K51/52 villages of itself. And not to mention you didn't even help to those who got opped actually. Anyone who is not delusional can clearly say that you play selfishly and wouldn't even care about your tribemates.
Or krystalballty attacking stormbringer2012 (before end of grace period) & xxpuppet masterxx. Of course easy villages else in last 1 month all you have nobled is barbs & internals. So yeah we get it you are so selfish that you are ready to eat your own tribe for the growth of self.

Last but not least, if there is internal issue between tribemates (or ex-tribemates) then last I have seen contacting leadership is not a coward move. If you call such player scared then you are delusional

Thinking that having Teemo as coplayer is a good move also proves that you are delusional, just saying.

DeletedUser118181

all you have done is internal muzza. i havent seen one decent op come from rhythm yet.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hunter, Muzza was active when it was being hit. Haven't seen a decent Op? Because Fusion was obviously doing so well in the OP department. Imagine if Fusion were to put the effort that they do in fighting an ex-tribemate, into actually fighting Rhythm. :O

I wasn't sure if this fit or not or if this case really fit the term, "Hypocrisy". Either way, I wanted to share this cool certificate that I made. :D
1370ebd831ea4f779befa11d9975edab.png

(Complaining about Rhythm not doing a decent OP, when Hunter hasn't planned a decent OP against Rhythm).

DeletedUser94059

all you have done is internal muzza. i havent seen one decent op come from rhythm yet.
A decent op lol well how is the war going for your side? Or are you saying you guys can't defend against poor ops? Being such an awesome defender you should of been able to prevent these losses through sitting or sending def (says a lot about your so called defensive skills) , I think we have another egotistical player here that will fail to deliver

#statsdontlie

DeletedUser

So Rhythm haven't done a proper op yet eh?
Explain the war stats, Hunter.
We got over 1000 caps on you and our biggest player has more caps than your tribe combined. And you say we haven't done a proper op.
Internal Muzza? I thought Muzza was a Fusion player...does this mean Fusion is so weak that we gotta do your internals for you? Maybe you should've thought about it when nobling those barbs that you wouldn't have nobles left for internals...assuming running outta nobles is the case.

You're delusional. No doubt.