need a tribe :)

DeletedUser

im in world 32

K30

and im looking for a good/decent tribe :)

thank you very much

DeletedUser

prove yourself worthy of being in a good tribe first. best way ;-)

DeletedUser

yeah, agree with twisted, build yourself up to a decent size, and look at the tribes around you.

If you can prove your decent, im sure ~TQ~ will take ya, i think your near them lot :p

DeletedUser

We're not recruiting at the moment Bobby, unless of course they are exceptional players, they have to be messed up like us and willing to worship a frog :p

DeletedUser

Its not so much talent I look for, that comes with time.

By all standards I'm no more than an average player, however I will admit that I am far above average at leading a tribe, and casting a watchful eye over talented folks who share the same passion for constant war as myself. :icon_cool:

Yoyo, stay active, see if you can grow and prosper in your area, which should be possible in K30, if you want keep in contact and I'll see if your personality matches us, though I can't promise anything. :)

We never usually take in more than 3-4 players at one time, as we like to give attention to new recruits, and we took in 3 new faces yesterday...

dawnrising27

who wouldn't want to worship a frog? he truly is a prince charming <3 lucky miss piggy!

DeletedUser

WOAH WOAH!! WTF!!

Babe, please don't make me hurt the frog.

Jk I <3 u edgums xoxoxo