need a tribe - k48

DeletedUser

Located in K48, been playing since w8, I know how to play.
Heres a quick summery of the worlds I played alone in:
[spoil]w8

First world. Played there has Boba Bounty (recently restarted on w48). Asked the top tribe in the K to join, they said yes, and that began my journey with noobs. Of course there was a few talented players in the tribe, and after the majority of the tribe got to 4 or 5K a group of players started a 'rebellion'. When I was asked to join, I said no. After a little bit of time, I realized what I noob the leader was, and quickly befriended him, which wasn't hard considering I was pretending to be a girl ^^. About a week later I was given the Duke privs, and dismissed the Duke and his council of misfits (except for one or two which was apart of the rebellion). I gave Duke privileges to the rebellion leaders and took away my privs. The tribe was doing good, we were rank 1 and were conquering 2 of the top 5 in the K. Then inactivity hit our two leaders, one was able to get online for a few hours and give the Duke privs to someone else. The new leader sucked and after a few more weeks the tribe split in two. I decided to play solo and sometime later someone from my old tribe contacted me about co'ing him on w10...

w24

Played until about 800K (gave account away), nothing interesting but co-leading a somewhat successful tribe called TUA and Manic. Played has NBAPro.

w44

Played up until someone out of 3 nobled a bonus village. Seems like everyone else did too. Played has AKA Jack[/spoil]
I started late so I'm on the rim, clearly there may be a few newbs in the tribe but I'm personally willing to help teach them become less newbish. Clearly I don't want to be the only talented player there =/.

Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator: