Need a slave m8

DeletedUser118357

By slave I mean co-player ;D

Top 200 account atm, that will definitely be going up^ boom, 20% god-mode activated.

Looting is great, growth potential is great, possible future wars are looking exciting, the account is generally in a real good spot right now.

I'm just playing casually on my phone while working away, the account literally hasn't seen a desktop yet it's tragic but still slowly passing major pp spenders and tings.. which begs the question, what's happened to the player base in this game? Like seriously I'm just playing on the phone, no scripts, not a single pp spent, I'm literally just fully chilling and my highest on daily loot is 53? I was like the first in my region to loot a mil? What are y'all playing at? Apart from spending more time on the externals? :p

Anyhooo, I'm looking for desktop coverage between 07/0900 - 17/1900 server time although 24/7 is desirable, and seeing I'm on the app only you can play whenever you god damn feel like playing ;D

Add me on Skype for more info :) Cool15tw

P.s moderator please don't mess with my thread ;)

DeletedUser

Hey yes I´m also looking for a co player, location is great, alot of growth potentional, i´m not in the core. I´m in the top 50 + in looting and i'm looking for a night time co preferably thank you

DeletedUser118892

I need a co also - I'm playing on another account.

I'm back up to 3k points lol I'm getting there!

Farming 100k a day - if you're interested please message my Skype

Lloydhammond11