Need a teacher

DeletedUser

hey guys am a newb and this is my third world, i would really appreciate it if i someone is willing to teach me throughout this world, thank you :)

DeletedUser99565

did i not tell you i would learn you a thing or two? All you had to do was sell your soul to me.

DeletedUser

First things first, troops are overrated. If you have a lot of points, players will be scared of attacking you. Also, if you have the need of building troops, go for 20 spears. More than that is overkill, believe me. You know when people say they farm? Don't do that. You're much better off raising your resource pits. I mean, you don't wanna start a war, right? And you need resources to build your village up. Following these guidelines you should be fine. Any other questions you have, feel free to google them.

DeletedUser92790

First things first, troops are overrated. If you have a lot of points, players will be scared of attacking you. Also, if you have the need of building troops, go for 20 spears. More than that is overkill, believe me. You know when people say they farm? Don't do that. You're much better off raising your resource pits. I mean, you don't wanna start a war, right? And you need resources to build your village up. Following these guidelines you should be fine. Any other questions you have, feel free to google them.

You sir, are an awful person, and an awful troll.

DeletedUser

Go through the TeachU textbook for some expanded knowledge:

TeachU

Otherwise, you learn from experience.

Don't be a turtle. Always try to dominate your area. Learn to dodge attacks / counter attack / fake / snipe etc.

Once the world advances, you'll find that what you need to do depends more on your own reasoning than anything that someone can teach you.

Be active and learn to manage your time such that you don't find yourself online 24/7.

Farm as much as you can, on this world farming is extremely essential as it is the fastest way to gain resources to build decent troop counts and a decent village.

If all else fails, then you can always quit.

DeletedUser

People like you, who try to be funny but fail miserably, ruin this game.
Teach the kid, so he/she can one day teach others.

DeletedUser

If you need any help just mail the top player, Level 31 HQ.

DeletedUser

So long as you are willing to listen, learn and pay attention 31 HQ should be OK to teach you. I recognise your name you mailed me IG.

Anyways 31 HQ is probably the best player to learn from in this world too.

DeletedUser12107

I understand the desire for a teacher, but the internet is FLOODED with guides on tribalwars, and generally if someone took the time to make one, it is probably at least 80% correct. If you cannot take the time or effort to look up and read these guides, you arent worth teaching.

A humble player

I understand the desire for a teacher, but the internet is FLOODED with guides on tribalwars, and generally if someone took the time to make one, it is probably at least 80% correct. If you cannot take the time or effort to look up and read these guides, you arent worth teaching.
I'd be inclined to agree with you, but when the first guide given as an example is this one:
Go through the TeachU textbook for some expanded knowledge:

TeachU
You lose some hope.
Otherwise, you learn from experience.

Don't be a turtle. Always try to dominate your area. Learn to dodge attacks / counter attack / fake / snipe etc.
This depends. It is possible to do both.
Once the world advances, you'll find that what you need to do depends more on your own reasoning than anything that someone can teach you.

Be active and learn to manage your time such that you don't find yourself online 24/7.
Best advice I can give to a newer player.
Farm as much as you can, on this world farming is extremely essential as it is the fastest way to gain resources to build decent troop counts and a decent village.
A basic explanation, but decent enough, and certainly not wrong.
If all else fails, then you can always quit.
IMPOSSIBRU!

twenty-five

generally if someone took the time to make one, it is probably at least 80% correct.

You haven't read many of the guides then. :lol:
Some of them aren't bad, but some are just awful; written by people who don't understand the game but think it's cool to write a guide.

DeletedUser

thanks a lot for the feedback guys, but i would really appreciate if i had a teacher to teach me along the way as i play and teach me to adapt to my surroundings, making me stronger

darkaniken2

If you need help, you can also feel free to skype me at wolfsmurf1. Of course, being a mod, most would tell you I am required to be bad at the game, but I think they're just jealous.

DeletedUser

If you need help, you can also feel free to skype me at wolfsmurf1. Of course, being a mod, most would tell you I am required to be bad at the game, but I think they're just jealous.

You will regret giving your skype name out

DeletedUser106209

hey guys am a newb and this is my third world
That would make you a noob, not newb.
I learned all the basics on my first world, as I'm sure did many others.
To a certain extent, you either have the right mindset for TW, or you don't.
Some players will always be terrible, some are great right from the start (those that research/find a mentor/naturally good/whatever).

I'm not a "great" TW player, due to my outright refusal to sacrifice for TW. I won't get up at stupid 'o' clock to farm/snipe whatever, and I'd rather play solo than co-play.
Does this make me a bad player? No.
This makes me a casual player, and I'll still pwn 90% of the TW community in a 1v1 fight.